Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxKarachan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:30 pm
((;3 -totally not having children-))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:33 pm
((*is hopefully only going to have one*

Also, I've decided, if I have a child, I'm not going to birth them in America. D:< (or Switzerland, unfortunately. I want a brilliant, unique child, not a virtuous, reliable one).

AND I WILL TEACH THEM GERMAN. YES. By myself. >w<

*has way too big of plans for her future* >>; ))  

Mama Lussuria

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:36 pm
I have big plans too, and they will most likely not happen. xD (Which is why I said "if I have children")  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:41 pm
((XD! I've already know at least two parts of my plans will happen: Imma have children, and Imma be a chef, famous or no~))  

Mama Lussuria

xxKarachan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:50 pm
xD
... -doesn't think she CAN have children- >> Not naturally, at least. It would have to be an in vitro fertalization.
........ And then I'd probably end up with triplets or something. So no. Not happening.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:51 pm
Kara, if they were triplets I'd adopt them. xDD *totally wants multiples ; 3;*  

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

Hungary-tan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:52 pm
I hate kids and I don't want any, but if I did it'd more than likely have to be turkey-baster-style..  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:00 pm
((XDD! Well, not to sound like a ***** or anything, but I just adore little boys, and I really hope to have one of my own one day~

Not like I'd complain with a little girl to pamper, of course~

And of course I want to have mine naturally, but thanks to stupid family history, I know for a fact I'd have to get a C-Section. ;_____; ))  

Mama Lussuria

xxKarachan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:01 pm
xD It'd be like... "OKAY, I WANT ONE KID AND THE REST CAN ALL GO TO STEM CELL RESEARCH. WE'RE GOOD, I'M DONE."
... And I'd end up giving birth to the triplets. Or, my luck, I'd have, like, septuplets or something.
And they'd all be lactose intolerant, but we wouldn't know until there was projectile!vomit all over.
Yep, story of mah life, right thar.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:06 pm
((XD; If I'm lucky, my kid(s) would end up like I was---quiet, huggy and intelligent. *SO wasn't reading at 3 years and talking at 8 months* ))  

Mama Lussuria

catweasels

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:20 pm
((=D I couldn't figure out how to cry without passing out until I was a year old?))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:24 pm
((I've decided Kara, we're no longer donating your first and second borns to the author!anon. If anything, I think kittens would be a better gift. XDDDD (TOLD YOU ID HARASS YOU) ))  

Mama Lussuria

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:26 pm
Ahh, I like kids when they are being sweet.

Like my young niece who just turned 3, she is pretty spoiled and can act rotten but she still has sweet moments. Just a few minutes ago she wanted me to hold her, then I walked her into the kitchen and she saw there were bubbles in the sink, so I pick some up and put it on her nose and she just cracks up. So we and her sister play with the bubbles until it was all gone. Then afterwards she hugs me tight and kisses me. ; 3;  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:28 pm
((*couldn't help but squee like the choir girl she is* That's adorable~! ;o; ))  

Mama Lussuria

catweasels

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:32 pm
((@Poland- =O EVERYONE LOVES KITTENS. GREAT PLAN.

@Madame- Aww... xD I only like select little kids. Most of the ones I've ever known were brats... or didn't ever seem to notice I existed. ;3; ))

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games