Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:02 pm
Rath rolled his eyes then walked colser to Haru and bent down to where their faces were level. "Is this close enough?" He asked then kissed her softly on the lips.

Adell giggled then rolled her eyes. "Yes, that's exactly how my mother raised me." She told him sarcasticly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:06 pm
Walking alone under my umbrella...User Image

"Closer," Haru whispered, putting her hand on his cheek and pulling him towards her. "Closer."

Kanime rolled his eyes and leaned over, nibbling on Adell's neck.
"Now you really are a tease."
Suddenly, something on the screen exploded and Kanime jumped, surprised.
User Image...Wishing you would join me.

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:15 pm
Rath smirked then got closer to her.

Adel jumped to then she started to laugh. "What a good time for something to explode." She told him, grinning widely.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:24 pm

Kanime smiled, sliding his hand down her leg and taking another bite of food.
The movie went on for a while and finally ended.
Kanime sighed happily, turning to Adell and pushing her backwards, into the couch cushions as he kissed her lazily.
"Mmmm, good movie," He said, as if saying, You're beautiful.

Haru wrapped her legs around his waist, kissing him deeply as her stomach calmed and she held their bodies together.
"I was worried... My chin would go raw... From your stubble rubbing against it...." Haru said, gasping slightly as she kissed him again.

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:32 pm
Adell blushed slightly as Kanime pushed her backwards into the cushions. She then grinned up at him. "Yeah it was.. But I wasn't really paying attention to it much." She admitted to him.

Rath smirked and kissed her back. "It's a price to pay when you kiss me so much." He told her grinning and kissed her deeply yet softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:45 pm

Haru stopped kissing him for a moment, a mischievous twinkle in her eyes.
"So you don't like my kisses? I thought you said I was a great kisser." She giggled softly.

Kanime kissed her deeply and smiled. "Thinkin' about me, eh? Well, I am pretty dang handsome if I do say so myself." He smiled, straddling her and tickling her.

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:50 pm
Rath rolled his eyes. "Who said I didn't like your kisses? I love them." He told her, grinning.

Adell grinned. "Of course you are, you keep telling your self that." She told him then giggled. She then started to giggle uncontrolibly. "N-no!.. Kanime!.. Not again!.." She yelled at him between giggles.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:52 pm

Kanime pressed their bodies together, kissing her deeply and smiling.
"Yes..." He tickled her very softly.

Haru ran her fingers under Rath's shirt, feeling his muscles and smiling.
Suddenly, her face dropped, she shoved Rath to the side, onto the bed and darted for the bathroom, her face paler than a ghost.

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:02 pm
Adell was still giggling uncontrolably and shook her head. "N-no!.." She told him, still giggling.

Rath blinked then watched Haru run to the bathroom. "Haru? Are you alright?" He asked worriedly as he got up from the bed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:09 pm

Haru threw up into the toilet, her body shaking violently and she gasped, clutching herself.

Kanime stopped tickling her, his face growing serious as he kissed her deeply. His hands held her thighs to his as his tongue gently caressed hers.

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:20 pm
"Crap.." Rath muttered then ran down stairs and got a glass of water. He then ran back up stairs and into the bathroom. "Haru? Here.. When you're done drink this." He told her then knelt down beside her, putting a hand gently on her back.

Adell blushed deeply and she closed her eyes, enjoying the taste of Kanime and the feel of the kiss.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:33 pm

Kanime started to feel a little drowsy as he turned them over gently, so she was on top.
He pulled their faces closer together and said, "Hmm. You're in control now. What're you gonna do?"

As soon as Rath;s hand touched her back, she shivered and threw up again.
After she had vomited everything in her stomach, she flushed the toilet, stood, stumbling to the sink and rinsing out her mouth.
She shakily took the cup of water, took a sip, and leaned weakly against the sink.
She was breathing heavily and clutching Rath's arm.
"Oh.. God... I'm sorry..." She whispered, her stomach jerking when the baby kicked.
"This is what I get.. For being pregnant..." She smiled halfheartedly.

((I love how Adell said, "You got her pregnant?!" Like it is a bad thing. Instead of, "She is pregnant?" It is, "You GOT her PREGNANT?"))

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:39 pm
((Yes! I know right? Haha.))

Adell thought for a moment as she took one of her fingers and gently traced Kanime's chest. "Who knows.." She told him, grinning.

Rath shook his head. "Don't apoligize.." He told her. He then looked at her. "What? You don't like being pregnat?" He asked her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:44 pm

Kanime shivered softly, chills running across his back as he looked up at her.
"Oh God, you are so devilish."

Haru's head snapped up and she gasped.
"No! I do! Of course I do, I could never regret it!" She shook her head violently. "I wouldn't give this baby up for anything. Anything at all."
She held her stomach gently and stepped forward shakily, hugging Rath. "I love it. I love the feeling of having our baby inside me.. I find it a little present from you." She smiled up at him, her arms around his neck. "One of the best presents you've ever given me."

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:48 pm
Adell grinned then giggled. "I know I am.." She told him then ran her fingers down his chest.

Rath chuckled. Then looked down at her. "I know Haru, I was just kidding." He told her grinning. "Hey, you're a little shaky.. Maybe you should lie down for a bit.." He told her concerned.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff