Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:30 pm
"Double s**t", this time she didn't bother to hide her irritation, Chief materialized next to the boy and opened up a portal just as he was beginning to get sucked through. Only by determination was she able to pull him out from the sucking void and through him through her own. Scanda landed on the other side at the entrance of the castle next to Wei. Chief spun around with clouded eyes, she knew Phylum had used the time to bring his abominations to life. When she arrived back in place, she narrowed her as at him, "wouldn't be the first time I bet", she said, referring to his last statement.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:21 pm
*Phylum held his hands to his lips, as though he was saying oh oh.... he smiled at chief and questioned* "Whats wrong chief sankofa, was that another one of your lovers???"  

Repo ManX

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:51 pm
Chief rolled her eyes at Phylum's words, "Ah yeah because I'm so into raping the young ones, oh wait that 's your job", she said meeting his gaze with her right brow lifted up in challenge.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:59 pm
*Goddess felt a dark matter spell go into effect around Scanda and she pulled him out just in time* "Looks like I have to save every ones a**. Again." *Goddess sighed. She felt Lady Ayas' army arrive* "Atmund, take the army to meet with the vampires. I'll tell Wei that you're comming." *Goddess closed off the message to Atmund and focused on Wei* "Wei, it's Goddess. The Centaur Army is comming to see your army. Please don't let them fight. Atmund, the General, is in charge, so you might want to deal with him or Malric, his Second." *Atmund sighed. The last thing he wanted was to have to answer to a bunch of vamps. He was on orders from his Father to obay Goddess, so he called the Centaurs to where Wie and Lady Aya where* *Malric woke to one of his guards shakeing his shoulder gently. The guard told him that they where to go meet with the vampire army that Lady Aya had called up* "Very well. Atmund won't be happy, but at least he'll have something to do. Let's go." *As one whole being, the Army of Centaurs galloped to Atmunds' side. As long Atmund and Malric lead them, the Centaurs would go anywhere and fight anything* *The Herd Master nodded. The time had come. It was as Ja'Hren, the First Centaur and God of Centaurs had said. There would be a battle the likes of which the world had never seen. A battle in which all creatures faught together as a single army to defeat the Army of the Shadow*  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:44 pm
As Scanda landed next to the army of vamps he got up "Phlyum you aint gettting away that easy"he said as he teleported back next to Chief "You want to kill him and so do I so lets make this fair since hes gonna get Hetu on you or a Warlord"he said as he got out a sword covered in darkness.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:19 am
*Goddess yanked Scanda back to the army* "You. Stay put or I'll make you. Let Chief handle him. She'll leave him alive enough so that me and you can finish him. He interupted my sleep, so he must die. Till then, STAY!"  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:02 pm
*pulling his attention away from chief, he eased dropped on what the horse woman was saying to the walking breathing computer boy, and he said to himself.* *"those fools truly believe they could kill me, i guess the laws of IMMORTALITY doesn't exactly have a purpose now does it??"* *he chuckled to him self and fixed his gaze back on Chief sankofa*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:05 pm
"If you wish but if Chief is getting the s*** beating out of her dont blame me"Scanda said as he threw a dagger out from his sleeve to a nearby tree as it hit nothing happened when suddenly the tree got sucked into the ground and disappeared and the ground started to rumble as a new tree came out glowing "I show you the healing tree"he said walking past Goddess and suddenly jumped higher then ever and landed on the roof.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:35 pm
Chief put two fingers on the bridge of her nose to keep herself from going after and killing the boy. She was in no mood to play babysitter, if he couldn't control himself, she would end his anxiety for him;permanently. Chief turned back to Phylum with her brow still raised at her unanswered question.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:45 pm
"Chief won't get the s**t beat out of her. She won't let it happen. She's to good for that. And I don't need a Healing Tree! I can heal myself, thanks." *Goddess grumbled something unintellagable under her breath as Scands jumped away* "Well, Mr. Wei? What do you need us to do? As long as there is a fight going on, we're going to help. Vampires may be faster and stronger, but Centaurs fight to the death to defent those they are loyal to. Can you say the same of your fighters?" *Atmund asked. He flinched inside. He heard the insult in his words, but he couldn't help but to say it. Atmund would have left the Castle long ago but for his loyalty to Goddess* *Malric pulled a hooded cape out of his belt pouch. The night was turning out to be chilly. He looked at the army the Lady Aya had assembled* "My Lady, your army is one of the best I have ever seen." *Malric closed his eyes, then he reopened them* "They will die fighting for their Lady, Atmund. Do not berate them. If you would be so kind as to allow it, Lady, do you think that our different armys could train together for a while? Just to learn more fighting styles, of course."  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:38 pm
*stands up* The time of war in coming.....interesting. *Smiled* It's about damn time something excited happened around here. *still posses i disappeared and then reappeard on the roof of the castle waiting to see the army come forth to the castle.*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:43 pm
*Knowing that Chief would brutally harm him when she finished her fight, Goddess teleported Scanda back to her. As soon as he appeared, Goddess pulled out a roll of magiced duck tape and taped Scanda to a wall. Goddess had spelled this tape so that only she could free whoever or whatever she had trapped* "If you keep trying to interfear with Chiefs' fight, she'll maim you. You're going to stay right here untill Chief tells me to let you go. If you don't like it, to bad." *Goddess sat down on the stairs and put her head in her arms. What she would do for a nap...*  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:28 pm
*Just as Goddess was nodding off, there was a bright flash of white light. When it dissappeared, there stood an angel* "Who the heck are you and where the hell did you come from?" *Goddess asked shocked* "My name is Michel. I am the Archangel of Justice. I am here to fight along side of the armies that have joined forces. Are you one of their leaders?" "I'm Goddess, Centaur Warrior. And, yes. I suppose that I could be called one of the leaders of the army. I guess that now we have a creature from every group. This battle will be hard, but we can win it."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:36 pm
Lady Aya hopped off the ledge of the window and landed gracefully. She walked up to Wei and Cam. Together, the three of them looked to the direction where they could see the centaur army are coming their way.

