Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility: Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:22 pm
The clone moved out of the way and Alex looked at the woman that stood infront of her. Alex's gaze was always extremely direct and her torn past was written within it "You want to help me? Whats in it for you?" She always assumed that people had an alterior motive, she sat on the edge of the desk and looked at her.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:33 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Inuzuka

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 405 |-|AC: 6,350|-| 3,900

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Chuunin Exam Training (4/7)
Eclipse looked at the girl questioning her motives. Really, Eclipse didn't have any. She just wanted to get active again after her Ex going rouge and dealing with two babies. "Yeah, and why would there have to be something in it for me? I like teaching others new abilities. New jutsu, new techniques. Truth be I don't have to have even the slightest interest in gaining anything from teaching. Just to see others progress." Night although it was a mission for her didn't mind, she would've offered to teach the girl a few new tricks anyways, being one of the longest residents she didn't have a sensei when younger or a squad for that matter. It was simply a better opportunity for the Genin to experience some kind of learning base other than scanning scrolls and following steps.

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:02 pm
Alex extended her sleeve and the paper seemed to flutter into her sleeve...every single last piece. She liked having this control, she laced her fingers and looked in her small coin purse "Do I have to pay for this? Cause I don't have any money." She leaned and looked at the woman standing in front of her, she seemed alot more mature then the other people training and out in about in the village...then something dawned on her "Your a mother aren't you."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:25 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Inuzuka

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Chuunin Exam Training (5/7)
Eclipse watched the girl as she stood before her asking of ryo required. "No, I don't charge anything." As the girl looked upon her she asked another question. Of her being a mother. "Yes; I am. Twins actually. They are being watched over by my partner Steel at the moment while I'm out."

User Image

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:36 pm
Alex nodded and stood up off of the desk "Alrighty, I'll learn under you...you seem pretty alright." She looked at the woman and nodded, she knew that it would be hard to take orders from a person that she barely knew...but she offered "So, do I have to tell you why I went from being a bandit to wanna-be ninja?" She dug in her pockets and pulled out a smoke and walked to the window "Does this offend you?" She lit her smoke and blew it out of the window, she was smoking in the academy but she also knew that she didn't want to offend anyone.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:15 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Inuzuka

User Image

Chuunin Exam Training (6/7)
Eclipse listened to her agreeing to train under her and shook her head when she asked if she minded her smoking. "I don't mind, . . . though, it is of your own desire to tell me why you became a ninja." Looking at her blowing her smoke out the window she continued. "I'm sure, it has an inner story. Family related maybe? Or own personal goals?" Night asked, thinking of when she became a genin her goal was to become an ANBU, her goal almost in her grasps.

User Image

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:06 pm
Alex looked otu of the window and blew out smoke, she felt her chakra flare "Revenge and Rage...and I figured that training as a shinobi would put that into motion to claim the man that took everything from me." She pinched the end of her smoke, she felt the slight burn in her finger tips and flicked it out of the window "I'm not getting any older...I need to start now." Just thinking about it made her angry, she looked at her and nodded "When do we start?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:58 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Inuzuka

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 405 |-|AC: 6,850|-| 4,300

User Image

Chuunin Exam Training (7/7)
Seeing how just mentioning it bothered the girl Eclipse didn't continue the conversation any longer. "Very well, then lets start." Turning fully to her she ran a hand down her hair, her crimson eyes narrowing slightly on the girl. "What do you wish to learn? My element is Raiton. And I know the Konoha Style Taijutsu, Genjutsu as well." She knew the girl wouldn't have Katon due to her bloodline, and the boy was unresponsive. But she had many other things to teach than just elemental.
Chuunin Exam Training --complete?

User Image

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:08 pm
Alex stood in front of her and nodded she thought about it for a second, she shurgged and looked at her "Teach me anything that you can, I learn Taijutsu and alittle Genjutsu." She thought about all the weapons that she had on her but, since she didn't bring it up she wasn't either. She cracked her knuckles and her neck "Whats first?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:52 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Inuzuka

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 405 |-|AC: 6,850|-| 4,300

User Image

Eclipse nodded to her. "We'll start off with the basics of the Konoha Style then. Also, if you do meditation and concentrate on the chakra while doing it your body reserves of chakra will build and grow larger. Something very useful in fights." Night added in not knowing if the genin knew of such things yet. But it was nice information to hand down to her. "Stage One of the Konoha Style consists of three parts. Entry, Action, and Spitting Toothpick." Showing her the easy examples she knew the girl would catch on quickly. "Just tell me when your ready to continue." Eclipse spoke to her. Should only take her a minute or two. . .these are fairly easy.

Dainamikku-Entori [ Dynamic Entry ]
Simple :: E-Ranked
This is simply a flying jump kick straight at the enemy. Usually used to create an opening or as a surprise attack.

Dainamikku-Akushon [ Dynamic Action ]
The user will launch him/herself at the opponent and then use a barrage of strikes and kicks to confuse and damage the opponent.

Youjitsuba [ Spitting Toothpick ]
A Taijutsu technique where the ninja spits a toothpick out of their mouth. Attacking in this manner, while the enemy is normally focusing on the hands, provides a small element of surprise, but with much more effectiveness when used following a distraction.

User Image

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:59 pm
User Image
» Luxord Kyuufoku |
Rank genin |
Clan Jiongu |
Village Leaf |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

» |Threaded Hearts

"I will not fight you...
...I won't even try...
...I'll just simply allow you to fail."

