Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:55 pm
Senro put his hands on the ground as he used the plants to find Hinata once he did he smiled "Leave the rest to me" he said cooly as he pulled a container out and took what looked like a seed and ate it "Plant style: Wilderness Reclamation" his skin turned green and more plant like "Forest Kunie assault" he said as trees all around seemed to explode sending long sharp wooden stakes all around to get in Hinata's blind spot  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:58 pm
"Yikes!" Tayu cancelled the Phoenix Ho-o jutsu and grabbed onto Kita's leg. The bird swooped back to the clearing and let her down then perched on her shoulder, mimicking the chunin's glare. "Watch it, Senro! I was in there too, ya know!" Tayu snapped.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:36 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Kiri's eyes widened, then narrowed as she heard the voice. "Seito...." She hissed the name. One fan snapped open and closed, torn between the fact that it was Nowe's body yet Seito's voice. She had her decision made for her when the flames came roaring down at them. "Wind Wall!" She snapped open a fan, using it to create a wall of air before her and Kohane, directing the flames elsewhere.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:29 am
Hinata fell to the ground as wooden spikes pierced through her clay shell, breaking away at the pieces. Slowly she got to her feet, staggering as she walked towards Tayu and Senro, determined to finish her duty and kill them. "For..the shadow village.."

Nowe continued to stare at the two of them with hatred, blood begining to trickle from his eye's and mouth from the strain of the cursemark. Slowly, a being started to form around him, slowly starting to form Seito's Susanoo. Then..everything stopped. Nowe's eye's returned to normal, no visible wounds, and the cursemark back in it's inactive state.

Hikari watched them with her cool eye's, looking a little disapointed. "Now you see..that trying to save everyone can lead to incidents...innocents could get hurt." She said, looking geniuly sad for putting them through this. "Now you Nowe...have a choice to make..." Dark Shadows would suddenly grab around Kiri and Kohane's arms and legs, pulling them towards a fiery pit. But behind Nowe..appeared the image of Seito, destroying the Leaf village.

"You defend your village as if it was your child..your family...you'd sooner die then see it fall." Hikari said, glancing over at Kiri and Kohane, "But..you also cherish some of the people in your life of equal value if not more...do you sacrafice the good of others for your own selfishness?"  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:46 am
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Kiri watched nervously as Nowe continued to stare at her. When Hikari spoke and Nowe returned to normal, she sighed. Somehow, she got the feeling she had failed the test. She put her fans away, jerking in surprise as the shadows suddenly wrapped around her. She fought against them, even as she was dragged back. It was not in her nature to go quietly.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:51 am
Nowe looked between the two, torn, not sure of what to pick. "Damn it..that's not fair!" Nowe said, obviously panicking. Something he wasn't normally known for, even when his life was on the line. He created a chidori and swung his arm, shooting out lightning needles to try and shatter the shadow restraints on Kiri and Kohane..but they simply bounced off. How was he supposed to choose. Maybe if he killed Seito quickly..He tried activating his cursemark,b ut instead just felt tremendous pain.

"Your cursemark will not always be able to help you..it is unwise to rely on it.." Hikari said, looking at them calmly. "These are not just situations in your head...you can die...everything you do, has a consequence."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:42 pm
Tayu threw some of the kunai in her hand. The Hinata doll was greatly weakened, so she hoped these ones would work. The doll's words surprised her. "The Shadow village? What the hell?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:00 pm
Having moved out from behind the wall when the flames had died Kohane had stopped seeing Nowe back to normal. "These tests ar-" she started before suddenly being grabbed by the shadow's. Her eyes widened some as she tried to pull free only to realize she wasn't able to. Slamming her hand into the ground she got a grip of the earth to try and slow herself down. Each test seemed to be the effects of one choice by each of them.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:59 pm
"Much better, thank you. I'm Zane by the way." Zane said after swallowing the food pills and getting some of his energy back. He got on his feet and held out his hand for a handshake. "And you are?" he asked cheerily.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:24 pm
"Treasure hunter ninja Tsubaki. Tsubaki Shiina." Tsubaki proudly grins and accepts the handshake. He searched some of the scrolls, finding some records of the powerful puppeteers of Suna which he immediate reads.  

Tsubaki Shiina

Magical Strawberry

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:57 pm
"stay down" Senro as he held out his hand all fingers out and they shot darts at Hinata they would poison a normal person but he was unsure if they would do anything to a doll  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:03 pm
"Hm, I could've sworn I've heard that name before, oh well. Feel free to browse through those, I was flipping through them for any relevant information on the Sharingan." Zane said with a smile as he began to rearrange his mess. "Wait here and I'll go make some tea." Zane said with a smile.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Tsubaki Shiina

Magical Strawberry

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:16 pm
"Maybe my name's already spreading out to the world." Tsubaki jokingly laughs wholeheartedly, but in truth, he was dissappointed, his fame was on the different side of greatness. "Thanks. I'll humbly accept the offer." He concentrated reading on the puppet's design Sasori of the Red Sand created.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:24 pm
"Well that may be true, I don't know, but I can definitely tell you there's nothing of real value in these ruins, well unless you're searching for hidden, archaic, lost-to-the-times ninjutsu techniques, and even then I'm not sure there's any real way to understand those inscriptions." Zane said with a laugh as he waited for the water to get ready.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Tsubaki Shiina

Magical Strawberry

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:37 pm
Tsubaki agreed "Yup. I doubt that they'll ever left one that precious. If they have, it will probably change the world of ninjas, and I'll have a new treasure to keep then." as he puts the records of Sasori, Chiyo, and Kankuro in his bag.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games