Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:20 pm
User Image
                                                  I don't like the music other people tend to share
                                                  Hate your loser lyrics, middle fingers in the air
                                                  I'm a starving artist nowhere close to millionaire
                                                  I prefer my Kia, middle fingers in the air

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Leon was watching everyone carefully. This was his last game, and well, he had to admit, quidditch was a lot more relaxing than probably it should have been. At least if nothing else, it had been a great outlet for his aggression. Not that it mattered after this year. He was going to be leaving, and unlike Tristan, he hadn't quit after the first week of his last year. Not like he was bitter about that at all.

AC: 20
                                                  Modifiers: Hitting Bludgers +8
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                  Lives: [✔] [✔] [✔]
                                                  Final Roll: --

════════════════════════

Thinking: ********' 'ell, why th' ******** does Wallis need ta be in this ********' spor'?
                                                  OOC:

-♡-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm a simple loner who the hell thinks that I care
                                                  I am not the party, middle fingers in the air

username

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:27 pm
User Image
                                                    I’m stronger
                                                    That I ever thought that I could be, baby
                                                    I used to go with the flow
                                                    Didn’t really care ‘bout me
                                                    You might think that I can’t take it, but you’re wrong

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Fᴏʀᴍᴇʀ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Rᴇғᴇʀᴇᴇ

════════════════════════

Bronwen stepped onto the pitch, already carrying her customary broom and box for the game, She looked over the teams assembled and nodded, thinking they were ready to start. Bronwen hadn't expected the quidditch cup to be this close to the wire, but it was. Now, if Hufflepuff beat Slytherin with no goals, Gryffindor won. If they got two, Hufflepuff won. If Slytherin just caught the snitch, Slytherin won. She'd never expected there to be so much riding on what happened in a game before. "Today's game is between Slytherin and Hufflepuff. Snakes versus Lions. I want a nice clean game between both teams. Let's get this party started!" She kicked open the box and mounted her broom, waiting for the snitch to vanish before grabbing up the quaffle. Flying upward, she tossed the ball up, starting the game officially.

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: This oughta be a good game
                                                    OOC:

Here I go, on my own
                                                    I don’t need nobody, better off alone
                                                    Here I go, on my own now
                                                    I don’t need nobody, not anybody
                                                    Here I go, alright, here I go

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
MJ Spooks rolled 10 10-sided dice: 2, 6, 9, 2, 6, 1, 1, 7, 2, 9 Total: 45 (10-100)

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:35 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPitch - Hufflepuff v Slytherin
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxPuff and Slyth teams
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCalm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

α ρєяfσямαи¢є ∂єѕєяνιиg σf ѕтαи∂ιиg σναтισиѕxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          αи∂ ωнσ ωσυℓ∂ нανє тнσυgнт ιт'∂ вє тнє тωσ σf υѕ؟ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ѕσ ∂σи'т ωαкє мє ιf ι'м ∂яєαмιиg xxxxxx
                                                          '¢αυѕє ι'м ιи тнє мσσ∂ ¢σмє σи αи∂ gινє ιт υρxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceKiki didn't normally go for the toss up, just because she figured her teammates had a better shot at getting it. But this time that logic didn't quite hit her brain; for some reason, she saw the ball go up, and went for it. Reaching out, she hoped she'd at least snag the ball before the Slytherin chasers did. Otherwise it'd just prove she should've let one of the others have a shot.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxуσυ'νє gσт мє fєєℓιиg нєℓℓα gσσ∂ ѕσ ℓєт'ѕ נυѕт кєєρ σи ∂αи¢ιиg
                                                          xxxxxxуσυ нσℓ∂ мє ℓιкє уσυ ѕнσυℓ∂ ѕσ ι'м gσииα кєєρ σи ∂αи¢ιиg
                                                          xxxxxxxxxуσυ'νє gσт мє fєєℓιиg нєℓℓα gσσ∂ ѕσ ℓєт'ѕ נυѕт кєєρ σи ∂αи¢ιиg
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxуσυ нσℓ∂ мє ℓιкє уσυ ѕнσυℓ∂ ѕσ ι'м gσииα кєєρ σи ∂αи¢ιиg

Position: Chaser
                                                          AC: 15
                                                          Modifiers: (+7 to Stealing and Scoring)
                                                          Special Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Dang Healthy
                                                          Lives:

Currently
                                                          Toss-Up
                                                          Final Roll: xx
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

u s e r n a m e

murruelecreuset rolled 10 10-sided dice: 1, 10, 7, 7, 6, 6, 1, 3, 4, 5 Total: 50 (10-100)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:40 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Seventh Year Slytherin Prefect
Pureblood Parselmouth
Team Chaser

User Image User Image
                                              Location : Quidditch Pitch - Hufflepuff vs. Slytherin

With the game being called to start, Raymond jumped onto his broom. This would be the last time he did so. Going for the toss he prayed he could get the ball before Hufflepuff did so.