User Image

Luxord, his hands in his pockets, wandered onto the training grounds with one purpose in mind. He had selected today as the day he would begin training his bloodline's special techniques. To do that, he had to find an area secluded from most of the others around him, where he could train free of fear of ridicule for his personal abilities. He saw the Kage and a group of students and wanted to join them. The opportunity however, was jaded by his intentions. He would never openly show others his skills without a need to do so or some form of basic friendship already established. No, the guys and girls would be better off without him being present.

To begin, once he'd found his spot, he rolled up his sleeves revealing stitching that resembled tattoos all over it. He held the hand straight forward, the fingers curled inward in a focused manner, and the many tendrils inside of his arm began to push forward. Slowly they broke through the stitching holding the wrist on, and pushed through the spaces made in them in order to extend out a full six times the length of his body. He knew he was a freak of nature, but many who knew of his bloodline abilities knew he was double that for the length of his personal tendrils.(1/2 for Thread Reach)

So far so good. Now, the man needed to learn to grab for things using these threads, so that they would have the full functionality of a hand. He had five threads extended their max potential, and there was an old kunai from training on the ground. Using one of the extended threads, he reached down and threaded one of them through the loop. The other four wrapped around the hilt of it like a hand of some sort grasping it and then with a wave of motion sent through the whole thing, swung the kunai around like he would have with his own arm. With ten minutes of practice, he had already pretty much mastered the use of the tendrils as if they were his own arms.

» Ninjutsu|
» Bloodline|

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:26 pm
User Image
» Luxord Kyuufoku |
Rank genin |
Clan Jiongu |
Village Leaf |

» |Threaded Hearts

"I will not fight you...
...I won't even try...
...I'll just simply allow you to fail."

User Image

Next, he would work on a more useful technique, skipping over the other lower ranked tech for one he thought could be more useful. First, he would keep the same arm uncovered, and hold the full arm out. He was holding the same kunai he had been holding earlier, the basis of this experimentation. He allowed the arm to relax, then spun it around a few times to loosen it. Once it was properly stretched, he felt his skin rip apart at the shoulder, elbow, and wrist. as this happened, the tendrils began to stretch out between the tattered pieces of skin he had just torn open. It was slow, and just a little painful and awkward, but eventually, the arm reached it's full length. But the arm was now just a long pile of tendrils. He sucked them all back in, and used his tendrils to stitch his skin back up. (1/2 for Thread Reach)

He was able to pull this off surprisingly fast the second time he tried it, stretching out his arms reach by six times his height, about 36 feet, with the kunai in hand. From there, he swung the arm side to side, and stabbed it into whatever he could get it into with strength matching the non-extended form of his arm, which was just a little unexpected. This meant the tendrils themselves were just as strong as his own muscles... or maybe they were. He didn't know enough about his own body to be able to tell if it were like the body of his peers. (2/2)

» Ninjutsu|
» Bloodline|

___youwillknownihilism

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:00 pm
Alex took the scrolls and looked over them carefully, she took off her jacket and a bit of sand droppped from it. 'Dynamic Entry? Dynamic Action? They don't sound too bad to me...' She carefully thought, but if she was going to be the best then she needed to learn everything that she could and she wasn't going to waste a single moment. She did a string of handsigns and created a paper clone. She thought that praticing on it would be better then praticing on something that actually wasn't there. She ran at the clone and jumped into the air initating the Dynamic Entry, but the clone vastly saw her novice mistake and turned on its heel. Alex landed and remembered what she read in the scroll about the Dynamic Action. The minute she landed, she got into a handstand-like stance and threw a kick at the clone. But the clone just simply backed away. She would have to try this another way...

[[ Dainamikku-Entori [ Dynamic Entry ] // Dainamikku-Akushon [ Dynamic Action ] 1 / 2 ]]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:13 pm
Alex looked around the room and had a little idea, she doubted it would work...but she never said that doubt was a good friend after all. She stood back and got into the Konohagakure Taijutsu stance and so did the clone. She knew that this was going to be it, but she needed to know for herself. She reached in her pocket and pulled out a smoke and lit it, she probably looked goofy in a stance and lighting a smoke but it was all in the game plan. She initated the Dynamic Action and threw a barrage of punches and kicks at the clone, she clone stepped backwards from the. Alex immeaditely stepped onto a desk and used the Dynamic Entry and kicked the clone in the shoulder. But, she only spun it around...upon landing realizing this she remembered what she read about the Youjitsuba [ Spitting Toothpick ] Technique. She spit her smoke at the clone and ignited te arm, it simply detached and reformed..."I knew that I reinforced that technique with too much paper..." she joked and knew that she would have to try harder to fight herself.

[[ Dainamikku-Entori [ Dynamic Entry ] // Dainamikku-Akushon [ Dynamic Action ] 2 / 2 Learned ]]

[[ Youjitsuba [ Spitting Toothpick ] 1 / 2 ]]

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:22 pm
Alex was going to give this another try and do this in a style that she liked. She pulled out a scroll and ripped it open with a massive downward swing, a spear appeared in her hand 'This is more like it!' She thought, she spun the spear with one hand and then thrusted it. She clone cleverly pivitoted again on its heel...Alex then spit the smoke that she dropped before just as the clone turned igniting the clones torso. She knew that it was perfect and she was on the right track to bring down a heavy hitter.

[[ Youjitsuba [ Spitting Toothpick ] 2 / 2 Learned ]]

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games