Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:18 pm
Police Chief Amilia Regal

User Image

Amilia was walking around the park, trying to see if she could glint any information about the recent rash of abductions that seemed to be hitting only those close to the Rawlings clan, her red eyes watching everything with the focus of a bird of prey. She turned and unholstered her gun, firing it with her oen brand of impressive accuracy before saying, "Well, it seems my weapon is acting up again. Huh, thought I fixed that...... Guess not..."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:25 pm
User Image
Shadow Knight Ryuu

Shadow hissed in pain when one of the bullets fired by the blond policewoman grazed his right arm, landing in front of her and gripping her wrist to keep her from firing again. It would take many bullets to kill him, but the wounds they inflicted were still annoying. "Well, you're a fiery little b***h, aren't you?" he snarled at her, pinning her to a tree and keeping a firm hold on both her wrists. "You don't have to resort to such tactics to get my attention, little one... I was planning to take you anyway," he hissed in her ear with a smirk, pressing his lips to her throat.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:34 pm
Police Chief Amilia Regal

User Image

Amilia gasped and her traitorous body trembled, the barest of moans escaping her lips as she flushed deep crimson from shame. <********!! ******** neck, why do you have to do that to me now?! She demanded internally, her body reacting to the actions in a very welcomed fashion, while she was nothing but repulsed. "Nnnnnnn.. D-don't.. touch me..." She said in a slightly thick voice.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:41 pm
User Image
Shadow Knight Ryuu

Shadow chuckled darkly and gripped both her wrists tightly in one hand, tossing her weapon aside as he ran his free hand over her chest. "And why not?" he whispered against her neck, nipping the sensitive skin roughly. "Your body seems to be asking me to continue... I just might be kind and oblige..." Shadow searched her body with his free hand, not only for pleasure, but to check for weapons. As soon as he was sure she was completely unarmed, he slipped his free hand around to the back of her neck, touching the nerve cluster very lightly. "You and I can have more fun later, my dear... But for now... You must sleep..." He pressed hard on the nerves and felt her body droop. He gathered her into his arms and couldn't help but laugh as he flew off again. "One more... Just one more, and then the fun will really begin..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:53 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy paced in the living room of her and Harmony's house. Harmony and Oscuro had both made her promise to stay inside. Angelic guards were posted at both the front and back doors with orders to let no one but Harmony inside.

Lizzy hadn't asked them for this. In fact, she'd begged to be allowed to aid in the search for Shadow. But both her uncle and her fiance forbade it, because apparently Harmony hadn't forgotten the strange interest Shadow had shown in her.

She gasped and whirled around, her heart pounding fast in her chest. There, in the front doorway, stood a man that fit Shadow's description exactly, even though she'd never seen him. She couldn't mistake those eyes... Harmony's eyes... They looked so wrong in his sneering face... Lizzy's heart sank when she caught a glimpse of the Angelic's body laying behind him on the porch before he stepped inside and shut the door.

Without a word, Lizzy ran for the back door, opening her mouth to let out a scream for the other guard to come help her.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:59 pm
User Image
Shadow Knight Ryuu

Shadow chuckled when his daughter's fiance tried to run from him. 'How cute... she really thinks she can escape me...' He reached out almost casually and caught her wrist, pinning her to the wall and pressing a hand over her mouth. "Now, now, my dear Elizabeth... There's no need for unpleasantness... We wouldn't want that other Angelic to meet the same fate as the first one, would we?"

He watched her eyes carefully. He could see the anger there, but it was mostly fear and sadness. Shadow knew she wouldn't fight him if he played his cards right. Even as he finished speaking, he could feel her stop fighting his grasp. He smirked. "Good... I knew you'd be a reasonable young lady... Harmony always did have good taste..." Slowly he removed his hand from her mouth and took both her hands in his.

"How I have longed to meet you, Elizabeth... Ever since the last time my daughter visited me, I've wanted to... get to know you," he purred silkily, his eyes roaming her body so that she would get his point.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:45 am
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy shuddered heavily when Shadow clasped her hands, and refused to look into his eyes. She kept her gaze focused on the opposite wall. Seeing Harmony's eyes in that horrible face wasn't something she was eager to do again. "Wh-what do you want from me?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:05 am
User Image
Shadow Knight Ryuu

Shadow chuckled softly and placed a hand on her face, ignoring it when she flinched away. "I thought you'd figure it out right away... You see, I am still in need of a Queen. And Sirrah... Well, she proved to be more trouble than she was worth. And common-born, on top of that... But you... You're in line to become Queen of the Angelics. Already of royal blood. And so lovely too..." He tucked a strand of her short black hair behind her ear and traced her neck with his fingertips, smirking as he watched her shiver.

