Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility :: Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:10 pm
User Image
User Image

Kya observed the completion of San's training, and when the henge ended, she shook her head at the woman with a play fun scowl. "What even was the point in transforming into a child, you weirdo." Witha nod, she would beckon San over to the clerks desk for somethign to write on. She took some paper from the clerk where people had been borrowing weapons from earlier, and began writing a letter. "The hawk that I have hypnotized, it brought a letter from a friend I made in sunagakure... the host of the Ichibi. I fear that the burden placed upon her has slowed her inner motion, San. I feel like it is both my duty... and also somehow my privilege to help her. I would like to invite her to come here, if you don't object." She would hand San the letter, having her read over her formal invitation to come, worded as if to a close friend, someone held dear. Almost romantic, but not quite holding that tone.

She eyed another person coming into the dojo, and in the span of a few seconds she had deduced that she had located new prey. That is to say, that girl was adorable, and looked fit as a fiddle. She also knew by how she navigated the dojo she was fresh; Kya and oga were quite similar. She observed her warm up, letting the black pattern in her eyes scrutinize every muscular movement. "Hmm. Another student I think. I suppose my job as a teacher never truly ends, huh? If you find no issue with me inviting Sonyo here, then feel free to send the letter along. Good luck with testing Chie. The girl seems to have the spark of life in her." she would offer, conferring a directive to the Hawk, who would descend and perch on the desk, waiting on San's decision.

Kya approached the girl, the mangekyo in her eyes still active as it had been when she first entered. She allowed her weapon to rest against the wall not far from where they would begin their training, and gave a nod tot he girl and smiled. "Another student for me, no? I am Kya Uchiha, the one handling the close range training. I'm glad you decided to warm up first. Quick way to hurt yourself jumping right in, as I'm sure you know. Now, I see you've procured some training gear already. Time to get physical?" she would ask, opting out of training gear for a very specific reason. She took a fighting stance favoring her left side, her right leg and arm extended towards the girl, wasting no time at all. "SO! Lesson one. Stay in motion..." she would begin as the lesson got under way. [Feel free to post learning whatever formless thigns you want, with a -2 to hard physical up to D, soft up to A(which I know is out of genin reach) or any other at -1, all of which stacks witht he dojo reduction. Assume she helped you with every one along the way.]

0,690/0,690 Chakra 0,535/0535 Stamina

Jashinist
Bukijutsu ᐒᐘ Bear Summoner ᐒᐘ Bloodline

[ Quotes ]
Zak the Panduh

Naomi Tenshu

[ Techniques Used ]

[ Other ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:39 pm
User Image
                                                T A K A R AXXS E N J U
                                                Medical┃Bloodline┃D-Rank┃Genin┃Konohagakure

xxTakara's warm up was not disturbed when Kya approached. She was just about finished when she arrived anyways, so she continued until it was complete, standing and looking the woman in her eyes. Probably not the best idea, considering the lore behind its powerful gaze. It was out of respect and partial curiosity for its mysterious pattern. After Kya's small introduction, Takara returned a similar smile in kind, clasping her right fist into her left palm. She was warmed up and ready to go, "Takara Senju. Let's do this!" The first lesson, "Stay in Motion" had begun. It had an interesting name to it. Takara took her own fighting stance: Her left leg and arm extended forward, open-palmed, with the right closed in a fist.

Stay in motion. Takara reminded herself of the lesson Kya was trying to teach. What it meant truly, she wasn't sure, but if it meant to move, then that's what she would do. Whether it was Kya's choice or not to let her, Takara boldly made the first move without a moment's hesitation. It wasn't aggressive in nature, holding more ambition in it than anything. Closing the small distance between them with two steps, the second came with a strike of her left hand aiming for the Uchiha's head with the bottom of her palm. She could have sworn Kya was already moving the moment her fingers curled to be launched forward, but the attack itself was simple; a way of testing the waters, if you will. Despite her right hand remaining close to her body after her initial strike, it didn't stop Kya from capitalizing on her exposed left side beneath her arm with a mere thrust of her fist. It possessed enough to strength to cause the Genin to lurch backwards, while leaving a stinging reminder of her mistake.

Not much distance was put between them from the recoil, yet Kya relentlessly pursued, leaving Takara very little chance of recovery. A knee came straight for her head; with the most Takara being able to do at that moment being to put her right arm in its path for protection. It sent her upper body backwards, and she went with it, fully extending her hands above her, propelling the rest of her body into a back flip, her legs serving to keep Kya at bay while she regained her footing. On her two feet once again, she huffed returning to her fighting stance. If that was meant to test her resolve, it remained true. However, she was aware of the mistake she made, and would do her best not to do it again. Stay in motion. Takara dashed forward this time, leaping mid run and performing a spinning kick. She kept aware of her surroundings and the positioning of her body the entire way through, feeling no sort of contact before landing. Suspecting that Kya simply ducked under it, upon landing on her right foot she continued her spinning momentum, launching a punch with her right fist. It aught to strike her right in the back, and she could continue her assault from there.

Or so she thought. Met face-to-face with Kya, she could briefly see the erratic spinning of the black in her crimson irises. Her wrist was caught, but its forward momentum continued. Only because Kya let it. Guiding her arm to the side of her frame, the rest of Takara's body followed with it, sending the Senju crashing into the floor behind her. Basic tumbling saved Takara here, tucking her body into a forward roll to reduce the damage of Kya's redirection. Just as quickly as she returned to her feet, Takara was facing Kya once more, and back on the offensive. It felt like whatever she through the woman's way was being countered. If that was the case, maybe power wasn't the way to approach this. A single fist sprung forward, followed by the other, and in the attempt to confuse Kya, feinted her third punch, whipping her hips into a quick roundhouse kick instead. Kya's quick and calculated movements enabled her to wave her way though the combo, effectively countering Taka's round house with a low kick. Her body hit the ground with a thud, and followed by it, a small groan. At least she warmed up. Who knows what kind of pain she'd be going through now if her muscles and joints weren't loosed properly. Not necessarily from the damage dealt by Kya, but the stress she put her own body through performing maneuvers and attacks outside of her skill level.

Raising back to her feet, she looked at her instructor, with a gaze fierce and steady. Her bronze skin glistened with sweat, and her dark locks a bit of a mess. "Stay... in motion. What?" She panted, slowly catching her breath. This lesson. What was she was supposed to learn? Did she learn the lesson? What came next? It felt like all she learned was how to take a beating, but she didn't yield despite how skilled Kya was, evasively. Once she finally began breathing normally, she released a sigh. "That takes care of the Hokage's orders. I've received training from both you, Kya, and Chie Saegahara. What's next?" Takara started removing her practice gear as she spoke. Figuring there was a reason behind those orders other than general learning and discovery, she was curious about the next move. Tired and beaten as she may have been, it didn't dull that ever-present sense of determination within her. [ Soft Physical: D, C, and B-rank / Hard Physical: D and C-rank Learned ]

CHAKRAx 410/410 xx STAMINAx 170/170 xx ACx 0 xx RYOx 0

Techniques Used

Passives

Temujin Uchiha

Quote:

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:45 am
User Image "I just wanted to train with you without getting the genin all flustered is all yo." That much was true at least, she had been able to train in peace without any of the genin bothering her. Of course it also let her watch Kya in what was as close to a natural environment as possible. Well without her really committing to the game. [resting] The news that Kya had a friend in Sunagakure whom was demon host intrigued San. Though nothing was more intriguing than the knowledge that this friend was in fact a host. It was a blatant reminder not only that she needed to prepare for such tribulations as the nine tails being unaccounted for but that there still mysteries within the world of fuuinjutsu that she had yet to learn. [resting] "Invite your friend over, after I finish here with my own meditation reflecting on my training I'll go see how Chie is doing." Taking the letter in hand she read through before adding at the bottom Hey it'd be totes awesome if you could come chill with Kya and I for a stint, consider this a personal invitation. -The 14th Hokage, Sanae Uzumaki [resting] With that complete she would hand get the letter secured by the clerk before handing it over to the hawk. Hopefully Kya's friend would accept, it would good to make a contact with Sunagakure as well. San had long heard of their villages' close relationship and it would be good if she could open up dialogue with them. With a nod to Kya, San walked over to an isolated part of the dojo and took a seat. [resting]

Breathing deeply San began to slow her heart rate and enter a meditative headspace. Slowly she drove her consciousness inward. Focusing on her chakra network she began to get in tune with her body. [1/3][resting] Her network had grown much stronger as of late. Between the trials of combat she had endured and the training with the turtles it was no wonder that she had been forced to grow. Such tests forced one to either submit or overcome. San had always chosen to overcome. [2/3][resting] Within her minds eye she watched the flow of chakra through her system. Her networked pulsated with energy in a way that was both terrifying and beautiful. The most awing part of all? That would of course be the knowledge that she still had room to grow and improve. [3/3][resting][ET Concentrate]

Something interesting occurred then as she sat and watched her chakra network. A new source of energy began to flow into her network from all around her. It was then that it dawned on her. [1/3][resting][sage chakra] This what it looked like when she had achieved stillness. Opening up her network to the energy of nature she watched it bolstered her own. With that energy of course came greater understanding. [2/3][resting][sage chakra] Slowly it welled up within her and replaced some of her own chakra. It was then that San realized just how the petrification process was realized. When it displaced her own energy and motion it carried a toxic stillness. Something for her to keep in mind.[3/3][resting][sage chakra]

"Yo Kya, see ya later!" Energy restored and raring to go it was time for San to head to the academy. [Exit]

""

◆¦ CHAKRAx 1,230/ 1,230 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 840/ 840 x ◆¦ RYOx 1,100 x ◆¦ ACx 75,100
◆¦ BLOODLINE / BLOODLINEx ◆¦ B-RANK x ◆¦ HOKAGEx ◆¦ KONOHAGAKUREx
xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives
      Learn Ninjutsu in one (1) post less.
      Learn all jutsu in eight ( cool posts less.
      240 Sage Chakra

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:42 pm
User Image
User Image

Kya had gone through the motions with the girl, pulling only enough back from her proverbial punches to not actually shatter bones so the girl would learn. Her fist was one that guided with every impact, as was every kick and redirection. She saw lessons being learned in the Senju girl, and it was nice to see that she was gathering the lessons. She had, indeed, stayed in motion, and gave a smirk to the girl amid the beginnings of her own body becoming winded from all of what she had so far done. [Resting] She would nod before speaking, her own body similarly glistening with sweat and some locks of white hair escaping the binding keeping it all tied back down her back. "Aye, stay in motion. You did fairly well, I can see the spark of my god's fervor in you. Hold on to it." she would advise. Her eyes continued to rotate as she looked to the hawk, sending it along it's path. She regarded the kage with a wider smile and nod. "I can understand what you mean, Juyotsudamie-sama." She gave a wave, and turned back to Takara.

"Actually, if you have done your ninjutsu training with Chie, I may have something we can do together if you find yourself in want. There is a den of thieves, according to a little birdy, that needs to be cleared out and I could use a bit of assistance with it. It'll be nice to stay in action with what time there is left in the day, no?" she would pose to Takara. "Of course, we should take some time to rest first so no one drops from exhaustion." (Dont forget it takes stamina and chakra to train when performing techniques.)

Jashinist

[ Quotes ]
Zak the Panduh

Naomi Tenshu

[ Techniques Used ]

[ Other ]

___youwillknownihilism

A Lazy Polar Bear

Snow Bachelorette

1,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:27 pm
User Image
                                                  User Image
                                                  It wasn't too much longer until MInako's mother had entered the dojo with a mind full of curiosity. Some would joke that curiosity killed the cat... but with a feline as ferocious as Yato... it was highly unlikely anything like that would happen to her any time soon. After all within her mind she had been around for a very long time and she would continue to be around for an even longer time. Watching her daughter train she yawned a bit not wanting to interrupt her daughter when she was focused like this. Always so adorable in Yato's eyes to see her daughter put her full passion into whatever she trained in.

