Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 10:41 am
User Image

Akira had been silent. As of late, the only people she really only talked to was her family and Zephyr. She missed Zephyr so much. If only she hadn't gotten kidnapped, then perhaps he would still be attending Hogwarts. Of course, he never was much into learning, even though he was somehow sorted into Ravenclaw. She loved him, even if he was a vampire. She saw no reason why that should affect anything. Perhaps one day, she'd become one too. After all, he was immortal, and one day, she would die and he would keep living, forever.

She watched as new students came into her house. It was a good thing. She was going to be leaving, and they needed new people. New people were good, well most of the time. These ones seemed to be loud. The new ones were always loud. They had a whole year, and they seemed to get the big stuff out of the way right at the start of the year, instead of waiting. It was as if they had never heard of secrets. Some things were better left unsaid. Especially, when it caused such arguments like this. The arguing even caused one girl to get up and leave. James got up to go follow her. Akira was glad that her sister was the one to do that. James was the more stable one. James had more empathy. James didn't have nightmares still. Had Akira followed the girl, things probably wouldn't be much better. In fact, they might end up worse. And so, the prefect just sat at the table, content to not be part of the conversation. She didn't want to get involved in their harsh words. She just wanted the feast to be over so she could hopefully get a good night's sleep for once.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 11:00 am

User Image
            User Image
            User Image
            User Image
            the x storm x finallyx found x me
            and xxleftxx me xxin xxthexx dark

Asterisk was now sitting alone, where she wanted to be for the Sorting ceremony, although there was something she hated about it. She had made a first year cry, but she didn't care for that. She cared that the first year didn't even grasp the concept Asterisk was telling her. She was warning Eva to keep her mouth shut. No one really cares about your upbringing and those who did would want your dead or gone. Astetisk was sure now that the label of "elitist" was stamped on her forehead forever. She placed her head on the table and used her arms as a pillow so her head didn't touch the actual wood. From far away, she guessed she looked like she was crying, which was her feeling but she was stronger, mentally, than that dramatic first year. Crying would be a selfish option. She just wanted some silence.

Quote:

SECOND YEAR xxxxxxRAVENCLAW xxxxxxPUREBLOODxxxxxxSINGLE

thoughts: I don't want to be here anymore.
listening to: the sound of dreams slowly dying
reading: Nothing at the moment but she wished she brought her book with her.
wearing: A khaki shirt that ends five inches higher of her knees, a white button up shirt with the Ravenclaw crest sown onto the left pocket. Over is her Ravenclaw robe.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OCC: Stumbled upon a Renaissance Faire and waiting in line to get in... I wasn't sure if I should post Asterisk alone but I did because she's already somewhere else  

500 Days of Summer

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 2:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Iñigo Lazarus Albion-Alexandré~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ravenclaw<||>Second Year<||>Seer~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stay strong...I know it is hard to understand why these things happen, but they do"

"Nor did I. I thought we were suppose to stay in here the whole time. The girl was crying though. Does that make a difference?" he asked rhetorically, not really expecting a solid answer from anyone. "And no, no I do not. But can the end hurry up then because I'm getting hungry. Why can't there be a time acceleration spell?" he said to Lexine, laughing a bit. His answer to whether or not that is all he thought about was actually the biggest lie he had ever told her however. He did think about food yes, but it was not all he thought about...especially for a young seer who didn't know how to control his Inner Eye. "I do think about other things...sometimes," he said to her, the smile falling of a bit into a slightly smaller one.

"Yeah, but you compared to me...I...eat a lot...you...eat very little!" he said to her, laughing again. It was true...but that would be true for anyone because the amount of food that Iñigo ate was absolutely ridiculous. One would think that he was seven-hundred pounds if they saw his diet, but hey, that's what happens when you have a fast metabolism.

Upon her answer about reading the paper, he shrugged his shoulder..."I've never really read it. I always see them and just pass by," he said to her. "But then again, I didn't really need it to know the standings because I knew most of them," he said to her truthfully. He did all the calculation in his head most of the time...at least...after learning the scores of the games. One thing Iñigo had a mastery was Arithmetic. And for being a wizard, he was extremely good at calculating numbers in his head...probably because of his active mind. "And I don't know why...I was just wondering. They were talking about it and I wanted to see if it was bad that I never read it," he admitted to her, shrugging his shoulders again. He had been doing quite a bit of that lately.

"Trust me, we are going to change our lives for the better"

Arkendrai

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 5:57 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxif you have to ask, you'll never know. if you know, you need only ask.