"You can't deny that you want it... I can give you so much more than my daughter has... Poor Lizzy, you still don't know true pleasure, or true wealth... But with me, all that would change," he whispered in her ear. He laughed and drew back just enough to force her to look into his eyes. Their lips were nearly touching, and he could see the fear in her expression as he spoke. "But of course, I imagine you might be a bit reluctant to leave everything behind for me... So I have a few things that might motivate you. Erin. Ashika. Amilia. Hilanda. Josie. Ainra. Alik. Zaria. If you care about their safety, you know what you must do, yes?" Smirking again, he leaned forward very slightly to press his lips to Lizzy's.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:12 am
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

A soft whimper escaped Lizzy's lips when he touched her neck and whispered in her ear. She understood his threat all too well. But more than that, she understood what kind of man Shadow was. He didn't keep his promises, and his threats were empty since he planned on harming the girls anyway. Lizzy snarled in disgust when he leaned forward to kiss her and brought her knee up hard between his legs, shoving him to the ground while he was bent over in pain. "<******** off, lizard-d**k! I love Harmony. And those girls would kill me if I married you willingly. So the answer is ******** to the no, Shadow." Lizzy ran for the front door, knowing he'd be right on her heels.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:21 am
Artemis Tayashi

User Image

As she sat hidden in the closet as Lizzy had ordered, she heard a man talking to her, and then the man grunt in pain an Lizzy yell. She clamped her hands over her mouth as her eyes turned silver in fear, doing what her mother and sister told her to do and remain silent at all costs. Artemis wtched as Lizzy sprinted to the door, but the man caught up to her and she closed ehr eyes, silently moving to the back of the colest and covering her ears to keep out the soiunds and sights that would make her scream. Mommy... Mommy..... Please help us Mommy... She silently begged.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:16 am
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy screamed when Shadow caught her and yanked her back by her hair. She clawed at his arm until he was forced to let her go, and whirled to face him, still backing away and trying to remember the self-defense moves that Ash had taught her. 'Okay... Legs in L formation... Hands up... Eyes focused... Gazoongas in... Wait... Was that last one even serious?'

Lizzy didn't have any more time to think about it; he was already on her. She tried to kick him again, but he caught her leg with a grip that made her cry out in pain. She hissed through clenched teeth as he twisted her right arm behind her back and pinned her against the door.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:25 am
User Image
Shadow Knight Ryuu

Shadow twisted her arm cruelly until the bone was at its breaking point; only then did he stop. He let her leg go and pinned her with his body against the door, gripping her jaw in his free hand and glaring right into her defiant eyes. "Spirited, hmm? I wonder how spirited you'd be if I took you right here... Or perhaps on the bed you and my daughter share?" He laughed coldly when he saw the fear re-enter her expression. "But no... I will be kind... I will wait until you've had a chance to say hello to the women you just doomed to an existence as my slaves..." With that, Shadow knocked her out and fled the house, leaving the two dead guards behind.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:38 am
Zaria Vizkonti

User Image

Zaria was currently watching Alik ream out their Don for agreeing to come with him, telling her that it was not her place to sacrific for others as the leader. She looked up when she heard the heavy footsteps and said in a sad voice, "Eyes like we are of the new girl." the others falling silent as they all either looked sad, enraged, or sick.

She saw the man place a new woman in the room, and Amilia rush towards him, but the door slamming shut just before she could strangle him, but Zaria went to the new arrivale and carried her to the cot that was once Ashika's. "It is the Lizzy." She said and gently laid her down, seeing most of them enraged, but Kandace rush over and begin to try and make her comfortable.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:43 am
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy groaned and shifted as she slowly came back to reality, her heart sinking when she opened her eyes and saw all the girls. Ash was the only one that was chained as far as she could see, but the thought that Shadow planned to break all these women and blame her for it made her sick. "H-hi Kandace," she mumbled to the closest woman, struggling to sit up. She looked around at all the others before lowering her gaze to the floor. "I'm sorry, guys... He said... He said he'd let you all go if I married him and left Harmony of my own free will... I fought him instead... I thought he was lying... I'm sorry..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:52 am
Ashika Rose Lee

User Image

Ash glared at Lizzy and folded her arms, the chains still heavy and her legs were getting really tired. She wanted to sit down and rest, but her neck chain was too short fo rher to do that even. "Lizzy, shut the hell up. He is not going to let us all go about our lives no matter what he said. Yeah, we're here, but you can bet he was going to do whatever he wanted regardless of your consent or not. This is SHADOW we're talking about here. Not a cuddly teddy bear. He tried to fry me earlier Liz. Yeah, he released at me. All rights I should be dead. Ask Erin, she will tell you." She told the girl, jerking her thumb over at her husband. "The point is, he can' be trusted. Like Kaino. Didn't he tell Erin he wouldn't touch me? Then what did he turn around and do? He raped me for the second time. Now, get up, and drop the Ariake guilt trip before I knock it out of you and show you how I can knock your gazoongas in."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games