Her eyes scanned the dojo wondering who else was there with them. To be honest it was quite a few people... Yato should probably introduce herself as both her and her daughter are relitively new to the village. It was a miracle they were able to teach Minako how to speak like a human... let alone act half way decent like one. Yato knew she would have to make friends so that they would gravitate towards her hard headed daughter. The enormous feline moved over to a woman who's race she couldn't quite pin down. She was obviously a mixture of sorts, but Yato wasn't about to be rude enough to ask for that right off the bat. Instead she sat down a few feet away from the woman. This was to test two things out, to see if the woman was somewhat friendly, at the least, and if she was either curious or frightened by Yato's enormous presence.

User Image
                                                  ◆¦MINAKO'S CHAKRAx 915/ 915 x ◆¦MINAKO'S STAMINAx 945/ 945 x◆¦YATO'S CHAKRAx 915/ 915 x ◆¦YATO'S STAMINAx 945/ 945 x ◆¦ RYOx 37,500x ◆¦ ACx 50,000
                                                  ◆¦ Speed : 0 x ◆¦ Reflexes : 0x ◆¦ Strength : 0 x ◆¦ Fortitude : 0 x
                                                  ◆¦ TAMER / BUKIJUTSUx ◆¦ A-RANK x ◆¦ GENINx ◆¦ KONOHAGAKUREx
                                                  xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦Clothing
                                                      Steel Arm Guards
                                                      Chakra Rebound Steel Leg Guards

◆¦Equipment

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:37 pm
User Image
                                                T A K A R AXXS E N J U

xx[ Resting ] Kya's words of praise caused the Genin to smile. She was feeling pretty good about even causing the woman to break a sweat, having put her all into their training session. Takara watched the spectacle of the woman's eyes on the bird before sending it away, then turning her attention to the Hokage. Wait. The Hokage? Takara turned to see the woman standing there... but that wasn't who she saw before. There was a little red-headed girl there before. Confusion flashed across her face before dismissing the situation altogether and returning her attention to Kya. "I'd be happy to help." As much as she'd like to get going right away, Kya was right about getting some rest beforehand. Takara hadn't dealt with thieves before, but she was sure they weren't going to be willing to leave quietly.

"You mentioned something about a god before. Who is it that you worship?" Takara would ask out of curiosity. Having glanced at her weapon on the wall nearby, it certainly held some religious components to it. As for herself, she didn't follow any god religiously, though she had extensive knowledge of Ninshuu due to her family lineage. Kya would notice Takara's gaze slowly move from her off to the side, looking at something beside her. This 'something' being a rather large feline, sitting with its gaze locked on the Uchiha. Animals were allowed within the Dojo? It was huge; even by large cat standards. Takara wasn't intimidated by the big cat. In fact, she was suppressing an urge to pet it. Who knows who this cat might belong to, if anyone. She'd shoot a friendly smile its way just to show that she meant no harm, waiting for any signs the cat might show for wanting to interact. "...Is this a pet of yours, Kya?"

CHAKRAx 330/410 xx STAMINAx 90/170 xx ACx 0 xx RYOx 0

Techniques Used

Passives

___youwillknownihilism

Quote:

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:56 am
User Image
User Image

Kya had observed that Takara had looked upon her weapon when she spoke after admitting that she had an interest in taking down the bandits. Kya herself was all but certain that her prey would not go down without s fight, but it was her hops that by not murdering them oiteigjt, as such was her typical goal, she could garner them yo her side. After all, any that would stand against the flow could be convinced to simply run alongside it Kya found it infinitely amusing that she had no inborn understanding of Shiro, and yet at every turn the Uchiha found herself referring to water. Perhaps it was the entire misconception that the pantheon of Nagakaborous was located deep below sea by Paylangi that lent itself to such analogous tho king. The prophet stepped to the so and received her weapon holding it the heavy and oddly weildy Arahk to Takara. "My god is not peace or love, or even communion like the many gods of the shining world at large. No, Nagakaborous and the infinite lesser gods below the great serpent seek to shove the universe towards Destiny through us, the caretakers of the world. It is only through action, ambition and clarity that we can truly reach self actualization. Believing in ones self, and the concept of endless motion are some of the most important lessons one can learn. Carry the knowledge that I, a prophet if an elder god, sed within you the potential to be great."

Whether or not the girl took her weapon, she still would suddenly feel the weight of Kyas words, and if she bothered to take note of her eyes as she had been with the same scrutiny, she would see the red turn into an azure blue, an inspirational aesthetic that would give the girl a sense that Kya wasn't si.ply spouting off empty nonsense.

And then the red set back in as Kya turned to see the uncomfortably close feline : No, this... thing isn't my pet. I'd like to not have a giant cat size me up or sit so close." Kya could assume it was a ninja animal, and if two things were true it was that Kya did not like NINJA animals or the undead. She would take a step away and observe how the creature reacted to her movement.

Jashinist

[ Quotes ]
Zak the Panduh

Naomi Tenshu

[ Techniques Used ]

[ Other ]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:20 pm
User Image
                                                  User Image Yato maintained her position as she was looking at the woman and her current companion. Curious as to what she should say to them to open up dialect between the three. She wasn't good when it came to talking to humans. Only made it by when it came to such matters. But she was going to have to suck it up for her daughter's case. So she could make friends with others of her own kind. Its all Yato wanted at this point was for her daughter to be happy. The life that she's been down so far hasn't been the best. Worst thing about it was that Yato wasn't even seeing it within that light. Yato continued to sit there looking between the two trying to think of what to say. Even noting that one of the women stepped back from her.

Instead she heard her daughter grunting in the distance as she trained. Her eyes were diverted to watch her tamer daughter fight with one of the instructors. Training her diligently so that she could defend the village and defeat her enemies with ease.

