Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:56 pm
"Well I'll have to see what the leader says. You two better be good or our leader may order strange things to be done to you. You may have your heads dunked into a pool of slimy fish, so make sure not to get him angry" Dustin said to the twins. He wanted to see if he could scare them into behaving. The pool of fish thing he was making up of course, though with Zil you never know...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:02 pm
"thfffffffff!" they said, sticking their tongues out at Dustin.
"He won't hurt us." Vincent snapped.
"What cruel adult would?" Valkyrie replied.
"Or rather... that's what everyone else would say if he did." Vincent continued.
"If they're not already." Valkyrie laughed.
"Monster. Monster." They chanted.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:12 pm
"Alright then. You asked for it" Dustin said. He then pulled out his communicator and contacted Zil. He didn't want to use code names though because there was no need. "Fearless leader, we've got a couple of troublemakers in this cell and your assistance is required to help make sure they know what happens to bad prisoners" he said, then turned off his communicator. He then looked at the twins with a small wicked smirk. "Now you're in for it" he said, then chuckled. Dustin was pretty sure that Zil would know not to take the call too seriously. After all, they were just kids.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:21 pm
"You mean your really aren't the leader?" Vincent asked.
"I mean, you're his brother." Valkyrie egged on.
"Yeah, they could have this whole rivalry going on." Vincent started.
"Yeah. Just like the movies." Valkyrie giggled.
"Too bad." They both laughed.

((By the way, they probably won't get scared until Zil actually walks in.))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:01 pm
((Well then, we shall wait for Aya.))

"Nope, but my brother doesn't know that, so we're going to keep it a little secret. Get all your giggles out now, because the leader is on his way" Dustin said to the twins. He had leaned in and was speaking with a slightly cruel smile and narrowed eyes. He wanted to see how much he could freak the twins out before Zil arrived.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:09 pm
((I guess so. Is she on?))

