Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Rosencrest: Endless nightmares (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should the war between Lycan Clans stat or should a solution happen before war breaks out?
  Yes
  No
View Results

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:13 pm
Yoshi spun around the rock and attacked her from the side  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:15 pm
~♥Toni Meera♥~

Toni stayed back at a distance. She hated that she couldnt do anything. She hated that she was so damn weak.  

Banriona

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:16 pm
Belle felt his word and moved quickly. She didn't know what damage had been done, but she didn't care right now. She needed to get that sword. She made rocks fly at him again and made the earth around him shake.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:34 pm
yoshi was about to intercept the rocks when the ground began to shake throwing him off balance and causing him to get pelted by the rocks and thrown to the ground "well the was certainly unexpected" he kicked up and sheathed his sword once again getting into his stance and began to concentrate his chi into his sword

in an instant Drake was by Toni's side "remember that vampires don't have a heightened sense of smell like we do. if you use your power to sneak up behind that vampire girl and restrain her than Yoshi would be able to easily finish her off"

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:36 pm
"Well, I'm full of surprises." Belle backed a way a little, curious as to what he was doing. She looked around quickly, wondering what she could use next.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:52 pm
Yoshi began to concentrate his chi even more intensely showing the true extent of his power. the chi flowing around him became so dense that it turned into a visible blue aura "just a little more" a surge of chi seemed to spike out from his sheath as it attempted to escape and be unleashed but he kept it sealed withing his sheath and continued to concentrate it more and more  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:54 pm
Belle looked back at Yoshi and wanted to know what he was doing. What ever it was, it looked powerful. She would have to be careful and finding something to attack him with fast.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:10 pm
Dehstroyer turned to see the lightning come flying towards him but instead of blocking or dodging, he walked dead into it. The lightning jumpstarting his adrenaline, his momentum increasing. He vanished in his rush of speed and grabbed Desmund by the throat and slammed him into the wall. "My ability is called invulnerability, and to top it off i inherited the effect from my father. As for my own I have the jugernaut ability which means I'm stoppable." He growled at Desmund before letting him go.

Shawn and Sovereigns battle continiued. Them both sending each other physical blows instead of dealing damage with their abilities. When Sovereign had told Shawn that when he defeated him that Emily was next Shawn lost it and shifted into his wolf form. The form he hadn't much control in and rushed in on Sovereign. Who had expected as much and did the same keeping the battle on par.  

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:26 pm
(ummm i think you got the two reversed)

Desmund smiled and dusted himself off "well aren't you the little cheater then, but at least your not that smart" he energized his hand and thrusted it into Dehstroyer's chest and grabbed his heart "when grasping an opponents vital area never let go just to make a point" his eyes narrowed and he began electrocuting the lycan's heart trying to make it beat irregularly

Yoshi laughed amazed that the girl hadn't tried to stop him "you don't have much battle experience do you? ohwell.......Kurohoshi............SOUL CUTTER!!!!" he drew his sword and sent out a massive slash of chi that cut along the ground and raised nearly 100 feet into the air

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:58 pm
Dehstroyer's heart began to pump rappidly then slowly, though he smirked. "Not like anyone hasn't tried that one." He said jabbing three fingers into Desmund's right eye and plucking it. "I'm invincible, nothing can harm me." He said lifting up the eye and dropping it into his mouth. When in which he turned into his lycan formed. "Now as for my intelegence. You tried to cause internal damage to my heart by messing with it with your electricity. Right?"

(hmmm how so)  

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:05 pm
(your profile says that you inherited your invulnerability from your father and that your natural ability was jaggurnat, in your post you said the exact opposite)

Desmund screamed out in pain at having his eye plucked out "oh god im gonna kill you for that!" he activated his second release turning 20 and his eye regenerated "sorry but you know in this form they call me the heart breaker" he clutched tightly onto Dehstroyer's heart and sharply twisted it and pulled it straight out of his chest "actually no I wasn't trying to mess with your heart just tenderize it"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:17 pm
Dehstroyer roared out in pain for the first time in his life. "He grabbed Desmunds arm that gripped his heart and squeezed it tight enough that it released it. He quickly retrieved it and shoved it back in his chest. "Damn you that actually hurt. Luckily for me if I were human the shock alone would've killed me." He said with a soft growl as he shifted into his lycan form. The damage he recieved had healed immensely and he towered over Desmund. The small hall in which they stood in proving to small for Dehstoryer so he shifted back to his human self. "Well now shall we continue."

(you are right my mistake)  

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:29 pm
"yeah sure" Desmund jumped up and out of the corridor landing on the roof of the pizza place which by now was almost cut in two "so as long as he can turn into his lycan form he can regenerate. damn I thought we wouldn't have to worry about that with the full moon out of the way" he looked at the ring on his hand but shook his head "no not yet, gotta make this count"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:36 pm
Dehstroyer followed him outside and looked at the destruction. "Damn did I do all of this by myself?" He said scratching his head acting nonchalant. He looked up at Desmund and then shrugged. "You wanna come down here or are you gonna keep talking to yourself?"  

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:51 pm
"whats wrong? white dog can't jump?" Desmund chuckled at his own joke "man I am just burning you today" he rained down some force lightning on him "literally"  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games