User Image
                                                  ◆¦MINAKO'S CHAKRAx 915/ 915 x ◆¦MINAKO'S STAMINAx 945/ 945 x◆¦YATO'S CHAKRAx 915/ 915 x ◆¦YATO'S STAMINAx 945/ 945 x ◆¦ RYOx 37,500x ◆¦ ACx 50,000
                                                  xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦Clothing
                                                      Steel Arm Guards

◆¦Equipment

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

___youwillknownihilism
                                                      Zak the Panduh

A Lazy Polar Bear

Snow Bachelorette

1,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

CEOxJOE

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:37 pm
User Image
Ichiryu Senju
Village: Konohagakure / ◉ Title: Chuunin/ ◉ Rank: C-Rank/ ◉ Clan: Senju/ ◉ Chakra: 935/955/ ◉ Stamina: 275/275

After all that hospital work, Ichiryu entered the dojo to train in some basic arts and maybe some earth jutsu on the side. Ichiryu saw some young ones preparing to be ninja and thinking of the good old days when he was genin in his time. As he arrived he saw a group of individuals here doing their own thing. They were all women and damn it, this was a good day to train indeed.

Though he looked at them for a couple of seconds, he was also focused on his training. Because soon he will be promoted to Jonin Rank. His first jutsu would be something of a bit of a warm-up training. This was taught from the academy days, but he was somewhat of a slack off. He first charged his chakra and created the hand sign that was needed. He then released to create a clone of himself.
                                                      Oboro Bunshin no Jutsu [ Haze Clone Technique ]
                                                      ___

The jutsu that was done was successfully achieved with very little effort. He released the clone and then started his next jutsu. Ichiryu grabbed a shuriken inside his pouch and tossed it up in the air. Ichiryu then created a wood clone that came out of his body by using water and earth chakra that walked very casually. The wooden clone ran to the few feet while the Ichiryuu caught the falling shuriken and tossed it at the wooden clone. then used the clone jutsu to make more shuriken that was being targetted towards the wooden clone. The wooden clone knew exactly what he was thinking. The wooden clone took out a kunai and countered three shurikens that flew by.
                                                      Shuriken no Jutsu [ Shadow Shuriken Technique ]
                                                      ___

Ichiryuu plans to have a good training day. but that group seems a bit too distracting, especially with that cat. He had his wood clone stay afar and Ichiryu walked to the women that were here supposedly training as he was. "Hey, sorry for interrupting you conversation but whats up with the big cat?" he said with a straight face looking at the two women he confronted.

Jutsus Learned
Oboro Bunshin no Jutsu [ Haze Clone Technique ] D- Rank
Shuriken no Jutsu [ Shadow Shuriken Technique ] D- Rank

___youwillknownihilism

Zak the Panduh

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:31 pm
User Image
                                                T A K A R AXXS E N J U

xx[ Resting / Out of Combat ] Takara's eyes glanced back down at the weapon as Kya approached, extending it to her. Inspecting the number of rings that ran along the back of the blade, and the blade's peculiar shape, it was definitely an interesting sight up close. Without hesitation, she took the blade in her hands, nearly dropping it. Takara was the least experience with wielding any sort of weapon, let alone one as heavy as this one, bringing it closer to her body to gain better control over it. The weapon teetered in her hands a little, likely due to exhaustion from her training session. Still, her inexperience would show in the way she (attempted) to handle the weapon afterwards, swinging it slowly in her hands and making the rings clatter along the blade. Very much like a baby playing with a rattle. Takara wouldn't go much further than that, for her wrists were already starting to ache.

The Uchiha spoke, claiming that her god was different from the more common deities known in the world. A great Serpent known as Nagakaborous. Takara listened on; Kya's words bearing down on her like torrential rainfall. She was beginning to understand her god's will. It was a mindset she drilled into her head after the recent attack on the village. She was helpless then, much like the people surrounding her who could have used her help. If she wanted to be strong enough to protect them, then she'd have to work for it. Takara is not a dreamer. That isn't what got her as far as she was right now, and she definitely wasn't going to rest now. Obstacles were only to get more difficult from here on out, and she'd overcome them. If for some reason she could not, Takara would find a way, even if it meant tearing herself apart to do it. She could build herself back up again, returning even stronger than she did before. Takara was clearly inspired, a willful smile forming on her lips as she gazed upon the woman's sky blue irises.

Suddenly, they returned to their crimson color, and Kya, with much certainty, expressed her dislike for the cat nearby. Takara tilted her head, watching Kya step away from the feline, then returning her attention to the cat. "They seem friendly enough, Kya. I don't think they'll eat you." Shooting a grin at the Uchiha, Takara inched closer to the large cat, her posture remaining the same, scooting forward with her rear and feet. She'd stop a little ahead of where Kya was standing before noticing the feline, and remain there, with her gaze on the cat, but not directly in their eyes. Takara would lay on her stomach then, curling her legs behind her and resting on her elbows. She'd let the cat approach or ignore her as it wished, though she was resolved on petting and showing the feline some love if it allowed. Ninja pet or not, she had a soft spot for animals, loving them dearly. They were primary teachers of how to live in harmony with nature.

Someone else made their way over to the three of them asking about the cat, and Takara glanced over at him for a moment, then back at the cat's feet. "Not sure. The cat approached Kya, so maybe they know her." She'd reply softly, her voice soothing even to the feline's ears.