Second Year | | Twelve | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood

Shrugging, Lexine leaned on the table once more. "Suppose it doesn't," Lexine said, not really catching on that it was merely rhetorical. She was rather tired, and didn't seem to be catching much... Lexine smiled at Iñigo and flicked his arm in fun. "Oh, but then we wouldn't get to see the same thing over and over again, and that wouldn't be any fun, now would it?" She said sarcastically.

Once again, though, the fun and games were gone, and Iñigo plastered on a fake smile. Lexine didn't believe that Iñigo caught on to the fact that Lexine noticed the suddenly tense air around them when Iñigo did this. However, she did, and didn't like them. She looked into his eyes with a looked that asked what he was keeping from her. What was so bad, that he wouldn't dare tell Lexine about it? They knew each other pretty well, and knew a lot about one another...yet Iñigo would always do this. She knew she couldn't force it, and wouldn't do so, so she, once again, let the conversation they were having go.
                                                If he wanted me to know, he'd tell me... Lexine kept telling herself that, but it was getting harder and harder to believe it...it was getting harder and harder to not be overly curious about it.

Lexine looked down at the table then Iñigo returned to normal. He spoke of how much he ate, and Lexine shook her head,
                                                "Have you never seen me eat before?" She asked. Sometimes her parents had to force her to eat because they always believed that she didn't eat enough. Lexine didn't even eat at her first feast, the food just didn't really interest her. She always ate very small portions of everything, simply because she couldn't eat.

Lexine nodded. She hadn't really know that Iñigo was on the team last year, so he knew all the scores, so it did make sense on why he wouldn't read the school paper... Lexine shrugged,
                                                "It's nothing you don't hear in class, really. Just news about the school and all. I mean, I guess I can't really say much because I've only read one issue, but still, as far as I could tell it wasn't anything you don't always hear about anyway. Just, those that read it usually hear about it before everyone else." Lexine said, shrugging again.

clothing x ooc :: - - - x voice clip

RedEagleEye007

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 6:15 pm

"Stay strong...I know it is hard to understand why these things happen, but they do"

Iñigo looked at her, and for a second, all he did was feel some guilt for not telling her what he was. It was almost too much for him at that point, but he fought off the temptation to tell her at that moment. However, he would tell her...as soon as he was alone with her, because the guilt that he felt for leaving her like this was too much to handle. He looked over at her again, looking into her eyes, eyes which always calmed him for whatever reason. "I'll tell you later: alright?" he said to her, demanding that she give him some sort of time before telling her. The whole seer thing was easy to tell for him, but the story that went along with it was the hardest thing that he could possibly say. Despite the fact that each consecutive time he told this story the easier it got, he still felt major pain by it. And the pain of the story showed on his face at that point. He would not be brought to tears by it, but it showed. He was never a person to cry...but rather a person whose expression became grave and couldn't feel at all. If it weren't Lexine in front of him, he probably would have been annoyed, but the girl had an uncanny way of calming him, despite how much she didn't realize it.

"Unless you didn't eat the food at my house, yes," he said to her, his voice becoming monotonous and edgy, his eyes going from her back to the sorting. He was starting to calm down a bit now, but he still felt extremely guilty. "Interesting...may be I'll actually read it this year. Give me something to do," he said to her, starting to calm.

Arkendrai

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 8:35 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxif you have to ask, you'll never know. if you know, you need only ask.

Lexine saw a pain that she'd never really seen before in Iñigo's eyes at that moment. When he said he'd tell her, she almost felt joyful. Then she shook her head, "You don't have to, Iñigo," Lexine's voice fell low, and put a hand gently on his shoulder. "There's really no need if you don't want to," she noted, letting her hand drop to the table and looking down at the table. She didn't want Iñigo telling her if he didn't want to say anything, and he was making it pretty obvious that he was very reluctant to do so. She didn't want to push him to tell him, merely with a look. "I can keep my curiosities to myself, you don't want to tell me, and I can wait. If you never want to tell me, I'll be fine. Just calm down, please...I didn't mean to upset you..." Lexine sighed. Her words were almost inaudible by the end of the sentence.

Lexine continued to stare at the table as she fiddled with a piece of her hair. It was ever so long now, and fell a little lower than her mid-back. She continued playing with it as Iñigo's voice became monotonous.
                                                "I didn't eat. I was the only one. I wasn't hungry." Lexine's voice was quiet as she twirled her hair around her fingers. She shrugged when Iñigo said he may read the paper. "I'm probably going to once again this year...maybe I'll actually read it this year." Lexine smiled, still staring down at the table.