"Oh. We'll tell him. We'll tell him about the big, bad, and scary rebel leader." Vincent laughed.
"Yeah, we'll tell him all about it." Valkyrie laughed.
"I'm sure he's all tall with sharp teeth." Vincent said.
"With red hair and horns and a tail that's on fire. Just like grandpa's stories." Valkyrie said, lifting up her bound hands to attempt and make horns.
"Don't forget the bat wings, Valkyrie." Vincent reminded her.
"Oh dear! How could I? That's the best part." Valkyrie continued. They both joked, making light of Dustin's taunts.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:49 pm
Saiyu raised her hands nonchalontly and shrugged her shoulders
"c'ya later!" she was curious as to who these children where that Zil was making such a large fuss over, then again it was Zil, she was sure he would probably make a large scale fuss over who ate the last of the cereal if he thought it would do him any good.
"i take it you want me to stay here?"

~~~~~~~~

Jay raised his eyebrow at the door and sighed, he could be such a tempramental drama queen sometimes. pushing them open and standing to attention infront of the leaders desk.
"you called for me Absolute leader?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:12 am

"Yeah. Your captain left you with me so I'm in charge of you" Zil said to Saiyu, ruffling her hair before leaving some instructions as he headed down to the basement. "You can ask for info on the guys lounging up here. There's food downstairs. If you need anything, ask the receptionist" Zil passed the woman, winking at her before he disappeared down the stairs. The woman touched her hands to her chest, obviously infatuated with that man like a good deal of people despite his antics.

"You there? Good timing. I already gave orders to transfer them to a more decent room with decent beds and all. But for now, I don't trust them knowing my identity. For now, address me as Keagan Eisenkern. The more names I have, the better, right?" Zil addressed Dustin, heading into the room where the disguises were being kept. He covered his hair before putting on a wig of black hair with white strands here and there, evident of someone aging. He also put on a false mustache and made sure it held on firmly, pursing his lips and wiggling his mouth in front of the mirror to make sure. He put on a dark, heavy trench coat with slacks and formal wear underneath. When he had finished, he looked like a wise, respectable man with semblance of how generals normally looked. He went to where the cells were in a lower basement, looking rather stern compared to his everyday appearance. Right before entering to where Dustin was, he secured a black Pershing cap on his head and sighed, trying to stay in character. Now, he was ready for an act. "What is all this nonsense?!" Zil said before he came into view as his footsteps resounded in the enclosed space. As soon as he appeared, he eyed the twins with a certain kind of fire to his eyes.

((OOC: I'm here~ Aya to the rescue~ Btw. You guys got Zil's personality just right with the comments and all. Well done~ XP ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:32 am
The twins stopped to look at Zil with alarm as he came in. They began to examine him carefully, when suddenly, they started to hold in their laughter. Suddenly, they both burst out laughing. "He- he looks like the chairman!" Vincent stuttered between laughs.
"No no! He's more like that engineer on base!" Valkyrie laughed.
"That guy? He was pathetic!" Vincent said, almost crying.
"Tha-that mustache!" Valkyrie stuttered between bouts of laughter.
"Can't... breath..." Vincent continued, breathing deeply between giggles. Both trying to catch their breath, trying to hold down their chuckling.
"Oh- oh goodness!" Valkyrie said, calming to a chuckle.
"Not... expecting... that..." Vincent said between pants.
"So let me guess." They both said at the same time. "You're the rebel leader?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:21 am
Saiyu raised an eyebrow at the woman who was still swooning over the red headed male, a look of confusion on her face,
even though she was one she would never understand women.
Shaking her head with an almost pittying sigh the red head female made her way to the desk, waving her hand infront of the womans face, trying to bring her out of her reever ".....um..sorry to interupt your swooning session but can i have some paper and a pencil please?" she was probably never going to see the guy that had gotten her caught in the first place ever again but if she managed to draw his face then she would have something to throw darts at later on.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:02 am

Zil would have laughed with them, considering how silly he thought he looked. It was so not him but for disguises' sake, it was suitable. However, his expression did not waver from that sternness as a death glare consciously emitted from his eyes. It was enough to scare just about anyone considering how well-rehearsed it was. He did not speak for a while as the twins continued to laugh. Slowly then, he began to open his mouth and addressed Dustin without looking at him, "Have them hanged upside down until they learn some manners"

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:59 pm
"Manners?" Valkyrie asked.
"We know manners, mister. Isn't that right, darling sister?" Vincent asked.
"But of course, brother dear." Valkyrie replied.
"Gentleman must always hold out chairs for a lady." Vincent started.
"And ladies must always curtsy when meeting a gentleman for the first time in polite company." Valkyrie continued.
"Gentleman must hold the door open for ladies and remove their hats indoors." Vincent started.
"And ladies must dance when asked, and be courteous in polite company." Valkyrie went on.
"But I don't remember..." Vincent started.
"Anything about manners..." Valkyrie continued.
"That consists of kidnapping and bounding innocent people our age." They both finished together. They both then stuck their tongue out as if to say he started it.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:41 pm
Dustin sighed. "I guess we have no choice. The slimy fish treatment it shall be...and that's just the beginning" he said while standing up. He couldn't look directly at Zil or he would burst out laughing, thus ruining the point of the disguise. He had to keep the illusion that Zil was an embittered older man, probably angry at the treatment he suffered from Damien's government.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:52 pm
They both laughed at Dustin again and the thought of how silly he sounded, until he began to step closer towards.
"H-hey! What are you doing?" Vincent started hesitantly.
"Y-your not seriously going to hang us upside down are you?" Valkyrie stuttered.
"We'll- we'll die within a few hours!" Vincent stuttered.
"Yeah! You can't do this to us!" Valkyrie stuttered, the two trying to move away from him.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:59 pm
Dustin slowly got closer to the twins. "Well that all depends. Will you behave like good little children, or are we going to make all your blood rush to your head?" he asked, putting his hands casually in his pockets as he stared down at the two children.

Damien rested his cheek in the palm of a white gloved hand. "You are aware of the fact that you can simply write up a report and submit it. You don't have to present yourself directly. But, if that's what you're going to do, then you're going to do it. Now that you're here, I might as well get the report" Damien said without much emotion, giving off an air like he was doing something he didn't want to.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games