CHAKRAx 365/410 xx STAMINAx 113/170 xx ACx 0 xx RYOx 0

Techniques Used

Passives

___youwillknownihilism

CEOxJOE

The Wolf of Asgard

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:20 pm
User Image
User Image

Kya took her weapon back, allowing the hooked bottom of the arahk blade to rest on her shoulder, and observing as the cat didn't move beyond to look at something else. "I don't know, Takara. Ninja animals rub me the wrong way because of howbrokenthetamerclassis reasons I am not in control of." The azure faded from no longer soft eyes, vaneer of calm set back in. She allowed her eyes to follow over to the cat girl thingy that was training and puffed smoke from her nostrils. Of course. An animal tamer. That made this a ninja pet. Kya had an obligation to be cordial as a teacher, so she didn't immediately say something indecorous. However, her tone was sharp when a newcomer arrived and asked if the cat had any relation, only to have the girl she wanted very much to explore the faith and... motion of... ahead of her on the ground also inquire about a connection between them. Her response was curt, almost comical. "NO!" she cawed at them. "Ichiryu, we were in class together back in the day, when have you ever seen me with a cat." She harkened back to the old days, back when Oga was still alive, when Chet still was ranting and raving.

Her heart was heavy once more, and though it weighed down her mood and put a sour note on it, her momentum carried.

Her head turned towards the catgirl, offering a sharp whistle to get her attention. "Hey, you there! Would this happen to be yours?" Kya would ask gesturing towards the the rather large cat. "Probably not a good idea letting it roam around. Whole village is still on edge from an attack by some very fantastical creatures. Might not be the safest idea." She hoped in some part of her mind that the cat would prove not to be there at all.

║ CHAKRAx 0,690/ 0,690 x ║ STAMINAx 0,535/ 0,535 x ║ ACx A lot. x ║ RYOx Also a lot.
Konohax Jounin x X-B x Bloodknight/Mystic Hero x
xxxxx

[ The Bloodmoon Rises ]

COMBAT DATA

Base D.R.
┌───────────────────────────────────────┐
+10 Strength || +0 Speed || +3 Reflex || +0 Fortitude
└───────────────────────────────────────┘

✘║ Activations Used
      Activation One [ Rank ]
      Activation Details
      Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude ] ↵

Activation Two [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Three [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

✘║ Ongoing Techniques
      Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Three [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

✘║ Combat Passives
      Mangekyo Sharingan
      Clarity
      To Copy
      Hypnotize

NON-COMBAT DATA

✘║ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

✘║ Non-Combat Passives
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

✘║ Jutsu Learned
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

✘║ OOC
      Notes:

Zak the Panduh

The Wolf of Asgard

CEOxJOE

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:55 pm
User Image
                                                  User Image

Minako was breathing pretty hard when one of the instructors challenged her. He wasn't a joke in the least bit to her. Sure she had more chakra and stamina than a hell of a lot of people... but this man was thorough in beating her a**.

Minako knew she was going to have to work on her defense before anything else. So she sighed when she readied herself. Performing a block with the armor upon her arms she took the hit gracefully.
                                                  [1/1 Junka [Acclimation]]

Her instructor peered at her with a cold look and she gave him a cold look back. Not caring what he had to throw at her as she was now in the groove of things. He peformed a quick straight kick and Minako leaned into it taking the hit to her chest.
                                                  [1/1 Gamankurabe [endurance contest]]

When he backed up a bit to perform another technique Minako took her chance upon him. Leaning forward she pounced upon the man. Tackling him to the ground with ease.
                                                  [1/1 Tokkumukoto [Tackling]]

The man quickly pushed her off then got up. Throwing a devastating right hook at her to end her life possibly. She didn't hesitate to bring her arms up to block the attack.
                                                  [1/1 Kabe [Wall]]

She knocked the instructor onto his back and saw yet another opportunity. Not wasting any time she rushed foward and brought her right leg up. Then slammed it to the ground to try and crush his chest.
                                                  [1/1 Touha [Crushing Underfoot]]

The man dodged and thus created sand at her feet making it difficult for her to move regularly. Or so the man had hoped. With her feline balance and her ability to adapt she acted as if it were nothing.
                                                  [1/1 Tenshin [shifting position]]

The man quickly made armor of mud around his body and Minako saw an opening. She wasn't about to let it go to waste. With the blink of an eye she appeared next to him and threw both of her arms at him hitting his mud armor.
                                                  [1/1 Tonkachi [Hammer]]

The armor was quickly done in and he fell to the ground. Yet another opportunity that Minako saw as she licked her lips. Jumping high within the air she aimed herself at the poor lad.
                                                  [1/1 Rikusentai [Landing Force]

As she landed upon the ground the earth shook. The man's eyes were wide as he narrowly avoided the attack. He took another defensive stance and debated on how to fight her.
                                                  [1/3 Akuto [Heel]]

She began to charge her chakra within her heel as she began to plan for what was next. She wasn't about to wait for him to establish the hunt... No that all belonged to her.
                                                  [2/3 Akuto [Heel]]

When the ground turned into a swamp land she turned her cold eyes to the man. Chakra began to blaze around her foot and she stomped on the ground with it. Chakra erupted upon the swamp land consuming it.
                                                  [3/3 Akuto [Heel]]

The swamp dispersed entirely shocking the man as he couldn't figure out what to do. Then again could anyone blame the man. Not many people knew this style to begin with.
                                                  [1/3 Tsunokabuto [Spiked Helmet]]

He began to bounced up and down on his feet causing Minako to think of the next technique. She focused chakra within her armor wanting to use one last technique from this style. All she had to do was bait him into it.
                                                  [2/3 Tsunokabuto [Spiked Helmet]]

When the man took the bait she wasted no time at all. Unleashing her golden chakra it burst forth and covered her armor in spikes. The man hit the spikes and turned out to be a clone as it dispersed.
                                                  [3/3 Tsunokabuto [Spiked Helmet]]

Minako sighed softly as her opponent got back to his feet. She quickly assessed the situation and shot out towards him. Throwing a quick jab trying to hit him.
                                                  [1/1 Front Jab]

When he ducked underneath she planted her back foot. Putting all pressure on it and throwing her right fist. Aiming for him with all her might.
                                                  [1/1 Back Punch]

Minako noticed him dodge but kept up on him. Not wanting him to get away in the slightest of ways. She performed a foot sweep to try and trip him.
                                                  [1/1 Foot Sweep]