With: Hufflepuff & Slytherin members

Wearing: Quidditch Uniform

OOC:
                                              Stealing / Passing: --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                              AC: 18
                                              Modifiers: +8 Shooting, +8 AC, +8 Stealing
                                              Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                              Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Hufflepuff vs. Slytherin
                                              00 - 00

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                              Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                              I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                              Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:52 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Seventh Year Slytherin Prefect
Pureblood Parselmouth
Team Chaser

User Image User Image

Grabbing the ball the seventh year headed for the Hufflepuff goal. After a while Raymond looked for the closest teammate. "Flick!" He called before tossing the ball to her. Hopefully she could get to the goal and get a shot off.

With: Hufflepuff & Slytherin members

Wearing: Quidditch Uniform

OOC:
                                              Stealing / Passing: Flick - 1/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                              Modifiers: +8 Shooting, +8 AC, +8 Stealing
                                              Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe

Hufflepuff vs. Slytherin
                                              00 - 00

Devlyn Maycry

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                              Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                              I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                              Slytherin!

oyehh rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:15 pm
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

FIFTHxYEAR xxxxxxSLYTHERINxPREFECTxxxxxxBEATER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

As soon as the Quaffle was tossed up, Rey shot up on her broom and wasted no time trying to aim a bludger at Melody.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

S L Y T H E R I NxxB E A T E R
                                                      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                      natural flyermean swingdeft dodger
                                                      AC: 19Modifiers: +7
                                                      xx
                                                      Defending: ---Target: Melody
                                                      Final Roll: 21 (hit!)

00 vs. 00

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          a txxQuidditch pitchxxxxxw i t hxxteammates, other players
                                                          f e e l i n gxxeagerxxxxxw e a r i n gxxQuidditch clothes

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                      ━━━━
                                                      - - - - - - - - -

Devlyn Maycry

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:50 pm
User Image
Fourth Year
Chaser - - -

Jumping into the air Candace was so ready for the final game. The ball was tossed with Kiki and Raymond going up at the toss. Slytherin came way with the ball and she went after the older boy. When he passed it off to Flick she made her move attempting to intercept the exchange.

With : Hufflepuff & Slytherin players

Attire : Quidditch Uniform

OOC :
                                                  Stealing / Passing: Flick - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: 25 (Steal)
                                                  AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Stealing, +7 Shooting
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm

Hufflepuff vs. Slytherin
                                                  00 - 00

Loyal to not only others, but also yourself.
                                                  I know exactly what to do with you!
                                                  Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:52 pm
User Image
Fourth Year
Chaser - - -

Grabbing the ball in mid air, Candace smiled before making a sharp turn. Heading towards the Slytherin goal she hoped to hold onto this one for a little bit.

With : Hufflepuff & Slytherin players

Attire : Quidditch Uniform

OOC :
                                                  Stealing / Passing: --- - 1/3 to Goal - Total Roll:
                                                  Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Stealing, +7 Shooting
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm

Hufflepuff vs. Slytherin
                                                  00 - 00

Loyal to not only others, but also yourself.
                                                  I know exactly what to do with you!
                                                  Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:33 pm
User Image
                                                Heavy decibels are playing on my guitar
                                                We got vibrations comin' up from the floor
                                                We're just listenin' to the rock
                                                That's givin' too much noise
                                                Are you deaf you wanna hear some more

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

₴єcоиd Џёaя || Hцfflёpцff || Bёaтёґ

════════════════════════

Chance had gone up into the air and spotted Rey aiming a bludger at Melody. Frowning, he rushed forward and aimed his swing back toward Rey.

AC: 15
                                                Modifiers: Hitting Bludgers +3
                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                Lives: [o] [o] [o] x
                                                Final Roll: --

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: I guess my nickname's tiny right now...
                                                OOC:

-◬-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I took a look inside your bedroom door
                                                You looked so good lyin' on your bed
                                                Well I asked you if you wanted any rhythm and love
                                                You said you wanna rock 'n' roll instead

username

The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:42 pm
Oh Mother, shelter, a mother is a shelter-
Oh Mother, shelter, Mother, shelter us...
From the wild winds howling!
Oh Father, shepherd, a father is a shepherd-
Oh Father, shepherd, Father shepherd us...
From the wild wolves howling!

User Image
D O N E L L A
O L W E N
B R O W N

hufflepuff │ second year │ halfblood

Donella somewhat giddily flew out into the middle of the game, having been called out as a reserve. She tried to block the bludger aimed at Melody, hoping to redirect it towards Aimee.

