Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:19 pm
"i'm sure imouto would be fine with it..." Kansei laughed quietly. "but if that's your issue then why not solve both the issue of you needing blood and Lucius wanting what he wants..?" she asked with a raised eyebrow. "from what Rissa told me when they came back from the beach, you two are a couple, yes?"

"oh...its just....my hair turned black again..." he frowned slightly and chewed on his lip. "i didn't realize it when i was in the shower...." he mumbled, clearly unnerved by it.

"i don't typically make sarcastic comments about things unless i've known a person for a long time..." Rissa smiled softly. "it's definitely a good lesson to remember. although... its difficult to learn as well." she sighed.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:28 pm
"We're straight... Well, he's bi-curious. I'm straight. We just pretended to be an item so people would stop offering the idea of us being in a relationship. And yes, while I might've drank his blood a kajillion times before, we've never had any type of relations in that manner. It's easier to do some things when you know the only person in the room is blind and has headphones in his ears," Hades chuckled in response before sighing lightly. He's also still in recovery from being impaled by Ryxin. Basically most of everyone here has lost a fair amount of blood thus the reason I'm licking the blood from my arm."

"I noticed it, but didn't want to say anything about it. What's wrong with your hair turning black?" Shayde murmured softly as he shifted his curious gaze from Sky's hair to his eyes.

"I'll remember that next time. Nothing in life ever comes easy, Rissa. There's always gonna be some obstacle in your way," Effy smiled lightly before leaning towards Rissa and lightly planting a kiss on her cheek. "For luck on anything you do and to just say thank you for being so completely awesome."  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:52 pm
"ah... makes sense.." Kansei chuckled and glanced at Lianna. "but some of us aren't recovering any more." she smirked and glanced at his arm. "besides, i very much doubt that licking your own blood is gonna do anything..."

Sky looked in his eyes, a tiny pout on his face. "its bad...because that means i got so upset i was turning into Corvin..." he sighed and closed his eyes, resting his head on Shayde's shoulder. "and that's definitely not good...'cause he's like... my complete and total opposite..." he frowned, having one of his extremely flamboyant moments.

Rissa blushed a soft pink when he kissed her cheek, looking at him with a slightly dumbfounded expression. "th-thanks...." she stammered, chewing on her lip.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:21 pm
"Are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting?" Hades asked raising his eyebrow at Kansei before scowling at the fact that the bitemark was almost completely closed up. "It was keeping me distracted from the soft thumping sounds of heartbeats in the room. God. I feel like a child throwing a temper tantrum by throwing myself on the floor..."

"So Corvin is rude, volatile, violent and completely negative. Interesting. I'll have to remember to keep you happy then," Shayde smiled lightly as he lightly brushed his fingertips through Sky's hair. After doing that a couple of times he lightly kissed the back of Sky's neck. "Just know that I don't mind that you have Corvin just like you don't mind my height."

"You're welcome. Something tells me that you needed it," Ephraim smiled as his face turned a light shade of red. He kind of wanted to kiss her on the lips, but figured it'd be weirder if he did that after he'd told her the summarized version of the summarized version of his dream while laying in the yard.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:52 pm
"depends, what do you think i'm suggesting?" Kansei chuckled softly as she looked at him.

"that about sums him up..."
Sky nodded and lifted his head so he could kiss Shayde's lips softly. "thanks.. i'm glad to hear that..."

"i-i think that something you're listening to is right..." Rissa blushed lightly, still holding her knees tightly as she looked at him. she blinked as the image of the two of them kissing popped into her head, her cheeks going darker.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:51 pm
"Don't play dumb. I think you already know what I'm thinking," Hades responded as he pushed himself back up into a sitting position. He glanced quickly at Lianna before returning his gaze to Kansei.

"It's no biggie. I just stated the truth," Shayde murmured softly as he gently returned Sky's kiss, his hand gently caressing his cheek as he did so.

"Then I should listen to that thing beating in my chest more often," Ephraim chuckled lightly as his cheeks flushed a deeper shade of red and he started messing with his bangs again. He was having flashbacks of his dream with Rissa in it and he was getting even more embarrassed about having a dream like that in the first place.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:08 pm
"if you're thinking that i'm suggesting you bite Lianna, then yes." Kansei sighed, pulling her hand through her hair. "besides.. she has a cr-" she was cut off as lianna slapped a hand over her mouth, holding one of her daggers to her shoulder.
"say anymore, and i cut through flesh." Lianna hissed before she glanced to Hades and blushed lightly.

