Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 883 884 885 886 887 888 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:52 am
*looks at TES irritated*
what are we your keepers?
pft...
Psyzapp has your clothing....

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:56 am
Well, normally I wouldn't ask here of all places, but dame said the bandaidd dropped my stuff off here.
*watches dame rush by him over to Icy*

Speaking of which... that was a great pie you gave me last night dame.
*eye twitch* er..... wait a minute... stare

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 3, 6, 6, 1 Total: 20 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:56 am
*Upon waking up, he rolls over to look at the clock. He finds himself alone again and sighs. He rises out of her bed, then gives himself a good stretch. He thinks to himself - Man, I've been sleeping really good lately! Wonder why? - He ponders ever so slightly, then immediately gets a wide grin on his face, knowing full well why he's been so tuckered out lately. He chuckles to himself as he makes his way to the master bathroom. He grabs a quick shower and a shave, then slips into his biker gear. After wandering around her place a bit, he finds a staircase in the back that leads upward to a door. With the key that Psyzapp gave him, he surprisingly finds out that it could unlock said back door. He opens it to find the outside world and is fairly close to the MW parking lot. After closing the door again, he goes into her gourmet kitchen to fix himself a coffee to go and quickly jots down a note to Psyzapp ... *

M'dear Psyzapp,

It seems I missed you yet again this morning. I am finding myself in need of some fresh air, so am taking my bike out for a spin around GGG. I shall return not long after I have completed my rounds. Hope your day goes well, and I'll see you later.

William

*He folds the note in half, writes Psyzapp's name on one side, then places the note on the counter near her new espresso machine where he hopes she will see it promptly upon her return. He grabs his coffee and looks around one more time. He heads over to the back staircase and exits out the back door. It doesn't take long at all for him to locate his bike. He puts his coffee in the special cup holder on his bike, starts it up and takes off down the road* cool

EDITED.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:59 am
-glares at TES- This is not the time, TES. Leko! What is wrong with Icy? gonk  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:59 am
*trying not to move too much, Icy hears TES talking to her, but can't tell him what he wants to know. Just then, dame is cradling her head, barely moving her, but to Icy it feels as if she's being tossed around the room. Cringing and squinting her eyes, Icy groans and covers her mouth, trying desperately not to vomit on the bar floor. Breathing heavily, Icy stiffens her body and talks through her teeth, barely above audible levels*

Dame, please don't jostle me around like that. I'm mighty afraid I'm going to toss my cookies and I don't want to until I've reached the privacy of my place. Have you seen Leko or Ayami? I need to be moved without being moved.  
lady leko-chan rolled 2 20-sided dice: 13, 5 Total: 18 (2-40)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:00 am
*finally sees Icy*
ohhh so THAT'S the noise I heard!
*laughs to herself*
I think she's hung over...
*still laughing*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:02 am
*walks over to Icy and looks down at her from above*
okay dear where do you want me to land you?
next to the toilet?
just think it love you don't need to say it ^_~

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:02 am
(( rofl @ officer lovebot. Make up some excuse as to why you didn't see all the patrons! rofl ))

-looks up at leko- Are...are you sure, Leko? Is it much like Icy to not be able to hold her liquor?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:03 am
ThisEmptySoul
Well, normally I wouldn't ask here of all places, but dame said the bandaidd dropped my stuff off here.
*watches dame rush by him over to Icy*

Speaking of which... that was a great pie you gave me last night dame.
*eye twitch* er..... wait a minute... stare

{{ rofl rofl rofl Dame gave you great pie last night, eh?! rofl rofl rofl HOT DAMN DAME!!! GOOD FOR YOU!!! xd xd xd }}  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:05 am
*Icy watches Leko walking towards her. Towering over her, Icy tries to smirk up at Leko for laughing at her, but it's too mich trouble right now. Thinking about the porcelian gods, Icy has the picture of her bathroom in her head, waiting for Leko to transport her there*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 5, 1, 1, 6 Total: 14 (5-30)

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:06 am
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
((OOC: Oh man! I took to long to compose this! ... I really don't want to change it now ... stare ))
{I'm sure a lot of us can empathize with you on this. We'll just pretend that it fits in}

..... so I have to wait for Psyzapp to get my clothes? *blatantly oblivious to Icy's condition*

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:09 am
*leko smiles and opens a demonic portal that she charmed into the bar but carefully routes it to the room and bathroom location for ICY*
Hope I got you directed for your bathroom and not Vixtul's
*snickers to herself*
she then charms Icy's body to float perfectly still through the portal to the porcelain god*
*after setting up Icy's portal she smirks at TES*
looks that way dear one...  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:11 am
((@ Icy HAHAHAH I didn't even think of it that way, so caught up in the moment, until you said that. rofl Hell yeah! Go dame! wink ))

- stare over at TES and waits for Icy to be transported before she stands up-

Is that all you can think about TES? stressed I don't know where Psyzapp put your clothes! -storms around the counter heading towards the office- I'll look in the office, will that suffice?! scream mad -goes into the office and starts shuffling things around-

((so...I can't remember what psyzapp did with it...should I "find" them or come back empty handed?))

((...man, apparently dame is on the rag or something. rofl -shakes head- Sorry TES! lol. ))

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:13 am
((Psyapp wants to deliver them herself I'm sure twisted ))  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:15 am
((cool. xd twisted ))

-comes back out empty handed and shrugs then places her hands on her hips- They are not there, TES. You'll just have to come back when Psyzapp is here. -glares at him- mad

Guess you'll just have to keep sleeping on a park bench like a bum! twisted evil

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 883 884 885 886 887 888 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games