Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
men vs ladys Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 884 885 886 887 888 889 ... 1739 1740 1741 1742 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose all here?
  Man
  Woman
  Alien
  Animal
View Results

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:33 pm
Alright so mine will be 9 and thats my last one for the day....  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:43 pm
*facepalms*
Leko is my mule and I never use her to up the score
and i already did my 2 for the day on Ayami.
Leko's was non scoring
I'm using Ayami here to announce that added one from Leko should not have been granted.
I like to be fair.
So it's

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:57 pm
Razzdango
This one is a noncounting one also. I can say the say about the ladies not saying any thing about one of there own team mates cheating. I know Katana was quick to point out that I had messed up. When I had post three times in one day....... But thank you for pointing this out Mam.

rolleyes For one thing, RAZZ, you posted all on one page in sucession. AND it's not my place to check everyone's post to make sure everyone's kosher. Maybe you men need to make sure the women are posting correctly.

OR, how about this.....

First post: 9

Perhaps we just need to number our posts so that there's no confusion. Sounds like a simple enough solution to me......  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:59 pm
ok ok the score has changed again all and yes i knew leko was a mule but because u were soooo helpful for "today only" I gave you 1 point as a thankyou for the help.
score is now 11

cause the new rule possibly is now 14 with razz post its 12 then ayami is 13 and mine is 11.
cause i found new posters who posted a few many times rolleyes

score is 11 12 kat you beat me to punch rolleyes  

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:04 pm
LOL, Preview, Killa! Preview! wink

2nd Post: 13  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:26 pm
preview huh... ninja what kind of a preview?

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:41 pm
-non-scoring-

Well...considering she she seems to be wearing pants, it won't be much of a preview. Too bad. ;P  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:49 pm
I don't know what you guys are arguing about but. . .

12! ninja

Edit: Read page 885, Hmm, sorry? sweatdrop When I read the rules, I could have sworn it said don't post twice in a row, not twice in a day!  

xena91388

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:12 pm
For xena:
killafrog
RULES
1. no more then 2 post per day with your main avi towards your gender's score

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:39 pm
killafrog
OK now i noticed the xena person did 9 posting total that make it 10 with leko post its 11 as of rules to date.
Then volvy & xena did 3 post each on the 23rd so the score gets an extra 3 points that make it 14

(non scoring)

That's my bad. I've been trying to be careful, but at the time I made that 3rd post I wasn't looking at the clock and I thought it was after midnight already. Then later when I was checking back I only saw one post for today so I went on ahead with my typical 2nd post, and that extra one just accidentally slipped through the cracks. I'll make every effort not to let it happen again.  

Volvy

Volvy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:50 pm
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:57 pm

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:49 am
First post :- 12

*I like this idea Kat heart *  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:20 am
I usually get my two posts in early in the morning, then don't check back in the thread again until the next morning... so in this instance, Xena hadn't broken any rules when I had checked the thread before this time since she had only posted twice by then for that day... and I'm sure most people only look at either the current page or just the last post for the score and not any of the other posts.

Might want an "official" new day reference in the rules since sometimes something can show up as past midnight for one person but before midnight to another. I usually go by when the daily chance carts pop back up, which is 3 AM on the east coast, 12 on the west coast {because Gaia headquarters are on the west coast... possibly in California? Never really looked into it. But that's what they consider a new day}.

Also, most cases of "cheating" seem to be derived from people either forgetting the rules or having not read them thoroughly enough to begin with. In which case, it's not really "cheating".. it's just they didn't know the rules. "Cheating" implies a purposeful intent to manipulate the score in their team's favor by disregarding or trying to circumvent the rules.

No matter what, there is still going to end up being people who just jump into the game without reading/remembering all the rules and a punishment isn't really going to prevent new people from doing that. I voted for it anyway just to make the game more interesting since it's been played almost the same way for a long time now. New rules will add something a little different.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:06 am
And Volvy double posted... gonk
giving us +1
= 11

so my 1st today

12 User Image

Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 884 885 886 887 888 889 ... 1739 1740 1741 1742 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games