Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:35 pm
"I say you snarled at me."Soli made two blood ropes clamp down on the wolf's throat."The collar's going on I hope you enjoy your last moments of being out."Soli came closer and started putting the collar on.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:38 pm
User Image
Hana was still looking away from him when her anger broke out. She demon aura swirled around her and she bared her fangs. "There is something wrong with I fall asleep next to you in yourbed and I wake up alone in your bed because you left to go chase the tail of some vampire who you will never get." She told him in words that would have cut him like blades had they be physical weapons.  

Lady Eevee

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:38 pm
"Of course I'm not mad," Robert said. "I'm happy that you told me the truth."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:40 pm
The words cut like daggers. "Hana? are you.....falling in love with me?"  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:43 pm
User Image
Hana spun around to face him. "I dont know!" she yelled. "I'm not use to emotions! yet now I'm trying to deal with them and I'm angry and I nearly cried when i woke up and I don't know why!" Her aura spread further around her in a drain illusion, which caused the plants it touched to die.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:45 pm
Brago hugged her. "Im sorry, I have been a bad man" he whispered in her ear. "No more chaseing girls."  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:50 pm
User Image
Hana collasped into Brago when he hugged her, and her aura returned to her. "emotions are tiring" she said quietly. "and is that a promise?" she asked him.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:51 pm
User Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

"Good kitty." Dante said before he sighed and left himself sink further into the cold water. "I hate this place, the water is so cold, but atleast it's clean, so I should complain really." He looked at the cat and stuck his tongue out at it. He grabbed a washcloth and a bar of soap and began to wash up a bit. "Well, tomorrow is going to be another long day. I have two humans and a vampire to go after, what fun." He rolled his eyes but then his brows drew together. "And then I've got to figure out who that girl was exactly. Very strange girl, but seemed nice." He scrubbed all of his body before he rinsed himself off. "Boy, don't I need a real job." He murmured.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:54 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

The wolf struggled and howled as loud as he could, trying to escape still. It could let her disrupt the natural order of his existance by restraining him with some enchanted collar.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:56 pm
Lady Eevee
User Image
Hana collasped into Brago when he hugged her, and her aura returned to her. "emotions are tiring" she said quietly. "and is that a promise?" she asked him.

"Thats a promise. Now return to bed. I need to practice a technique"  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:01 pm
Nike sighed with relief. "Good. It will make things easier in the future," she said giving him a sly smile. She walked into the bathroom, and turned the shower on. "Feel free to relax, the room has cable and a full bar," she called from the bathroom.

The cat leapt onto the sink, and began to clean itself. Its ears swiveled forward when Dante spoke, responding to Misha's interest. She was pleased that he remebered her and thought she was nice. She was even more pleased as he washed the length of his body. She could feel her own body responding to the places he touched. The cat seized by Misha's mesmerization, stopped grooming and stared at Dante as well, unable to protest against her strong curiosity. Misha gulped, wishing she could have a cold shower, right about now.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:02 pm
Kiro stands from his seat outside the bookshelf. He now knows how to access it, and chooses not to - he can hear them perfectly. He's scared, and is beginning to broadcast it against his will; he can't take on Nike... let alone her and her boyfriend. He decides to send a message to someone that might be willing to help him out.

Dante. It's Kiro. Remember me? I need some backup, if you're not - oh. Sorry for interrupting, but I kinda need help.

Kroenig

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:06 pm
"You won't be completely gone if Leon wants to he'll let you out by taking off the collar."Soli got closer still and started wrapping it around his neck."You can still choose to let Leon have his body back this really is your final chance."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:09 pm
Robert turned on the television and went to the bar. He got himself a drink and sat down on the bed as he watched television.  

Dameon Black

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:10 pm
User Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

Dante was about to shampoo his hair when he heard Kiro. I'll be there as soon as I can. He responded and sighed. "Well, screw clean hair." He said and unplugged the tub and got out before pulling his pants back on, not even bothering to dry off. He picked up the tabby and carried it out of the bathroom before setting it back on the bed and grabbed his shirt and coat, pulling those one quickly, and then his boots. He double checked his guns and what little ammo he had. He strapped his doubled ended sword to his back and holstered his guns. "Now be a good kitty and stay, or go if you want, just no peeing inside or anything else for that matter." He said before he pushed open the door and stepped outside. Seems like he'd never get a break.

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games