Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:14 pm
((In my mind, Lorelai would have been strangely appropriate... *puts on fangirl hat* ...as Lorelai is the name of the local goddess in the tales of the Abyss. So it would have worked for the daughter of a god. biggrin Okay I'm done now....*takes off hat*))

Van sighed as he climbed down ahead of Mala, lest she wind up in a similar situation, before he helped her down and both could tend to their kids.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:19 pm
{Maybe Larai could just be a nickname or something. It could be possible that she had a hard time pronouncing her name as a toddler so she instead just called herself 'Larai' for awhile, thus earning it as her own little nickname?}

Mala immediately went over and pulled Larai off of Kai once she got down, hugging them both quite tightly.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:25 pm
((It's fine, I'm not saying I don't approve or anything, and Larai has a slightly better ring to it somehow. xD ))

"Moooom, I'm fine!" Kai whined as he got pulled into the rather embarassing hug, even if no one else was around.

"But you could've been. You're just lucky neither one of you got hurt." Van said folding his arms.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:32 pm
{That's also true. XD I guess I'll just stick with that, then.}

Unlike the embarassed Kai, Larai was clinging closely to her mother and brother as she cried.

Mala kept her arms locked tight around the children, not showing any signs of wanting to let go any time soon. "I love you both very much. If you both love me too, never ever try climbing down here again or doing anything else potentially hazardous or you'll be in serious trouble!"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:37 pm
"...In Larai's defense, she didn't really want to come down here, she just fell...." Kai said, inheriting his father's old habit of trying to be tough while being sentimental.

"At any rate, time for everyone to get out of the pool." Van said picking up Kai to lift him up and help him climb out of the crater.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:47 pm
Mala picked up Larai once more, going on to help her out of the hole while Van helped Kai. "That's why she's not being punished. You will only have yours devided by half since you were honest about it."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:50 pm
"What?! No fair, it's not like you told me I couldn't go down there!"

"What did you think was going to happen after you risked getting hurt?" Van said climbing out after Kai to help the girls up.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:08 pm
"What's always the result when you do something dangerous or generally immoral?" Mala asked flatly, expecting that Kai should know the answer by now. "Think of that before you decide to get yourself into trouble!"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:13 pm
"I like to think that trouble finds me, and that I'm nothing but an innocent bystander." Kai said before Van started to gently push him back to the house.

"Yeah, yeah...You of all people should know that the 'the gods hate me' excuse doesn't fly around here." Van said flatly.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:17 pm
Mala nodded firmly in agreement with Van. "Until you've been through what we have or worse, you have no right to use it as an excuse either."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:36 pm
"Dad got sealed up twice, nearly died because he almost lost his power, and nearly got screwed over by a demon three or four times. I'm not sure 'worse' exists." Kai said folding his hands behind his head. "Man, why couldn't I have been born then? I would've loved to see dad kick some demon tail!" he said throwing a few punches to the air, causing Van to smile a bit.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:47 pm
Mala chuckled. "Exactly my point." she said, before going on to say, "Thankfully you were born a few months months after all of that drama was settled." Once Larai seemed calm enough on her own, Mala hugged her quickly before setting her down. The child clung to Mala's leg as they continued on. "Believe me, it was hell dealing with it all at the time!"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:00 pm
"I know, I know....You've only told us a thousand times." Kai said rolling his eyes. "So what's my big scary punishment going to be this time?" he asked, this not being the first time he was in trouble.

((Semi crap post due to sudden me going home!))

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:04 pm
"Your bike is mine until this month's end. Try to steal it beforehand and I'll make sure to melt it." Mala said calmly enough, knowing that he wouldn't be all too happy about that.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:59 pm
"You wouldn't. I spent months saving up for that thing!" Kai said, horrified at the thought.

"Good. Then you won't try to steal it back. I'm sure the local blacksmith could something nice out of it." Van said simply.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games