RedEagleEye007

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 9:25 pm

Iñigo looked at her and shook his head, looking back up to her after awhile. "No, I want to," he said to her, a small smile forming on his face. Lexine had definitely been a positive part of his life at that moment and she definitely deserved to be told at least the story of his mother. If she was going to be seeing a lot of him, she would surely notice it sooner or later. His lack of a mother at his home...his constant edginess when he is walked in upon. She at least needed to know. He kept his eyes on her as she looked at the table, laughing after a few seconds. He didn't know how she felt about upsetting him, but she obviously didn't like it too much, judging on how much she looked at the table.

"Okay, I'm not going to tell you if you keep staring at the table. I'm sorry, the story is actually pretty hard to tell to this day. You didn't know that, it isn't your fault. Besides, I'd much rather look you in the eyes when I'm talking to you," he said, touching his hand to her arm gently. He wanted her to know that it was alright and that she was indeed going have her curiosity settled later on. He just couldn't say it in front of everyone because it wasn't everyday someone comes across a seer. He also didn't want everyone knowing. It was his secret that not everyone needed to know. He knew that maybe he would learn how to control his power one day, but if everyone knew, that would leave him open to be taken advantage of. He wasn't a fortune teller and he refused to be one. The only person he had told was Anastasia and he didn't even know if he was ever talking to her again...not since the argument between Ashley and Iñigo.

"I'm really tired though. I do have to say that," he said to her, laughing a bit, hoping to show her that he was returning to his normal self.

Arkendrai

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 4:51 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x

Lexine looked up at Iñigo and smiled gently. She didn't want to pry, and hadn't meant anything by that look, but it seemed that, now, Iñigo was set on telling Lexine about...well...whatever he was keeping from her. She did, however, feel a bit guilty, as if she had forced him to tell her, but wouldn't tell him that. "Well, after we eat we go to the common rooms anyway, and I'll probably be going to sleep as soon as I get there," Lexine joked, smiling up at Iñigo. She wasn't quite sure what else to say, other than try and make a joke in her tired state.

RedEagleEye007

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 8:51 pm

Iñigo flashed a small smile to her, before looking at the line for the Sorting. "I don't think it is going to be that big of a deal. I'm just telling you...it is a hard story to hear...and not many people can relate to it...that's for sure," he said to her quickly before he would change the subject. "The Sorting is almost done! Please...food...water...get here. I am starving right now," he said, groaning and bit as he laid his head on his hands, looking in Lexine's direction. "Why can't they just serve us food while they did this? I'm just joking about that. I'm not that stupid," he said jokingly as he looked up at the girl.

As for the story, he did not know how he was going to tell it this time aorund. The last time he had said probably was a mistake and he shouldn't have told it, but he was sure this time was a good time to tell someone. He had a feeling it wouldn't be a mistake to trust Lexine

Arkendrai

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 12:06 am
User Image
User Image
YOU AND I XXXXX WE WERE XXXXX YOU AND I XXXXX BORN TO DIE XXXXX YOU AND I XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
! ! !x ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xxx oh . . choose . . your xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x ❛ █▌║█▌║█▌║█▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
: : L A S T ▣ W O R D S xx this x ↘↘↘↘↘↘↘↘ x is - - xxx
thelasttime thelasttime thelasttime thelasttime thelasttime
thelasttime thelasttime thelasttime thelasttime thelasttime thelasttime
because YOU AND I ! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
chooseyourlastwords chooseyourlastwords xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
YOU AND I ! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
thisisthelasttime thisisthelasttime thisisthelasttimexxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxWE WERE BORN TO DIE

Being back at Hogwarts was interesting, Kas decided.

Shifting again in his seat beside his boyfriend, the redhead pulled up his legs, adjusting so he was seated Indian style on the stretch of wood he was on, head resting on Echo's shoulder as he did so. Green eyes looked at the Sorting going on, noting the few who had gotten sorted into his own house. It looked like a good year for them-- and Gryffindor too, he guessed. He could still sort of remember his own first time at Hogwarts-- not that it got off to the best start, but it was still fine, he supposed. How times had changed.

Speaking of change, Kas grinned, the small expression quirking up his lips. A lot had changed, even he had to admit that. Kas ran a hand through his hair-- the free one not currently holding his seatmate's, that was-- recalling the summer events that had resulted in his current relationship. To be completely honest, even he hadn't been expecting things to progress that far during the movie night. While it was true he had been planning something like it during the summer-- the fullblown confession, not the movie night-- the Ravenclaw hadn't anticipated it would come so soon, or that it would all actually work out fine. He had Elsie and Tanya to thank for that, he guessed, the tiny grin still present as he mulled everything over. Oh, and perhaps Mrs. Lovette as well. Anyone who was cool with their kid hooking up in their own house was an ******** style="color: #000000">
                      ❛❛ Live before you die. ❞

