Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:02 pm
jessica climbed off of tomoyo and ran over to sora, "shhh! you dont want to jinx it!" she said to him laughing and shaking him and then jumped up and down around him. "if you say that then it'll come true! so shush!" she laughed. i laughed at jessica and sora and then turned back to blake. "we should start packing up now." i said and kissed him on the cheek before turning away and heading for our stuff. "ya..we should..but we dont have to." he said still hugging me close to him and we started to waddle to the flock. "no, we hav to. i wanna go see the game." "and how do you propose we get in? didnt think that far ahead now did ya?" he said chuckling. "um, the baseball game was your idea remember? come on guys, lets get dressed and go get ready for the game." i called to them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:13 pm
Sora sat up, grabbed Jessica and started tickling her. The Amy ran over to them and dived onto Sora, making him roll away from Jessica.  

Faithful Fire
Crew

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:28 pm
jessica laughed and squirmed trying to get out of his hold on her. "its the tickle monster! run away!" jessica yelled and started to run circles around the castle and sora.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:11 pm
Kazumi and Tomoyo chuckled and watched Sora and Jessica run.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:06 pm
i handed tomoyo and kazumin ther clothes as i watched jessica run away from the tickle monster. "im glad that they finally hav someone else besides us to play with. i mean i dont mind its just, amy and sora are more around their age ya kno?" i said handing blake his clothes. "ya..." he said pulling his jeans on over his trunks. "ugh..we need to go get some new clothes...these look all gross and dirty. people are gonna be suspicious of us...possibly a shower wudnt be that bad either." i mumbled to myself. "wat do you think kazumi? new clothes? shower?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:10 am
Kazumi nodded. "Yeah, I think that'd be best." She said as Tomoyo slipped a shirt over her bikini.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:59 pm
Sora pulled on his t-shirt, laughing. "I can get us into the game," he told Erin and Blake. The next moment, another Sora appeared in front of Jessica, and another beside Tomoyo and Kazumi. "Illusions come in very handy." It was strange even for Sora to hear his own voice in three places at once.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:29 pm
me and blake wer standing ther looking at blake with our mouths in the shapes of an O "ok." i nodded smiling.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Kisa_Weinberg

Fashionable Fatcat

3,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:18 pm
User Image I sigh and step outside. The yells of the experiments was really getting to me. The fresh air and breeze felt very nice.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:20 pm
The two illusion Sora's disappeared, leaving the original. "I don't use it very much," he explained. "It takes a lot of energy, but I don't mind using it to get us into the game."  

Faithful Fire
Crew

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:29 pm
Tomoyo jumpe, Kazumi blionked as a clone appeared and disappeared. "Wow..." They both said. "That's amazing!" Tomoyo said almot immediately after.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:48 pm
Username: Vilitia
Character Name: Hannah
Species: Avian-Hybrid
Personality: She is shy. Not willing to die without a fight.
Appearance:
User Image
History: Hannah had been kept in a lab treated harshly. She made her escape when she turned 9 and has been on her own surviving on her own terms.  

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:24 pm
Hannah flew down to a well tree covered area. Sitting on a branch out of the sun, Hannah reached into her bag and took out a bottle. "I guess there should be a small town to fill up this thing" She said taking a few sips, then placing it back in the bag and glanced around.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:25 am
i smiled at sora, "alrighty then, lets get some clean clothes and then head off to the game!" i said scooping derek up in my arms and spining around with him. blake got our stuff and put them into the bag. jessica walked with amy.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games