When the man lunged in to perform a straight punch on her she blocked. Bracing herself to her fullest capabilities. Then when he came at her she took his hit head on.
                                                  [1/1 Iron Umph]

He was evidently surprised when she took his hit head on. Yet she wouldn't be deterred as she twisted her hips. Spinning around and aiming her elbow at his head.
                                                  [1/1 Horizontal Elbow]

When he dodged she immediately planned for another reaction. Slamming her elbow upwards towards his jaw. Hoping to knock him on his a**.
                                                  [1/1 Vertical Elbow]

When he drew a kunai Minako darted in knowing how to handle this. Her eyes focused upon him. She dashed to him and then tripped him, disarming him with ease.
                                                  [1/1 Disarming foot sweep]

Then he grew impatient and began to deliver a barrage of assaults upon her body. She took every single hit with stride. Only grunting to every hit but never flinching.
                                                  [1/1 Iron Resiliency]

When he began to get cocky Minako would quickly punish him for it. Managing to grab him she yanked his torso down while thrusting her knee up. Making sure it would hit his lungs.
                                                  [1/1 Straight Knee]

Pushing her off of him he attempted to throw a hook. Only Minako was already ready for his transgression. Returning a blow with a fierce roundhouse to his head.
                                                  [1/1 Round Kick]

Taking her kick he grunted then tried to tackle her. But she beat him to the chase as she grabbed him. Lifting him into the air she threw him behind her on the ground.
                                                  [1/1 Suplex Take Down]

She continued to rush after him as she was perfecting the style. Not caring at this point who may be watching. He was going to earn the right to have trained her after all.
                                                  [1/1 Iron Disciple]

When he threw another punch at her she dodged underneath his strike. Eager to return the favor to him. Almost effortlessly letting him know his efforts were useless.
                                                  [1/2 Ridge hand strike]

When she came back up she threw a ridge hand to his throat. Quickly catching him off guard. Forcing him to chock on his own breath as she moved back a bit.
                                                  [2/2 Ridge hand strike]

He began to rapidly throw strikes at her. Growing in his anger towards her. As if she were at fault for everything wrong within his life.
                                                  [1/2 Blast uppercut]

Minako knew that she would be seen as the oddball. So she was more than okay with being percieved as the bad one. Dodging once more she quickly used a burst of energy up and knocked him on his a**.
                                                  [2/2 Blast Uppercut]

He caught one but remained upon his feet. Merely growling at the feline tamer. Growing annoyed with her antics.
                                                  [1/2 Hip throw disarm]

She grabbed his arm after one of his strikes and threw him over her shoulder. Not caring in the slightest who was watching. She needed to train more and more.
                                                  [2/2 Hip throw disarm]

Licking her lips the man charged her again. Acting as if she never threw him to the ground in the first place. He was a tough one Minako would give him that one.
                                                  [1/2 Iron Clinch]

Cracking her neck she lunged into him locking her arms around his neck. Keeping him in position as she struck him one right after the other. He quickly began to realize that he might of chosen the wrong student.
                                                  [2/2 Iron Clinch]

She threw him off of her and went into the next style. She needed to continue her training no matter how bad he was hurt. She took up a stance keeping her knees bent.
                                                  [1/1 Flow like water]

When he rushed in to beat her down she locked her eyes upon his body. There was no use in looking at his eyes. She didn't care enough to see his intent as she dodged his attack.
                                                  [1/1 Shift like the sea]

Once she was clear of his attack she moved in. Once more ready to punish him for his actions against her. She delivered a swift punch to his ribs winding him.
                                                  [1/1 Crash like waves]

She then readied herself and was going to try something new. Instead of focusing upon speed she tried reflex and strength. Dodging his attack and then knocking him to the ground with a single hit.
                                                  [1/1 Undertow]

When he tried to run Minako moved in on him. Charging her limbs with chakra and dashing towards him. Closing the distance in the blink of an eye.
                                                  [1/1 Seaworthy]

When he unleashed a torrent of attacks Minako rushed him. Dodging everything by a hair with ease. Frustrating her opponent further and further.
                                                  [1/1 Embrace the brine]

When she continued to dodge she got right within his defenses. Charging her arm up with chakra nd hitting his chest. Chakra created a concussive burst that yet again winded her partner.
                                                  [1/1 A Strong Current]

When he launched another attack she dodged it practically instantly. Knowing that he was going to be hurting badly after this. She immediately followed up with an attack that created another concussive blast to his chest.
                                                  [1/1 The Deep]

After that she readied herself for another onslaught. She earned just that from the man. He was striking at her rapidly like a wild animal.
                                                  [1/2 Every Inch of Sail]

She knew that he was losing his mind and didn't care. If anything this would be used to her advantage. She continuously dodged everything he threw at her.
                                                  [2/2 Every Inch of Sail]

While dodging another attack she knew what she had to do next. Letting out a soft sigh she focused and acted almost instantly. Creating a single rotation that darted her towards her opponent.
                                                  [1/2 Building Storm]

As he looked at her curiously she performed a round house kick. Catching him by his head and knocking him flat. It was something monumental to herself.
                                                  [2/2 Building Storm]

She began to focus upon her chakra. KNowing that she wasn't where she needed to be with it. That she had a way's to go before she could do what she wanted to do with it.
                                                  [1/3 Wash against the Mountain]

As her partner staggered up she continued to focus upon the chakra. Knowing that she must get this on the first try. Lest she possibly be done for.
                                                  [2/3 Wash against the mountain]

As if such a thing were possible in the first place. She waited for him to lunge at her. Sure enough he did and she dodged like clockwork enabling her to hit his chest once more with a stronger concussive blast.
                                                  [3/3 Wash agasint the mountain]

When the man came at her again she kept her emotions hidden. She wouldn't dare show disrespect to this opponent. Grabbing a faux knife she repelled his attack.
                                                  [1/1 Upward Repel]

