Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:14 pm
Diz felt the hand touch his cheek and closed his eyes for a moment. "Yes?" He said his voice seemed lighter and more caring then it had before. He opened his eyes and looked down at Dazeray.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:32 pm
"Please forgive me for causing you so much trouble so many times," Dazeray sighed and looked up at him, "May I show you something?"
She stared at his face, brushing the hair out of his eyes gently.

Avelyst

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:40 pm
Diz smiled as Dazeray moved the hair from his eyes. "You haven't caused me any trouble at all." He replied before his mind caught up with the conversation. "Sure, what?" He asked wondering what she could possibly be wanting to show him.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:58 pm
Dazeray smiled and put her arms around him.
"The sky! Hold on tight!"
Dazeray spread her wings and pounded them hard. She rose off the ground in only 3 strokes. Dazeray held Diz as tightly as she could.

Avelyst

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:22 pm
Diz held onto Dazeray tightly as they lifted off the ground. With a smile he looked into her eyes and a warmth flowed through him. "This is amazing!" he said as they went higher. He had never experienced anything like this.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:34 pm
Dazeray laughed.
"I know. I love to fly! There is nothing like it, is there?"
They were already about 200 feet up in the air and still getting higher. For a milisecond she worried about him being scared of heights, but then she shrugged it off. She soared through the night sky. Dazeray turned her head slightly to look at Diz's face. He looked excited and awed. She smiled to herself.

Avelyst

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:50 pm
Diz looked at Dazeray with a huge grin across his face. "You're right there isn't anything like it." He replied feeling the air flowing through his hair. The excitement of being so high up without any control, completely depending on someone else, was exciting.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:05 pm
Dazeray rolled her eyes.
"You think this is thrilling!? I'll show you thrilling!"
Dazeray tucked her wings back to her sides. They began to plummet at a frightening speed. Dazeray laughed in delight as they dived toward the traffic below. Inches from hitting a car, she spread her wings and swooped above them.
"Now that is thrilling!" she said, smiling at Diz.

Avelyst

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:24 am
Diz looked towards the ground as the pair dived down towards it. Butterflies began to tingle his stomach and his grip tightened but only slightly. Just before hitting the traffic below the two suddenly swooped inches away from being splattered. "Ok, now that was the biggest thrill ever!" Diz stated laughing slightly.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:59 am
"Day was a girl I babysat when she was small. Since I don't age, the older she got the closer we became. Then she went off to that clinic, thank you Valis. I swear the door to that place is a portal to hell. She was always pretty predictable though. I sure as hell never expected this split thing."  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:59 am
Dazaeray laughed and soared over the city towards some woods in the distance. She landed silently in a meadow. She smiled up at him and sat down on the ground.
"Flying is amazing, but if you do it too much, you begin dreaming about it. And you can't exactly control being splattered in your imagination, now can you?"
She laughed and patted the ground in front of her.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:22 am
"Well, that was a much shorter story then expected." Seth replied rolling a shoulder and hearing it crack. "So what's this about a 'clinic' then?" He asked curious to why she had also mentioned Valis' name with it.

Jedi Master Starwind

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:57 am
"Hmmm." Diz responded to the question as he sat down on the ground. He looked around only just really taking notice that they had left the city. "Where are we?" He asked the confusion unapparrent in his voice.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:44 pm
Dazeray shrugged and looked up at the sky. Stars sparkled above like tiny diamonds.
"It is just somewhere I come to get away. We are outside of city limits. Does it bother you that we are alone and far? I could take you back if you want..."
She held her breath, hoping that wasn't the case.

Avelyst

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:24 pm
Diz looked around taking in the scenery before answering. "No, it doesn't bother me. I was just wondering." He followed Dazeray's gaze up towards the sky where the stars sparkled and shone brightly. "What do you come here to get away from?"

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games