Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:22 pm
User Image

「◝ please don't let go hold me tight before your warmth disappears
xxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxx please don't let go one more time
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ a e K e t s u e k i
J O U N I N ⇛ K O N O H A G A K U R E ⇛ S A I K E T S U xxxxC H A K R A ┇ 5 2 5

Shrugging simply she straightened out and slipped her hands into her back pocket. Biting down on her bottom lip she considered asking for a break. It was well deserved and she was going to have to let him know she had brought her mother to Konoha as a refugee anyway. "About that break you had granted me earlier, I would like to ask for permission to take it now, sir." It was very, very hard to ask for permission to do things. The previous Hokage, the man she looked up to as a second father, had let her get away with a lot. Letting her do things on a whim for the most part. She was still getting used to asking Noctis for help. Especially since they clashed every single time.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:27 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:70

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis waited for one of the two to speak, it was once again Jae. She asked about the break he offered her the last time they spoke. As soon as she finished speaking he answered."Done."He said stamping a document and setting it in a pile it seemed he had the paperwork already on his desk.He then stood and grabbed his coat."Now if you excuse me, I'm going out to drink." He said opening his door so they could exit his office.

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:36 pm
User Image

It was as if he knew that she would come back and take him up on the offer. Jerk! She almost felt inclined to rescind her decision just so she could dampen that cloud he was dancing on all of the time. She let it go, however, when he announced he was going for a drink. Noctis drank? That piqued her interest and made her normally obnoxious personality resurface. There was so much pent up frustrations inside of her at the moment that drinking sounded good and letting out her irritation on the behalf of Noctis sounded to good an idea to pass up. She was going to make him pay for all of his little ploys to irritate her up until now. "Ohhh ~ Our lord Hokage drinks. That must be a sight for sore eyes. Hmm. I've got to see this for myself. I bet you cant even hold your liquor." Jae totted alongside Noctis, crossing her arms behind her back and looking up at him with that impish smirk on her face. This was the same Jae that had embarked on the journey to the chunnin exams awhile back. The sudden flip in her personality could only suggest otherwise.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:46 pm

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 305/305 |-|AC:8000 |-| 2300

User Image

Shikatsu watched everything transpire, not needing anything at the moment and this was for Jae. After everyone finished and Noctis said something about a drink he thought then smiled. "Mind if I join you Noctis. Oh, sorry, Lord Hokage." He said, never liking the fact he had to call his friend by a tittle.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:54 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:70

Noctis instantly regretted revealing his plans for the night as Jae jumped on the mention of him drinking. He could just hear it in her voice that she was planning something.He stared at both Jae and Shikatsu Why was she even bothering wasn't she busy with Shikatsu or something."Oh really? can't hold my liquor? is that what Jae thinks of Noctis?" He said to her making her recall that night when she got a little to drunk and asked him a question while speaking in third person. He really didn't like the idea of them going with him but knowing Jae she'd just invite herself and in Shikatsu current phase of puppy love he'd follow."Whatever lets go." He said kicking them both out of his office. He then headed to the ramen bar.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:05 am
User Image

Coaxing an eyebrow she scoffed, letting that one pass. Yeah. She had been very drunk that night. Some stuff still forgotten under the blackened stupor she had succumbed to after bottle number three. "Let's get this party started!" Self preservation was out the window. Jae wanted to be numb but she also wanted to get back at Noctis for every single little jab he had made at her. She followed them out, Shikatsu now thrown in with their lot.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:10 am

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 305/305 |-|AC:8000 |-| 2300

User Image

Shikatsu didn't understand why Noctis was talking laike that but he said yes. "Thanks for letting me come." He said, thinking that was to easy.
(Exit to amen bar)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:01 am

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu walked to the Hokage's office and knocked, waiting for an answer.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:59 pm
User Image
SHITO NAMO

The Eyes in the Night

|||| Main class: Ninjutsu |||| Sub Class: Brawler |||| Konoha ||||

Shito walked up to the door on the Hokage's office. Shito stood there for a sec as he looked at the other man there. He looked like a strong jounin. Shito went up to the door finally and knocked on it. He wanted to talk to the hokage to see what he should be doing right now. Shito stepped back from the door and waited for a reply. Shito kept looking at the jounin because he thought that the jounin was really awesome.