When her opponent began to throw a torrent of attacks she continued to dodge them. Showing how she kept her cool in the midst of combat. Instead she controlled her chakra into the hilt and hit the man in the chest.
                                                  [1/1 Asisted Jab]

When the man tried to unleash another flurry of attacks Minako gave him her own. Showing him she was just as fast as he was. If not slightly faster.
                                                  [1/1 Knife Stances]

She continued to move nimbly around his attacks. Getting even faster with her movements. Easily transitioning from different directions to one another.
                                                  [1/1 Simple Play]

After he launched yet another attack Minako reacted without hesitation. She was getting good at this and he knew it all too well. Tossing her knife up she dodged around the man and caught the knife behind him.
                                                  [1/1 Back Repel]

When she caught the knife the man grabbed her wrist and squeezed. She quickly tossed the knife to her other hand. Catching it as if it were second nature.
                                                  [1/1 Change of hands]

He crushed down on her wrist more and then threw a straight punch at her. She dodged the hit easily and then went in for her attack. She launched her knife into the man's knee causing him to scream in pain.
                                                  [1/1 Knee cap surprise]

The man threw the knife back at her but she caught it. Then charged chakra into it. THen quicklky throwing it back at his knee again with increased speed.
                                                  [1/1 Swift Dart]

Tossing her knife from one hand to another she continued to catch it. Almost as if she were mocking her opponent to keep him on his toes. Or perhaps she was trying to enrage him again.
                                                  [1/1 Knife Toss]

Then she did the unexpected as she 'sheathed' her knife in her belt and waited for him. Her eyes upon him giving him a predatory look. When he charged her she reavealed that he had fallen into her trap.
                                                  [1/1 Artless draw]

Quickly unsheathing the knife she slashed at the man without care. Then quickly dropped her knife. Only to kick it at the man to try and hit him.
                                                  [1/1 Knife Punt]

As he dodged he found that Minako already had another knife. Getting annoyed with her he charged her only to be met with the reflection of light. Being blinded he covered his eyes and left himself at her mercy.
                                                  [1/1 Dirty Reflection]

Building up the chakra within her other hand she sighed. Forming a small needle inbetween her fingers. Then hitting him with it in his chest. Noting that this was starting to get easy for her.
                                                  [1/1 Vital Poke]

He growled in pain and threw another punch at her. She dodged to the side after tossing two knives in the air. Catching them both and kept her predatory gaze upon him.
                                                  [1/1 Two-fer-one]

Things were starting to heat up with this man. His grunts were growing houder and his speed slowing down. Should Minako catch a punch she might very well be in trouble.
                                                  [1/2 What Defense]

Cracking her neck she continued to dodge until she saw an opening. Dashing to him she managed to grab his arm. Then violently she kicked his side while pulling with all her might.
                                                  [2/2 What Defense]

He continued to throw punches at her as she broke his arm. Such a stubborn man she was training with. Then again it wasn't every day he met someone of Minako's caliber.
                                                  [1/3 Tingling Elbow]

Minako thought about that for a bit then realized this man must of gotten rusty. That would be the only way to explain why he was like this.
                                                  [2/3 Tingling Elbow]

But that was okay as she would catch him back up. She charged chakra into her elbow and dodged an attack. Moving into his defenses she slammed her elbow into his sternum.
                                                  [3/3 Tingling elbow]

Now she tossed the knfe down and practically taunted him. Letting him know that he wasn't worth her attacking him. That he could never keep up with her.
                                                  [1/2 Retreating feet]

This was partially true as he didn't seem to be giving it his all either. This perplexed her at first but then she realized she didn't care. It was all about the fun of it.
                                                  [2/2 Retreating feet]

As he missed every strike she drove the point home with her next trick. She managed to pick up two knives effortlessly. Barely paying attention to him and what he was doing.
                                                  [1/2 Blade's Edge]

She then began to perform a trick for all the academy students. Showing her coordination and reflexes as she dodged every hit. While juggling knives before herself.
                                                  [2/2 Blade's Edge]

As she tossed down the knives and looked over at the woman she spoke. Minako opened her lips to speak back to her but then her mind snapped back into her fight. Like a true feline she had grown distracted and it was going to cost her. Quickly looking back to the man training her she saw something that took her off guard along with the female shinobi. Her trainer was covered in green chakra with crimson skin. That meant only one thing as he dashed towards her with ferocious speed. In the blink of an eye he was in front of her and she had no time to dodge. Her distraction due to the woman was going to cost her as the trainer shot his fist into her stomach.

She caught the punch in her gut and it winded her. So the reason why he seemed to be holding back earlier was because he truly was. He was an eight gates user who was intent on keeping his trump card hidden. As the impact ended she was sent flying into the stone wall destroying a portion of it. Her mother moved around the three she was near but then stopped herself. Knowing that her daughter would want to finish this on her own. Only a few feet away from the three she could be seen struggling to stay still. Sitting back down her eyes remained upon her daughter and the man. Turmoil tearing through her as she wanted to protect her daughter.

Yet she wouldn't as this was something that Minako was going to need to do on her own.

User Image
                                                  xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦Clothing
                                                      Steel Arm Guards

◆¦Equipment

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

CEOxJOE
                                                      ___youwillknownihilism
                                                      Zak the Panduh

A Lazy Polar Bear

Snow Bachelorette

1,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

CEOxJOE

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:36 pm
User Image
Ichiryu Senju
Village: Konohagakure / ◉ Title: Chuunin/ ◉ Rank: C-Rank/ ◉ Clan: Senju/ ◉ Chakra: 935/955/ ◉ Stamina: 275/275

Thinking back during the academy days, he remembered his class, Kya among them. He also in his head remembered her appearance and how things changed and man did they ever. "Yea, but I was very stupid and didn't take half of the academy seriously. I was with Chet, helping with he raves. Good times, good times. " Ichiryu remembered the times when Chet and the class. Chet would love to harvest and get ready for some high altitude party, emphasis on high. He was a botanist and had one hell of a green thumb. Remembering Kya, he thought how much she changed ' a lot'. Especially her chest. "Damn, it has been a long time. But, hey its nice to see you! How you been? and who is this, your protege?"

