Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:29 pm
~Azalea~"We're here to see if I can stay in their dorm room!"

~Kuchiki~"The boys dorm room!? But you're a girl!? School rules separate males from females in sleeping in the same dorm room together."

~Azalea~"Then I haven't goten my uniform yet! Give me a boy's uniform! We can pretend that I"m a boy."

~Kuchiki looked down at her boobs and back up at her~"but even if i do..i think it'll be hard for you to pass off as a boy."

~Azalea~"I'll pretend that I'm a boy who got implants! and that I'm a homosexual boy who wants to be a girl!"

~Kuchiki~"umm...that won't be necessary..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:34 pm
Xavier smirked. "Besides, it wouldn't work." He said.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:39 pm
Izumi looked at Mr Kuchiki. "Sir, it's not for any sexual reasons. Something important has come up, and Azalea feels that she has to stay with me. As a friend, I'll support her." He explained.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:44 pm
~Azalea~"I have to protect him! It's a must."

~Kuchiki~"You seem very determined..."

~Azalea~"Do you want..me to sleep out in the cold? You know i won't sleep in the girls' dorms so when i said i would sleep somewhere it'll be their room."

~Superintendent~"Well....it's not right...but I don't want you sleeping outside either. I rather have all my students in our watch but if I find something funny that's going on. You boys will be in big trouble."  

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:46 pm
Xavier rolled his eyes. "Oh, sure, blame the ones with Y chromosomes." He joked.

Izumi nodded. "Don't worry. Nothing like that will happen." He said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:51 pm
~Superintendent~"Is this all?"

~Azalea~"Yes! Thank you! "

~Superintendent~"Then I'll let the staff know so none of you get in trouble. I hope all 3 of you have a good day."

*Azalea then left the office

~Galia~"I can't believe you actually got the permission...to stay in the dorm room as them."  

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:54 pm
Izumi walked out too. "Man, that was lucky. I thought we were gonna get in trouble right there." He said.

Xavier shrugged. "I've been in tighter spots before." He told them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:57 pm
~Azalea~"Okay. Well I'm going to go to my class now. I'll see you guys later."  

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:00 pm
Xavier nodded and started walking, still unaware that Keira was staring at him.

Izumi snapped his fingers. "Keira! Stop staring at the barely dressed snake demon." He whispered. Keira didn't listen.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:08 pm
Izumi grabbed Keira and started walking to his class with Xavier.

Xavier and Izumi made it to class, and most of the girls stared at Xavier's clothes, or lack thereof.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:33 pm
*Azalea went to her first period class and found that she happened to be in the same class as Kiki and her seat happened to be right next to hers*

~Galia~"What a coincidence!"

*Azalea sighed and then walked over and took her seat, she was late to class but the superintendent gave her a note so she was excused for being tardy.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:43 pm
Izumi took a seat, with Xavier next to him. the teacher wasn't there yet. "I wonder how Azalea's doing...." He whispered to himself. He didn't want anything to go wrong, especially if Azalea and Kiki were in the same class, or something. He knew Kiki didn't like her, but he wanted them to at least try to get along.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:53 pm
~Azalea~(She's not saying anything. I don't understand why she was so mad at me yesterday. I didn't do anything to her.)

~Galia~"Hmm...Azalea you were very determined to live with Izumi...any spark of romantic feelings towards him?"

*Azalea blushed madly*

~Azalea~"NO! WHy would you say such a thing!? I need to protect him."

*everyone looked at her weird*

~Teacher~"Please lower your voice, Miss Azalea. Shouting to yourself outloud is a bit odd..."

~Azalea~"Sorry I tend to think out loud."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:58 pm
Izumi started thinking about his whole situation. Maybe Azalea wasn't ONLY living with him because she wanted to protect him. He had to admit, he kinda liked her, but he also liked Kiki too, and he didn't want a catfight breaking out.

Xavier saw Izumi panicking to himself, then he sighed. "I should try to help him. I mean, he's a nice kid. I should give him a freebie before I bump him off. I think there was an old clan law that might help here......" He thought to himself.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:03 pm
*Azalea didn't say anything to Kiki and Kiki didn't say anything to her and the bell was about to ring.*  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games