"Silent is the night that surrounds your grave."

Chakra: 250 + 25(back up)

Ryo: 両 900

AC: 1350

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:46 am
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Inuzuka

|-|Rank-Jounin |-|Chakra Reserves- 460 |-|AC: 7,350|-| 4,700

"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse walked into the Hokage's Office with the twins safely wrapped in her arms, she was cradling the two as they slept. Gracefully and elegantly the deadly Jounin toke her seat next to the Hokage's chair. Letting the little ones sleep some more before their chilly father returns.

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

Steel being the loyal wolf that he is simply waited outside. Sitting in the hall,.. Noctis really needed to get the doors bigger so that he can also enter the office with the rest of his family.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:59 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis arrived into his office seeing two people waiting along with steel. That could only mean one thing. He raised his hand to the genin and Shika asking them to wait there. He opened the door and closed it right behind him. He saw Eclipse sitting with his kids next to his chair."Good to see you." He's been so busy with his Hokage stuff he rarely sees Eclipse anymore.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:49 am
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Inuzuka

"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse looked up at Noctis and smiled brightly. The two babies had grown substantouly over the past few months, almost a year that they've been alive. "Likewise, . . . Noctis. I have an important non-work related matter to speak with you about."Her eyes became sharp but sencere. She had missed Noctis, and it was boring always being cooped up in the house. She at least owed it to Steel to get them a mission. Streatch out their legs and get extra Ryo. Even though Noctis being the Hokage was provisions enough.

User Image

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:57 am
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis looked over the two kids with kind eyes. His eyes were then laid upon their mother. He took a seat in his hokage chair and turned to her."I see, please go ahead and tell me I'll see what I can do."He wondered what she could be here to ask of him.

((Erm while you were away I kinda increased the kids age's like 2 years >_> to match somewhat with Kein's girls))

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:00 am
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Inuzuka

User Image

Eclipse looked over at Steel at the door and spoke. "Close it."

[[Thanks for telling me that our kids' birthdays have already passed! stressed ]]

User Image

Steel closed the door and wished the best for Noctis.

Looking back to Noctis she toke a breath. "How old are our kids Noctis? They'll be three next year. Three! and you know what!? YOU THEIR FATHER haven't been around for a single Chirstmas! Not a single one! And I'll be god damned If you miss their Third! You have no idea what memories you're loosing with them when you're NEVER around for these kinds of things!" She toke another breath, if Noctis looked down at the toddlers he could see that they were prepared with earplugs as their mother yelled at their father. "You weren't even around for their first words! Their first steps! And their baby teeth coming in! I know you're busy being Hokage, but if you want to live in your office all the way til New Years!" She toke another collective breath. Every word she spoke with more volume and anger. "Just,... don't miss this year Noctis... These are moments, we'll never get back." Her voice became even sharper, even if it was possible at this point. "And don't bring a shadow clone."

Steel put his ears down, it was sadly every easy to hear Eclipse explod. But she had plenty of reason. He didn't even know Yukiko's first word was "daddy". He felt terribly bad for the man at this point.

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:39 am
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis felt the room temperature drop and this time it wasn't him. Nothing good could happen when Eclipse ordered steel like that. Noctis listened to Eclipse, he wanted to get some words in to try and defend himself. Christmas was a very busy time for the village and him. But in the end they were only excuses. It was a good thing Noctis had mellowed out since becoming Hokage. It seemed he was a disappointment as a father, and it looked like he was going to become a disappointment as a Hokage as well. With Kein vanishing heading to the east along with his girl. He could only imagine what he was up to he would have to head to Kiri and see if he stopped there."I'm sorry, I know I haven't been there much. I know these memories are things that can't be recovered or reclaimed I want my children to have happy memories of their childhood. I promise, I'll be there this year."

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games