______|_|_|______

Mood :: content, alert || Location and Action :: Great Hall, Ravenclaw Table, Watching Sorting || Company :: Echo Lovette

Outfit :: linkoutfithere || In A Relationship With :: Echo Lovette

OOC :: i'm sorry accept my s**t 8,D IT'S BEEN LIKE A MILLION YEARS DON'T JUDGE ME 8,D

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

542e17
                      7b6d4a
                      b69f6a

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 12:25 am
User Image
Echo is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Bookish at the Ravenclaw Tablespace
CURRENTLY // dating Kasdeja de Assispaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Housematesspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Happyspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'It's nice to be back at school.' spacespac

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ Can I pose a question? How do you kill what is dead?
I just shoot from the hip, and I aim for the head.
♣ ♥ ♦ ♠
════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceEcho smiled a bit as Kas adjusted his position, pressing his face to Kas' hair once the other boy's head was resting on his shoulder. He closed his eyes for a second, just enjoying the fact that they were together... and, aside from the fact that there were so many people at the table, they were actually sort of... alone. No one was trying to talk to either of them, so even though there was a crowd, it was just the two of them... ever since movie night, he'd really started to enjoy spending time just with Kas. This fact was helped in no small part by the fact that, on that night, they hadn't been able to so much as peck one another on the cheek without turning to see two pairs of eyes starting at them, the girls cooing as if they were the most adorable thing they'd ever seen. He sighed and kissed Kas' head, then brushed the tip of his nose against the redhead's with an impish smile. One would think that Echo would be shy about this, but apparently, actually having a boyfriend was much less nerve-wracking to him than... well, any other sort of interaction. He pressed his lips against Kas' for a second, softly, the barest brush of a kiss he could manage. With all that was going on, after all, what were the odds that anyone would notice? Aside from Tanya and Elsie, who seemed to have some sort of spider-sense about it, but they were at their own tables, anyway. Hardly a bother. "Comfortable?" he asked softly, a small grin sneaking onto his lips. His stomach growled lightly, and he glanced back up at the head of the hall, trying to see how many more students needed to be sorted. It didn't look like many... thank goodness. "Looks like we'll be eating soon," he said happily, chuckling a bit because he couldn't help but wonder how happy Kas would be over that fact. Echo was pretty sure that the redhead's two favorite things were sleep and food, although he wasn't sure which the boy preferred. Briefly, he wondered where he ranked on that list in comparison... he definitely liked Kas more than movies, after all. As evidenced by the fact that he'd only spent perhaps twenty percent of movie night actually watching movies and the other eighty percent looking at and/or kissing the redhead.

════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ He used to be your friend; that was another life.
                                                          With a single bullet, we're gonna blow his mind
                                                          ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 12:25 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x

Lexine looked over to Iñigo, but didn't speak. She nodded in understanding, but didn't want to say anything as she knew all that would try to come out would be protests to him telling her. Lexine knew that she wouldn't be able to convince him otherwise. It was nice that Iñigo was willing to share whatever he was hiding from her, but she still felt rather guilty about him tell her...of course, she always did after things like that happen.

Lexine giggled at Iñigo as he continued to complain about food.
                                                "Jeez, Iñigo, don't eat everything when the food gets here, alright? Other people would like to eat as well," Lexine joked, nudging the boy in his ribs.

RedEagleEye007

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 1:52 pm

Iñigo looked at her, noticing her the particular uncertainty in her expression. Was she afraid of what he was going to tell her? He didn't know...she had no reason to be afraid. He truly didn't know why she was so uncertain. She seemed to have wanted to know for a little while now, but was she uncertain that she wanted to know? He had no idea, but he knew that he was going to tell her, because it would explain a lot of the anger he felt at times. She would definitely understand the anger at least.

When she began to spoke, he noticed she did not dwell on the previous subject, just like Iñigo wanted. He was glad she didn't speak of it anymore quite honestly. He wanted his feast to go well, because for now, his visions and memories have not bothered him at all. Maybe it was because he was with Lexine. "I am not promising...so grab your food before I get to it," he said to her, smiling at her a bit," he said to her as he playfully grabbed her hand. "No...seriously...get your food," he said, letting her hand go, but it was obvious he said his statement in jest. He really hadn't meant it at all.

Arkendrai

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 8:12 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x

Lexine was a bit startled with how Iñigo talked to at first, commanding her to get foor. She gave him a queer look before she realised he was merely joking. "Okay then," she said, wrapping her fingers around her wrist, rubbing it. She looked over as the last child was sorted and then turned back to the table as the food appeared, as it always did. Lexine took a small bit of food before nodding to Iñigo. "Go ahead Iñigo, gorge yourself," Lexine giggled.

RedEagleEye007

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games