OOC:
Position: Beater
AC: 14
Mods: +2 Bludger Hits
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)

Username

Your cities are a wilderland;
Look upon your children!
Your highways are a wilderland;
Look upon your children!
Wandering in the wilderland...
Wandering in the wood, singing.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

There’s 7 billion 46 million people on the planet
                                                      And most of us have the audacity to think we matter
                                                      The reason there’s smog in Los Angeles is ‘cause if we could see the stars
                                                      If we could see the context of the universe in which we exist
                                                      And we could see how small each one of us is
                                                      Against the vastness of what we don’t know
                                                      No one would ever audition for a McDonalds commercial again

Aimee shot into the air and began searching for the snitch.

Position: Seeker
                                                      Modifiers: +8 catch/spot
                                                      Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                      Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      19+ to spot
                                                      22+ to catch
                                                      -/3
                                                      -/2
                                                      0-0

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

I’m smiling in Los Angeles like I’ve got fishhooks in the corners of my mouth
And I’m celebrating on weekends
Because there are 7 billion 47 million people on the planet
And I have the audacity to think I matter
I know it’s a lie but I prefer it to the alternative
We’re every age at once and tucked inside ourselves like Russian nesting dolls
And that’s the
glue between me and you
We live in a house made of each other

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

You can fake that smile
                                                              For a
                                                              hollow while
                                                              But the
                                                              kids all learn
                                                              Once those
                                                              bridges burn

Flick flew in close and reached out to steal the ball from Candace.

Modifiers: +7 steal/throw
                                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                              Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                              Above AC steal/throw
                                                              -/3
                                                              0-0

And don't be surprised
                                                              If they don't
                                                              buy your lies
                                                              Some of us can see
                                                              through
                                                              Your stained glass eyes

xxxThe s**t gets thicker.... It's toxic
                                                              xxxxxxPot kettle, pot kettle black... Talk that, talk that smack
                                                              xxxxxxxxxDid you hear about that b***h, and what she did? I don't believe it
                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxWhat a ho. What a tramp. What a slut.
                                                              xxxxxxxxx
                                                              Pot kettle, pot kettle black... Watch your, watch your back

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

You can fake that smile
                                                              For a
                                                              hollow while
                                                              But the
                                                              kids all learn
                                                              Once those
                                                              bridges burn

Flick grinned as she grabbed it and shot off towards the Hufflepuff goals.

Modifiers: +7 steal/throw
                                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                              Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                              Above AC steal/throw
                                                              1/3
                                                              0-0

And don't be surprised
                                                              If they don't
                                                              buy your lies
                                                              Some of us can see
                                                              through
                                                              Your stained glass eyes

xxxThe s**t gets thicker.... It's toxic
                                                              xxxxxxPot kettle, pot kettle black... Talk that, talk that smack
                                                              xxxxxxxxxDid you hear about that b***h, and what she did? I don't believe it
                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxWhat a ho. What a tramp. What a slut.
                                                              xxxxxxxxx
                                                              Pot kettle, pot kettle black... Watch your, watch your back

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:56 pm
User Image

Is there a right way for being strong?xxx
                                                          Feels like I'm doing things all wrongxxxxxx
                                                          Still I'm here just holding onxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Confess my heart and forgive my wrongs.xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melody began searching for the snitch silently. Apparently she hadn't flown high enough though, as a bludger slammed into her leg, despite the attempts from her beaters to save her.

Modifiers: +7 catch/spot (-1)
                                                          Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          19+ to spot
                                                          22+ to catch
                                                          -/3
                                                          -/2
                                                          0-0

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxI'm trying to keep from going insane
                                                          xxxxxxForget your name like they forgot
                                                          xxxxxxxxxSo listen close to the sound of your soul
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxTake back a life we led once before
                                                          xxxxxxxxx
                                                          trying to be something more.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

There’s 7 billion 46 million people on the planet
                                                      And most of us have the audacity to think we matter
                                                      The reason there’s smog in Los Angeles is ‘cause if we could see the stars
                                                      If we could see the context of the universe in which we exist
                                                      And we could see how small each one of us is
                                                      Against the vastness of what we don’t know
                                                      No one would ever audition for a McDonalds commercial again

Aimee grinned as she immediately spotted the snitch and flew after it.

Modifiers: +8 catch/spot
                                                      Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      19+ to spot
                                                      22+ to catch
                                                      1/3
                                                      -/2
                                                      0-0

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

I’m smiling in Los Angeles like I’ve got fishhooks in the corners of my mouth
And I’m celebrating on weekends
Because there are 7 billion 47 million people on the planet
And I have the audacity to think I matter
I know it’s a lie but I prefer it to the alternative
We’re every age at once and tucked inside ourselves like Russian nesting dolls
And that’s the
glue between me and you
We live in a house made of each other

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games