Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:22 pm
((i'ma back for a bit i guess xD...o.o))

"Rabbits...ohhh you mean rabbies...no i don't think bugs can give you rabbies although we should go get that checked out cause from the looks of it i don't think it was the bettle that bit you" treya had been crouched loking at the bite mark on ali's hand and looked alot like a spiders bite "lets head back to the stairs and see if we can find a way out of here so we can get you bite looked at"

((trap door time >3...if you want to post that one opens wolfy xD go ahead or is that a bad idea? o.o?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:36 am
((Hehehe, yeah... =P I think that he'll keep SOME restraint, but show off a bit too XD))

Rock sighed as he checked his watch. It was pretty much his turn in 15 minutes. ''Might as well go now...'' He sighed again as he stopped the music and headed towards the skills test. He lingered around there until he was called.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:25 pm
((thankays, eternal

I really wanna come up with a new thing for shadows, but I can't come up with anything; maybe advanced things for specific special techniques or something. Never said there only had to be one thing per I'ras ;P))

"I want big bruver!" Ali said, putting her bit hand in her mouth and grabbing Treya's hand. She began pulling her towards the stairs but her over-sized apron-uniform caught on a low candle holder in the wall. She tugged on it and there was an almost inaudible clicking noise. "Mrf?" Ali mumbled through her hand.

Jordan walked into the the battle dome. Her two tests were on the same courses she had practiced on yesterday; she hoped to visit some of the other courses later. She headed for her first test, flight.

((make the sprinklers explode?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:39 pm
Spencer quickly got the rest of his food and then walked away. He nodded to Dr. Stanfield and Dr. Sullivan as he walked by, though each time Spencer saw Dr. Sullivan he remembered getting his tooth pulled and the pain which made him cringe just slightly. Spencer then saw Michishige and sat down where he was.

Alex went down and sat with the prefects, all of them ready and excited for their I'ras tests. Alex was looking foreward to it as well.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:12 pm
((hopefully last question before a while; How many students pass the I'ras exam at a time? XP))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:57 pm
"oh that doesn't sound good at all" just as treya finished saying this the floor beneathe her and ali opened up, they were falling in the dark not being able to see any thing quickly reaching out desperatly treya managed to drag her hand across a wall befor she was to far from it a second after black creepy vines whiped out all around them making a kinda net that caught them although it was still pitch black she very careful felt around till she found ali "ar...are you all right"

((don't know if this is a good pos or not my mind is all mixed up today might be because of my exams next week DX))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:49 pm
((everybody can pass ^^ it's like a rank-up freebie. after this, if you wanna rank up, you gotta have your character practice and stuff))

Ali waggled her arms and feet in the air, she was hanging on her back. She slapped Treya's arm and said, "Oh, there you are. I'm okay, what was that? Suddenly the ground went 'shoosh'!"

((ill post with jordan later, when im not feeling lazy -_- (as you can tell by my lack of capitalization/ apostrophes))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:52 pm
Eternal_PrinceOfFire
Spencer quickly got the rest of his food and then walked away. He nodded to Dr. Stanfield and Dr. Sullivan as he walked by, though each time Spencer saw Dr. Sullivan he remembered getting his tooth pulled and the pain which made him cringe just slightly. Spencer then saw Michishige and sat down where he was.

Michishige nodded at Spencer as he sat down. "Yo! Spence! What's up?" he said, right before he dug in to the massive pile of food on his plate. Michishige tore through his pancakes and waffles, devouring the scrambled eggs and grits. He then gulped down his entire glass of orange juice before stopping for breath. "You ready for the I'ras test today?"

Luxurious Poverty

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:39 pm
Spencer looked at Michishige with a look of slight surprise and repulsion at the way the guy ate his food. "Ye-yeah" Spencer replied, "did you even taste your food?". He took his knife and fork and slowly cut into his breakfast and began eating it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:46 pm
Michishige wiped his mouth with a napkin before laughing. "Yea, and it tastes awesome," he replied. Michishige ate the rest of the miscellaneous food items on his plate within the next thirty seconds. "I can't wait for the test today!" he exclaimed. "Rank five, here I come!"

Luxurious Poverty

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:18 pm
"Pretty cool. I'm looking foreward to rank four. Perhaps Alex won't be as hard then. Though, that's unlikely. Did you get a mentor for your I'ras yet?" Spencer asked. He then ate some breakfast and took a drink.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:09 pm
Suddenly a flying wombat hit the window next to Spencer and Michishige. It made a thudding noise.  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:37 pm
"What the hell was that?" Spencer asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:26 am
"Just a flying wombat," Michishige answered calmly, looking at the dazed animal outside on the ground.. He then realized what he had just said and did a double-take. "What the hell is a wombat doing on school grounds?" He shook his head. "This school. So many things wrong about it."

((A flying wombat? Seriously? Mommy, I think you has a few issues.))

Luxurious Poverty

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:08 am
Dr. Stanfield, who has a soft spot for all animals, went outside and checked the poor animal out. He then used his healing I'ras to make the animal better.

While the doctor was out, Dr. Sullivan snitched a few of his hashbrowns.

Spencer shrugged. "At this school, I am no longer surprised no matter what happens" he said, the ate a piece of toast. He then looked at Michishige anda asked "so what time is your test at?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games