Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:17 pm
*stifling a laugh in her drink, she leans back in her chair and stares at her drink, swirling it around lazily*

My dear TES. Why does it bother you so that you're in high demand? You'd think with an ego the size of yours you'd be flattered beyond compare. Yet, you act as if we've done nothing but neuter and torture you. Why does having the affections of all the laides in GGG bother you so? I mean, you're more prone to Ryzans affections than ours......*lifts an eyebrow*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:19 pm
Icy Reign
*stifling a laugh in her drink, she leans back in her chair and stares at her drink, swirling it around lazily*

My dear TES. Why does it bother you so that you're in high demand? You'd think with an ego the size of yours you'd be flattered beyond compare. Yet, you act as if we've done nothing but neuter and torture you. Why does having the affections of all the laides in GGG bother you so? I mean, you're more prone to Ryzans affections than ours......*lifts an eyebrow*

*lays her head on TES's shoulder and scolds Icy* Icy, don't be so mean to poor TES! *she snuggles closer to TES*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:21 pm
*chuckles quietly* I guess Tes has his hands full.

*orders a drink and watches*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:23 pm
*holds the handkerchief more tightly under his nose as he feels Katana against him*
... somehow, that doesn't seem any more comforting, Katana...

*glares at Icy*
There's a difference between being in high demand for being awesome and being in high demand to have darts thrown at you stressed You go on as if you're just inviting me over for a cup of tea or something, but it's never like that with you ladies. And I don't know what reality you live in, but I'm definitely not any more "prone to" Ryzan in this one scream

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:23 pm
icywind1980

*looks over at the other person* Omigosh! I'm so sorry! Hi, I'm Katana, 2nd in command of MW. *extends her hand out to the other person at the table*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:27 pm
*in mock hurt, she holds her hand up to her chest*

Moi?! Why, I would never do such a thing! I simply asked a question and made a simple observation. That's all.

*hearing a female chuckling, she looks to see another patron in Chattys. feeling utterly embarrassed for being so rude, she smiles at the patron and apologizes*

How rude of me to have not acknowledged you sooner. Just that when I saw TES, I went into tunnel vision.*glances at TES with a sweet smile*He breaks my heart so. The name is Icy Reign. Everyone calls me Icy or Ice. How are you miss?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:29 pm
ThisEmptySoul
*holds the handkerchief more tightly under his nose as he feels Katana against him*

*glares at Icy*
There's a difference between being in high demand for being awesome and being in high demand to have darts thrown at you stressed You go on as if you're just inviting me over for a cup of tea or something, but it's never like that with you ladies. And I don't know what reality you live in, but I'm definitely not any more "prone to" Ryzan in this one scream

*trails her fingers up and down his arm and coos to TES* But you know I'd take extra special care of you, TES.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:31 pm
katana68
icywind1980

*looks over at the other person* Omigosh! I'm so sorry! Hi, I'm Katana, 2nd in command of MW. *extends her hand out to the other person at the table*

Greets, I'm icy. Nice to meet you.  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:33 pm
ThisEmptySoul

*glares at Icy*

*snickering, she coos at him*

Now, now, now love. Mind your pressure. Wouldn't want you to bust a vessel and start....bleeding, now would we?

*glances at Katana snuggled up under him while he tries ignore it*

Of course you're in high demand by being awesome TES! And you know as well as I do we don't do tea. Since you don't drink, do we not accommodate you with steamers, teas, Shirley Temples and Roy Rodgers? Why would we want to hurt or do anything of the kind to our favorite little dark elf?

*winks at Katana*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:34 pm
*rolls his eyes and groans at Icy*
pft... -I- break -your- heart? More like -you- break -my- ribs stressed

*tries to move over away from Katana, but doesn't really have anywhere to move to*
If "extra special care" involves shackles, as I'm sure it does, then I'm not interested stare

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:35 pm
*feels a shiver down her spine*

eek

CRAP!!! My goody goody senses are going off!!! BRB!!!

*rushes out of Chattys*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:37 pm
ThisEmptySoul
*rolls his eyes and groans at Icy*
pft... -I- break -your- heart? More like -you- break -my- ribs stressed

*tries to move over away from Katana, but doesn't really have anywhere to move to*
If "extra special care" involves shackles, as I'm sure it does, then I'm not interested stare

*giggles* Oh, TES! You know I wouldn't use shackles.....unless you want me to. xd *she leans in and whispers to him* You wouldn't want to be shackled anyways....I'd want you to be able to have freedom of movement!  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:44 pm
*eye twitch*
And why exactly would you want to take "extra special care" of me now of all times? And no... I won't accept I'm awesome as an answer. While that may be true, there are obviously other motives behind this stare

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:46 pm
*comes back in and plops back in her seat*

Crap! Ryzan posted before I could. She's lucky this time! stressed

*looks at the time and slams back the rest of her drink, taking a long swig off her Corona*

Well, as much as I'd like to sit here and stroke TES' ego, as he so loves to have it stroked, my mover truck will be here in a matter of minutes.

*as soon as she mentioned that, her cell goes off. Answering it, it's the movers*

"Yes? Yes I'm just down the way from MW now. What? What do you mean you're short two guys?! Emergencies?! ARGH! Are you kidding me?! Do you know how much stuff I have to get moved down there?!*looks at TES and realizes something*Okay, wait. What if there are two guys at the bar when you get there, will that help with unloading? Yes? Yes! Yes! We'll be waiting!"*slaps phones shut and looks over at TES angelic like*

TES? Would you do me a super large favor please?! 4laugh  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:49 pm
ThisEmptySoul
*eye twitch*
And why exactly would you want to take "extra special care" of me now of all times? And no... I won't accept I'm awesome as an answer. While that may be true, there are obviously other motives behind this stare

*pouts* Maybe I'm lonely and want some company....has that thought ever crossed your mind? Psyzapp's all googly eyed over Dougherty, Leko has a vampire sniffing after her....and who do I have? Nobody! *sighs* Well, never mind, TES, I'll leave you alone. *she gets up and heads back to MW to see if Icy needs any help*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games