Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:02 pm
Balthazar had stopped chewing, swallowing harshly once Ophelia had finished. "...Damn, that's harsh...And I'm the quote-unquote 'dark' side..."

"...You know she probably gets it from you. You are the violent one after all...."

"Don't look at me! I didn't even get out much until you gave in to your inner emo!"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:13 pm
"It proved to be false, but we were in the middle of a pregnancy scare when he attacked as I recall." Ophelia reminded Kaistern with an eyebrow raised. "I have every right to abandon what little morals I have when someone tries to cross that boundary." Not to mention that she was an egotistical b***h who already had no qualms about such things.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:22 pm
"Hopefully the next time we have such a scare, it's not a scare and it doesn't get interrupted like this." Kaistern said before giving the subject a bit of thought. "...But I suppose we should be thankful it was a scare or the poor child would've been caught up in that mess."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:38 pm
"I can only imagine how difficult things would have become in that case." Ophelia let out a small sigh at the thought. Having children certainly wasn't out of the question. It was just a concern when they were stuck in as horrible a situation as they previously were.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:26 pm
"Before this discussion goes any further, I just want to make a request and ask to be kept out of the family stuff when you inevitably have a kid. I'll be the fun uncle at best, but otherwise no second daddy stuff, okay? I don't do kids."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:39 pm
"That's perfectly fine. I won't force anything of the sort on you." Ophelia assured Balthazar, somehow entirely unsurprised that he would be the one to say such a thing. "I might ask you to take responsibility for your own actions every now and again, but I already do that anyway."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:47 pm
((I am a dumbass. I was dealing with some software installation junk, and upon finishing, due to the buttons' close proximity on my laptop, I hit the power button instead of the eject button. xd Can you say EPIC FAIL?))

Read: don't swear, kill, or otherwise be your usual self around the baby. "Yeah, yeah...Just because I'm not good with kids doesn't mean I can't behave myself. And that should instill with confidence; I suck, therefore Kai should be daddy of the year."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:56 pm
{Yikes. :O Sorry to hear that. >.<}

"I have no doubts whatsoever that Kaistern will be a wonderful father." Not just good or great, but outright wonderful. "That doesn't mean that you would suck at it, though. You have your rough edges; but you have more admiral qualities to you than you seem to realise, Balthazar." Such words were promptly followed by a light kiss on the cheek.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:13 pm
Balthazar just shrugged, a smile tugging at the corners of his mouth as he took one last bite from his apple. "So," he slid off Ophelia's desk before tossing the core into a nearby waste bin. "who wants to go break some jaws as we tell a bunch of old guys we're going to turn the monarchy on its head?" he said clapping his hands together with a gleeful smile.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:24 pm
"You know I do." Ophelia was quick to say, walking around her desk to head towards the door. She was quite eager to see the looks on the advisors' faces when they learned of the current royal predicament.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:17 pm
Each male went arm in arm with Ophelia to chat up the advisors, who would likely s**t their pants upon meeting Balthazar, aka, the crazy side of Kaistern that single-handedly caused a bazillion different miscellaneous deaths around the castle in the past....Hell, that alone should convince them to do what they wanted lest they let Balthazar have his way with them.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:29 pm
Ophelia looked as regal/dominating as she did joyful, giving the author of this post the impression that she would look awesome in a girl!pimp suit. She kept a look of composure and grace, even as she was mentally squeeling like a fangirl at the thought of the pure horror and shock that their subordinates would soon show.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:37 pm
((...You realize you now have to draw pimpette!Ophelia, right? XD ))

"I don't think I could have asked for a better re-takeover." Kaistern said with a smile after some lengthy persuading, reasoning, and just a smidge of threatening. "I'd suggest a small toast in celebration, but we all know what happened the last time we got to drinking together...Not to mention the inevitable celebration coming up in honor of our return to the throne that will no doubt have wine anyway..."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:53 pm
{Working on it right now.}

"Aside from the killer hangover, I can't say that evening ended very badly at all." Ophelia smirked at the thought, her cheeks taking up the faintest rosy hue. "As for the upcoming celebration itself, I can hardly wait~"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:10 pm
((...She literally has a guy on each arm. She might as well be a pimp. XD ))

"For now, I don't think there's a single court that would convict us if we decided to take the rest of the day off. Just trying to get to this point has been exhausting, and getting things back in order will be a daunting task."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games