Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Magical Boarding School RP [Poll Added] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Woo the rp isn't dead after all. Thanks to you guys ^^
  Yay your welcome :D
View Results

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:27 pm
" sarlet u ok?oh yeah i need to give u something" a blue elemnt book appers along with a necklace that opens it" it's an elemtn book i fear it won't be safe in my hands so i going to give this to u" she puts the book and the necklace in sarlet hands" i think it would be safer with u"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:35 pm
Scarlet wipped the blood off her face and said to herself, so zenjin has betrayed us...... She looked at Dark fire and smiled. "Thank you for entrusting me with this. I will indeed keep it safe. Everyone left except for the students, Rui and the dead basturd. Scarlet with one snap of her fingers sent the bodies to Damon where ever he was located.

"So they failed." Damon looked up at Doza, "And what are you planning on doing about this?"  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:39 pm
" thank you sarlet" i tranform back to my normal self and just walk slowy back to my dorm to take a hot shower to get some of the pain away " oh dang i'm going to feel this in the moring"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:42 pm
Doza: "Well, we sort of succeeded in our goal, unfortunately your soldiers died in the process, but now we know where the books are"
Zenjin: "thats correct...it was hidden in plain view the entire time"
Gumo walks out with the help of Gawnzo and speaks
Gumo: "its hidden inside Rui himself"  

Zenjin Jiruga

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:43 pm
((Im so sorry I couldn't help much sweatdrop ))
Ace walked around the battlefield for anymore survivors. He heard one of the demons cry for help. Ace bent over to the demon and asked him, "Would you like me to end you misery?" The demon nodded his head. "Too bad." Ace said harshly as he cut the demon's arms and legs off.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:47 pm
i walk in my room and see suki sleeping on my bedi smiled and grab stuff for a bath a shut the door and lock it close the curtin and sit down in the hot tub to relax" this is the life although i hope it helps with the bures and cuts "  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:54 pm
"Is that so, I kinda figured she would do something like that. Now we really need her, because in order to get the damn books we have to kill her." Damon slammed his fist against the arm of his chair and stood up. "Well what are you planning on doing now?" Damon asked Zenjin has he walked around him, his brother, and his father.

Scarlet took Rui's arm and pulled him toward the school. "Come on your going to be staying with me because i can't leave the school. Sunshine will trade places with you, she will protect your tribe."

"Ok, thats the best thing to do." Rui said as they both walked nearer to the school. "Lady Scarlet, I will also not allow them to take the books. They think im weak but they have another thing coming. This battle and war will soon be over."

"yes and once it is we can destroy the book of life and never have this happen again. Damon wont win this one either and this time i'll make sure he doesn't come back, even if that means me dieing along with him." Scarlet and Rui reached the school and they sat in her office. Scarlet then began to look throught the element book.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:59 pm
Zenjin: "for now we rest and think of a new plan, your run-and-gun technique did jack s**t"
Zenjin new this would anger Damon.
Zenjin: "also we would need better assistance than those 3 weaklings you lent us"  

Zenjin Jiruga

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:00 pm
i got out of the tub and dry off and got dress and unlock the door and walk out and sat on my bed suki was sound asleep" suki must have been really teird"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:05 pm
Ace followed Scarlet and Rui out of the forest but kept his distance. Once he was out he paused outside of the forest for a bit. He sheathed his blade and dragged his feet to school. He sat down on the steps of the school, he put his blade beside him and fell into a deep sleep.  

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:08 pm
"Well little boy my plan worked didn't it. We now know where the books are and how to get it. Those assistance i gave you where my weakest, I wouldn't let my strongest fight yet." Damon laughed demonicly and sat back down on his throne. "Besides it seems to me you had a weakling with you as well." Damon grinned and looked at Zenjins brother. "Isn't she just wonderful," he said sarcasticly. "I know getting these books wont be easy but as long as we are able to weaken her then that will do enough. Once she is isolated and brought to me then all will fall in place." Damon looked at his staff and into the little balck ball that was set on it. There he saw Scarlet sitting in her office and thought to himself, soon, soon i shall have your blood.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:14 pm
Zenjin smirked and realized he enjoyed butting heads with Damon.
Zenjin: "dont take credit for something you didnt plan, your instructions were to get the book and bring Scarlet to you, not find the location of the books. that was my plan. and as for Gumo he isnt a fighter, he is an illusionist. unlike your three so called soldiers who died easily while Gumo survived"  

Zenjin Jiruga

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:16 pm
i finsh brushing my hair i got suki and walk out the door and started to walk to sarlets office"hmmmm i wonder if she look through that elment book"i thought to myself  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:20 pm
Damon laughed at Zenjins attempts to anger him. "Well whos to say that I only said those things to make you think of a better plan, and like i said before those three soldiers where my weakest ones. I don't intend to use my strongest ones yet. Why take an illusionist when your fighting a witch....that was smart of you, especially when that damn witch is Scarlet. Anyways once i have her here I'll be sure to cut off her pretty little hands and a couple of other things." Damon laughed as he pushed Zenjin away when he created a dark barrier around himself. Then he disappeared for the time being.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:23 pm
i get to sarlet office and i knock on the door " hey sarlet it me darkfire"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games