Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:13 pm
Kaz kept his eyes cosed and took long steady breaths quietly "i dont know he doesnt really talk about that stuff"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:22 pm
"That's true." She kept thinking harder." She suddenly remembered his violin. An evil smile crossed her face. "He's really possessive over his little voilin. He used to play it at all the DeathPenalty dances. Would be ashame if something happened to it..."  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:28 pm
Kaz kept his eyes close he actually fell asleep from the thinking his breathing soft and suttle he fell asleep awhile before kishiko started talking about the violin  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:35 pm
Kishiko got irritated that he wasnt listening. Umm....whatever. She left not caring what to do anymore. She didn't want to harass Ichiro anymore. She went down to the basement and watched tv on the sofa.  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:36 pm
[[ lol sorry i got bored and Kaz's attention span is very little xD]]

Kaz started dreaming about suffering and pain humilliation then Kishiko came into his mind he gave a little smile sleeping "mmmmm Kishiko"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:51 pm
(( lol thats ok xD Kishiko would get irritated though ))

Kishiko got bored and decided to go to second period. It was boring. Sex Ed? Really? She already knew this and put it to action!

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:56 pm
[[ omg you really just said tht about sex ed xD lol ]]

Kaz woke up a little while after and went to his room he got changed in Chibi cupcake clothes and then turned to zack "god i was starting to think you forgot about me Kaz?" to be truthful Zack someone as annoying as you is hard to forget Zack then got ready and by 3rd period he was at his next class it was Sex.ed on his way there he passed by Kishiko and then sat down at the back  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:01 pm
(( what? it was right there and i had to seize the moment xD ))

Kishiko walked out of 2nd period. She saw Zack pass her by but....no hi??? She made a face (( it looked like this --> ._. )) and skipped next class and went down to basement again. She wrote a letter to her brother saying You wanna visit me for awhile? I'm getting pretty bored.

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:08 pm
(GAH!! Fine!!!...lol.I'm just gonna skip to you guys...or around in that area...Is that cool?)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:11 pm
(( YES!!! IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!! XD ))  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:16 pm
(( how do you guys make your usernames blue =/ ))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:18 pm
(...Sorry...Don't hurt me...)

He wondered if he'd get yelled at for his sudden disappereance. He shrugged to himself and went down to the basement.

(Edit* I think it's a friend thing. Yours is blue to me and Lords' isn't.)  

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:22 pm
(( oh lol okie ))

Kishiko saw Jack come in. "You're skipping class too eh?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:22 pm
Zack sat back and slowly fell asleep again he was tired plus he already knew this stuff he fell asleep for basically the whole class when the bell rang he woke up and walked out when he was walking down the hall there was a little group of death penaltys about 6 or 7 one had a broken nose and looked at Zack all mad and pointed at him then all the rest of the death penaltys gave him a weird look he looked closer at the one with the broken nose it was the guy he bet up before "holy sh-"  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:25 pm
(( hehe im so pink yellow and frilly xD ))  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games