The Wolf of Asgard

___youwillknownihilism

Zak the Panduh

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:09 pm
User Image
                                                T A K A R AXXS E N J U

xx[ Resting / Out of Combat ] Takara nodded, almost absentmindedly to Kya's comment about ninja animals. She was still trying to get the feline's attention, and it was clear that her focus was on that alone. Until Kya's sudden outburst, which nearly caused Takara to jump out of her skin. "O-okay, cats aren't your thing." Muttering softly, she scrambled to her feet as a cover up for being startled just moments ago. Apparently Kya and Ichiryu had some history together, so she'd remain silent to let them relish the 'good times' as Ichiryu called them. The mention of being Kya's protege was an interesting one. Takara did consider Kya a teacher, not only in the training/teaching aspect, but the wisdom imparted upon her afterwards. It brought awareness to her current goals as well as more curiosity for what this path might have in store for her, should she continue to follow it.

Hey eyes glanced over at Kya, then back to Ichiryu, with her usual charming smile on her face. "Could be. She's definitely a very good teacher. I'm Takara Senju. Nice to meet ya, Ichiryu." Further away, Takara spotted a female-cat hybrid individual who was taking quite the beating from what Takara assumed to be her instructor. He was going at her pretty seriously for the two to be training. Even Takara could tell Kya was holding back just enough, while still teaching her lesson effectively. The feline beside them watched anxiously, appearing protective of the woman-cat-thing. "...Might it be a good idea to check and see if she's okay, first?" She'd suggest after the prophet addressed them. Sure, she could understand Kya's dislike for ninja pets; possibly animals in general, but what was more important here was its tamer's well-being.

CHAKRAx 400/410 xx STAMINAx 136/170 xx ACx 0 xx RYOx 0

Techniques Used

Passives

___youwillknownihilism

CEOxJOE

The Wolf of Asgard

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:44 am
User Image
User Image

"I miss Chet. He went back to the universal energy," Kya solemnly informed her old friend. "Suffice to say my soul aches." She did offer him a smile and shrug however. "But I move still." When asked about Takara, she looked on the girl, scrambling to her feet and giving her confirmation. "Then I suppose it's settled. Welcome to squad... hmm. Squad Kortal Kahn." She would offer a nod of her head, then allow her attention to fall on the girl who was training.

Kya watched as the girl was slammed into by her teacher, this after she had opted to do a whole lot of fighting before actually responding to her. She saw quite a few things with her Mangekyo active, but decided not a lot of them were things she would consider worth a copy. She neither flinched nor narrowed her eyes at first, but did instead smirk. It was always nice to watch a lesson be taught the hard way. Lesson One, stay focused in combat, and lesson two, find a better teacher probably. Still, if she was being honest, if the man didn't do any permanent damage then Kya would be slow to actually respond to his somewhat harsh methodology. She'd left Chie busted up pretty good, and hadn't been particularly soft with Takara either. "I do not," Kya responded, growing bored of the stagnation, and deciding she should go about training herself. She moved, giving the large feline a wide birth, and unrolled a scroll on scythe things. "Gimme a second to familiarize myself with a few things, and hopefully by then she'll be done getting flopped about. Ichiryu-kun, would you like to accompany me on my assignment? Going to do some missions, put Takara through her paces. We might end up getting hurt a bit, so having a pair of medics on standby will be helpful. Also, one of you go collect the cat girl when they're done and make sure she didn't crack a rib or something. I get the feeling having a tamer and their pet might help the cause."

Her eyes scanned over the sheet of paper, examining the contents of the scroll and the technique she had wanted to learn of since she first unrolled it. The skill was useful in that it would bring multiple further strikes formed of chakra down on an opponent. The spirituality of the skill was something she was definitely into. The component that was stamina based was not hard to get down. It takes muscle to harm people, after all. Any swing could have this power pressed into it. The chakra component was similarly not hard to understand or learn. Given enough chakra, a mirror of her own scythe could attack alongside her. Potentially, up to six extras could be formed with this technique. [Claw of the Mantis.]

Sometimes, quickly closing the distance between two points is the only way to go. For someone specializing in mid to close range confrontation, Kya was no stranger to this notion. In fact, she had invested quite a bit of time in getting better at fighting in close ranges with people who didn't want to do so. This skill used a bit of chakra to increase jump speed. To clarify, actually, it was a leap improved with chakra. The distinction, however, wasn't important. Her own stamina component came into play. With some boosts to her speed and strength from the chara, and a well aimed slice, she could likely tear right through someone. With her new techs mastered, she rolled the scroll up and turned her head towards the cat girl and her crew. Either they were done, and one of her cohorts would be going to retrieve her, or they wouldn't be and Kya would harken the ones intending to participate to leave with her.

(Kat you need to be subtratcing chakra and stamina for techniques that you learn by doing them.)

║ CHAKRAx 0,690/ 0,690 x ║ STAMINAx some number that isn't full./ 0,535 x ║ ACx A lot. x ║ RYOx Also a lot.
Konohax Jounin x X-B x Bloodknight/Mystic Hero x
xxxxx

[ The Bloodmoon Rises ]

COMBAT DATA

Base D.R.
┌───────────────────────────────────────┐
+10 Strength || +0 Speed || +3 Reflex || +0 Fortitude
└───────────────────────────────────────┘

✘║ Activations Used
      Activation One [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Two [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Three [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

✘║ Ongoing Techniques
      Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Three [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

✘║ Combat Passives
      Mangekyo Sharingan
      Clarity
      To Copy
      Hypnotize

NON-COMBAT DATA

✘║ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

✘║ Non-Combat Passives
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

✘║ Jutsu Learned
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

✘║ OOC
      Notes:

Zak the Panduh

The Wolf of Asgard

CEOxJOE

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games