Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:01 am
((I blame you for it seeming like a bad book smile ))

'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

The floating sensation was enough to wake the pale woman. She manages to crack her eyes open, though she couldn't focus them on anything even if she wasn't busy trying to gather the scattered shards of her mind. "Where..?", she manages to quietly rasp out.

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:08 am
"My apartment after a wild night" Brink said walking around the corner of the kitchen two glasses of juice in his hands. "Let me tell you your an animal at night" he said with a laugh setting one of the juice down on the nightstand by his bed. There were only two rooms that made up the apartment and he kept his bed in the living room seeing no reason to waste it in the bed room. "Now then sleeping beauty do you have a name" he asked rubbing the side of his head as he started to drink on his liquid. "Or should baby suffice?" Finishing off his juice he looked at her. He was of course joking of sleeping with her but as usual he wanted to have a little fun.
(I break 4th walls all the time. lol.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:53 am
((Hey, you leave those forth walls alone. People are ALWAYS breaking them and I'm sure they don't appreciate the medical bills.))

Star nodded at Cryogon before turning to Ghost and saying, "You take care of the shadow! We'll take care of the fire!" She pushed her energy into her hands, lighting them on fire before turning back to the dragon and saying, "Ready."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:06 am
Cryogon focused his energy above the flames, creating a large block of ice that was enough to cover the area of the flames. "You know what to do, Fireflower."  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:16 pm
Star turned the heat up until her flames were blue to make the ice melt faster and shot it continuously at the ice.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:57 pm
As the ice melted above the blaze, it continuously rained down upon the flames. It only took a couple of minutes for the ice to melt completely and put out the fire. "Way to go, darlin'! That gives a whole new meanin' to 'fight fire with fire!'" he picked her up and put her on his shoulder, laughing.  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:05 pm
'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

"My night was wild, but most likely not the way you mean...", Alice responds, her voice starting to sound stronger as she slowly drags her shattered mind into a mess of a whole. If it can even be called whole, as some fragments have probably been lost over the years. She slowly sits up, her dark blue eyes glancing around the room as she distractedly responds, "The Titans have decided to call me Alice, so I suppose you could call me that as well..."

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:39 pm
Star squeaked when she was lifted, but laughed when she was set down on Draco's shoulder. She raised a fist in the air in victory, being sure that neither were still on fire when she braced her other hand on Draco's other shoulder. In fact, she had to concentrate hard on keeping her body temp normal as her excitement grew. She felt like a real hero. She felt like those people she idolized on the news and it was all she could do not to burst completely into flames and throw the nearest car into the air (which really would be bad, being that the nearest car was Draco's).

(I can't wait to see how this relationship between the ice dragon and the fire girl progresses. Lol. When she could burn him just with a hug they're have to be careful. XD)  

Raining Eri

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:40 am
((Yeah, and the funny part is that they're the oldest and youngest members of the team. XD I can't wait to see how it'll turn out, either. After all, fire and ice make one hell of a team.))

Draco looked up at Star, his icy eyes beginning to glow a little. He really was proud of her, and he was starting to feel more and more connected to her, somehow. He couldn't place it, so he placed it on Fate, and the fact that they controlled opposite elements. He then set her back on the ground and smiled. "If I ain't mistaken, we still got some work to do, don't we? Ain't we supposed to be findin' that weird Shadow lady? I don't think I've met the gal, but I guess Snow has."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:57 am
"Yeah," Star said and nodded. "When Snow found me and Arcana that Shadow appeared and separated us. She's got a couple of different powers, it looks like."

Star turned to Ghost, asking, "You got this one? We're going to try and find the real Shadow, and maybe what she's looking for."

Raining Eri

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:17 am
Cryogon went to the car and analyzed what remained in the area of Shadow's energy signature. After locking on to it, he called to Star. "I got her energy signature! Let's roll, Star!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:23 am
"Good luck!" Star called to Ghost before following behind Cryogon.  

Raining Eri

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:39 am
Oh yea sure I'll just shine a flashlight at it Ghost said irritated. Ghost tan at the Shadow to punch at it trying to do some sort of damage. "metal dragon's now shadow monsters I should have stayed in Gotham at least the crooks there are mostly normal"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:48 am
Cryogon started the car again, a new song playing on the stereo, "We Owned the Night" by Lady Antebellum. "Another good tune. Anyway, judgin' by the sensors, we got a decent amount of ground to cover. Once we're done with that, we can run our errands. How's that sound to you, Fireflower?"  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:53 am
"Sounds good," Star said, before adding, "Snow said it looks like Shadow and her... shadows, are looking for something. I wonder what that is."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games