Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 6:35 am
((Oh he so will... twisted , yes? evil ))  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 6:39 am
(( NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gonk I didnt have her locked up for just any reason.... stare Oh yes I need Mr. Photographic's help. I need to know what page I first came to the MW. I know it was in the 500s ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:57 am
{{680}}  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:34 pm
*Velcore stops to eat his pastry and finds that he's mistakenly grabbed two vegetarian pastries. Eating one of them, he finds himself outside Black's clinic. Flying inside, he hears a couple of nurses on their way out talking about an elf patient. He flies up to the front desk, chirping at the receptionist. Seeing that she doesn't understand him, he decides to speak to her* What room is the elf in? *The receptionist looks at him strangely, but gives him directions to Draa's room. Velcore flies down the hall and pushes the door open. Seeing that the elf is asleep, he flies in to set the pastry on the nightstand. He looks at the elf, confused that Tes has green hair*

((I see that Tes is online, so I'll leave Velcore here for a bit in case he wants to respond.))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:42 pm
*hearing something in his room that doesn't sound like the footsteps of a woman, he groans*
I thought I told you people not to send anyone but Flo stressed

*turns his head and opens his eyes only to find a dragon at the side of his bed* gonk
Oh god... don't eat me! gonk

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:45 pm
*tilts his head to the side* Why would I eat you, Tes? confused When did your hair turn green?  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:55 pm
What? My hair's green?
*reaches up and pulls down a bit of hair into his face*

oh... right... stare Freakin morphine.
*tucks his hair back behind his ear and looks back over at the dragon. He seemed familiar, but he couldn't quite remember if they'd met before for some reason. Chalking it up to the morphine again, he sits up in his bed*

I'm not Tes, by the way. I'm Draa.

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:05 pm
Draa? *chirps in confusion* confused Draa is a green bunny. *decides Tes must still be sleepy, picks up the pastry and sets it on the bed* I have an extra from Lily's.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:12 pm
Correction. Draa -was- a green bunny... one that happened to be some kind of freakish Tes clone straight out of a science fiction film that doesn't make any sense and involves little actual science.

*lifts an eyebrow at the pastry*
.... it's not full of dragon drool, is it?

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:17 pm
I held the wrapper. The pastry is safe. *turns his head to the side again* Draa was a bunny and is an elf now? How?  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:27 pm
Oh thank god! Non-hospital food!
*grabs the pastry and scarfs it down like a loon, not even addressing the dragon again until the pastry is all gone... and even as he answers, he's busy licking his fingers*

Ryzan turned me into a dark elf so the clinic would accept me since Black wasn't around.

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:31 pm
The nurses do not like animals. *nods* They chased me last time. This time I spoke, so they did not.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:45 pm
They don't like animals? That's prejudiced! We should boycott or something! *pumps his fist in the air then winces and clenches his ribs*

.... maybe after I get out. I guess that's why everyone's been a jerk to me stare

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:48 pm
How could we boycott? This is the closest hospital. If somebody is hurt, they would be taken here.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:57 pm
Ha! So this place has a monopoly! And monopolies are bad or something....

....... you're right, it would be pretty pointless stare

*quirks an eyebrow at the dragon, still unable to put his paw... er... finger... on why he's familiar*
Why are you here, anyway? You didn't even know who I was.

Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games