Sky smiled and kissed him again, holding him close. "still... thank you.."

Rissa smiled at him, nodding lightly. "maybe..." she murmured, slowly uncurling from her little ball.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:23 pm
"Well... Um. Lianna, please don't do that. I would really rather not have to patch up another person. Besides, I think it's a bad idea. Because of my intimacy issue, I'd rather not do that with someone I like if it's just gonna make things weird," Hades laughed a bit nervously as he lightly scratched his neck, a soft red color spreading across his face.

"You're welcome," Shayde murmured softly as he flashed a gentle smile at Sky. He lightly pressed his body against Sky's as he kissed him deeply.

"Then I'll listen to it more often," Ephraim murmured lightly before sliding his hands up over his face, his blush turning darker. Stop it! This isn't your dream! Stop picturing it turning into that! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! he hissed in his head while taking deep breaths to slow his heartbeat down some.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:17 pm
Lianna nodded, pulling the dagger away from Kansei as she looked at him. "if you really need it... i won't mind giving you some..." she sighed softly, playing with her hair as her cheeks went a light pink.
Kansei gave a small chuckle as she looked at the two, smiling to herself as she stood up and moved over to the other side of the room, playing with her tail.

Skylar blushed lightly and kissed him back just as deep, his hands slipping into his hair.

Rissa smiled at him, tipping her head to the side slightly when he put his hands on his face. "whats the matter?" she asked as she looked at him, moving closer to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:06 pm
"Are you sure, Lianna?" Hades asked lightly as he lightly scratched the back of his neck only to slide his hands back into his lap as he felt his nail starting to cut into the skin. He hated when his demonic self started showing through his nails elongating somewhat, his teeth becoming much sharper and his dark red eyes becoming a bright ruby red.

Shayde's face had turned a couple shades of red, but he didn't pull back. He actually liked this kind of attention and he didn't want to ruin it. When he did pull back slightly it was so he could catch his breath. "I'd like to do more, but you'd probably say no because of my leg. It's a pity really," he purred softly, his fingers gently brushing over Sky's cheek as his eyes flashed mischievously while also showing that they weren't black, but a really deep purple that just looked black.

"Nothing. It's nothing," Ephraim mumbled from behind his hands. He didn't want her to see how red his face was now that he couldn't get his dream scenes out of his head.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:20 pm
"i'm sure." Lianna nodded as she moved over to him. "it's got to be better then holding back right?" she smiled at him softly.

Sky gave a small smirk and nodded. "good point... besides...rolling around with my wings like this isn't such a good idea either.." he sighed and lightly kissed him again. "but i suppose we can always continue kissing?" he smiled softly

"ephraim, tell me? please?" rissa sighed as he lightly placed a hand on his shoulder, trying to get him to look at her

{i brokeded my toe... >x<;; }
Dantes_river

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:55 pm
Dantes_river
User Image

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:30 pm
{( Yeowch. )}
"It is, but I don't want to make things uncomfortable between us because of my eating issues," Hades mumbled shyly as he lightly brushed his finger against her jawbone. He could feel the blood flowing through the veins, but was still holding back the urge to simply do what Ryxin had done to Kana. "I'll try to be gentle, but um... Can we go to a different room? I don't wanna wake up Sheik and Kana."

"We can still kiss," Shayde murmured softly before gently returning the kiss. "I'm pretty sure your wings will heal as fast as my leg so be prepared for me to tackle you then." It seemed kinda childish, but when Shayde opened up, he was really a giant kid.

"I don't wanna say," Ephraim mumbled lightly as he peeked between his fingers at Rissa. "It's embarrassing..."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:18 pm
"its alright..." Lianna smiled at him, lightly taking hold of his hand when he touched her face. "c'mon...lets go...." she hummed and kept his hand in hers,, her cheeks a light pink.

"i'll remember that..." Sky chuckled as he kissed Shayde, holding him tightly.

"please tell me?" Rissa pouted slightly as she looked at him, her red eyes shimmering.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:33 pm
"Kay," Hades responded as he stood up and lead her towards where his and Lulu's room was, his face still showing hints of the fact that he was still blushing.

Shayde smiled lightly as he returned the kiss his arms remaining around Sky's neck.

"I keep having flashbacks of my dream," Ephraim mumbled with a sigh, he slid his hands back down as he stared at the floor in defeat. Why was her not giving up making him give up answers so easily?! That was gonna drive him insane.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games