Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
KILL THIS THREAD! Win 1k, new prizes p1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a natural killer?
Why yes, yes I am.
32%
 32%  [ 15 ]
Who, me? *looks innocent*
67%
 67%  [ 31 ]
Total Votes : 46

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:07 pm
since bandaidd is a mod now, she could do something similar to the easter egg hunt. I don't have any original ideas, though. I mostly just fund prizes, not come up with contests.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:08 pm
Do you ever remember a band called Mercy No More?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:09 pm
I remember a band called "Faith No More"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:16 pm
WAIT! I think that's it! Epic is the name of the song!!!  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:18 pm
Another crisis solved by the incredible, all-knowing Tes cool  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:21 pm
*bows in the presence of your knowledge* I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy! xd (Damn, I wanna see Wayne's World now)  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:28 pm
hahaha! i love you guys. i really do.

modding is really just keeping new threads in the right place and looking for naughty posts.

i don't edit people at all, except in my special thread that i made just because i wanted so badly to edit people.

and i don't have access to guild funds. prizes from my silly games are from me and a few generous donating geezers.

a giveaway contest might be fun. see who can lose the most junk-or-treats or something... or an auction for prize money for the next contest, like a bake sale kind of thing... or an essay contest! hey. now the wheels are turning.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:36 pm
See! And you thought you were a two trick pony! xd I think i got like 10 more minutes in me and then I'm off to bed. Eyes are heavy and I've been up since early this morning, like crack of dawn early! I used to be a night owl when I was younger, but those days are through. This is the latest I've stayed up in a while unless I'm having a real bout of insomnia, my bedtime is 1030. I've finally found the song I've been looking for thanks to TES so now that I've listened to it like 20 times, I can go to sleep satisfied! And we love you too bandy! heart  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:39 pm
well, if you're ever in need of funds, you can let me know and I'll see if I can throw some gold at you {don't worry... I'll be gentle wink } I've probably spent more gold on other people than myself.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:53 pm
eek And I thought I was by myself?! Eventhough it was mainly my brother, but still. I swear he's gotten a small fortune out of me!  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:59 pm
lol, i have a similar problem. i get a little money and good stuff, then quit gaia and give it all to my best friend of the moment.

when i think of all the angelic and demonic guitars i gave away... even an angelic sash. *headdesks* i could be RICH!!! hahaha. but i like giving stuff, especially to my kids and their friends...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:23 pm
In some cases when I give things out, the recipient seems more appreciative of the gift than I would have been spending it on myself so it seems worth it. I have given random gifts to ungrateful people before, though.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:33 pm
Yeah, I know. When I first got here, I didn't know what a "noob" was and I used to have people ask me for donations(that's when I used to frequent towns before I joined this guild). And I would after they'd shoot me this long horse and carriage story about their dream avi. And then I'd happen to run into them in town and speak, and they act like they didn't know who I was or stalking them. So that shut down town surfing and donating to people I don't know. If it's not fot his guild or any of the other I've joined, and that is prize purposes only, I don't donate. Now, if I've known you and talked with you for a while here, like with Psyzapp and Katana, I don't mind giving a gift because I know they're cool. I learned my lesson fooling on those towns real quick.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:46 pm
I don't think I've ever been to towns and haven't ever really been interested. If the people there are anything like the kind of people I've come across while fishing, playing pinball, or in the slots... I don't think I want anything to do with them.

There are the occasional good conversations, but for the most part I end up feeling like shaking my cane at them and telling them to get off my lawn.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:05 am
rofl LMAO! I got to go to bed now! Messing around with you'll have me up talking all night! Good night, ol' Geezer! xd  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games