Wei heard Goddess' message, to which he replied accordingly. Confronted by the Centaur General, he answered. "The Vampire army will do its very best as befitting of Lady Amaya Crimson du Vermilla. Those who aren't worthy would not have been accepted to carry my lady's insignia to war."

Lady Aya, meanwhile, was talking to the second in command of the centaur army. "Brilliant idea. Let us do it. But let us schedule it every night instead, if you don't mind. My army may be immortal and almost invincible but they are still vampires. If they were pureblood they would be immune to the deadly rays of the sun. But as it were..." She shrugged.

"I shall have Cam and myself confer with you, General Atmund," Wei bowed in respect. "We only have so much time to train together when we don't even know when exactly the enemy will strike. Plus my lady has ordered for her men to guard the castle grounds." Wei sighed. Things are coming to a climax and yet he still does not know how Lady Aya's reaction that caused her comatose state, fgure in all this.

"Wei," Aya called him over. "Send for the men of the other vampire purebloods and have them support us. Let it be proclaimed that the Vermilla clan demands it. Thos who refuse with undue cause is to be branded as traitors." Wei looked stunned but hid it quickly. He excused himself and went to obey his master's orders.  

axayashinoceres

Beloved Bloodsucker

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

axayashinoceres

Beloved Bloodsucker

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:42 pm
Lady Aya stretched, not caring that it seemed unlady-like of her. Standing all night to the next night with no rest and just kept on walking around is bound to tire someone out, no matter that she be a vampiress. She decided to stalk the halls of the castle, hoping to bump into Lunar and have a long talk with her, if only to feel a sense of normalcy.

She still hadn't seen any trace of Lunar yet when she smelled a scent in the air. It wascoming from the dining hall. Her stomach grumbled and so she decided to head that way and eat the human way. In the distance a presence pulsed, excited to finish something he should have long ago. Aya's golden eyes glowed for a second, unnoticed by her.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games