Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:44 am
Datascape followed along, checking the cameras as well as the corners to make sure there weren't any guards. It wasn't too long until they were just around the corner of the heavily guarded room.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:48 am
β€œI'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Fade follows the others silently, reaching out to touch Archers arm for a moment, 'I can make us look like guards if you give me a moment to see what the uniforms look like...'

β€œTo you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:29 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Archer nodded and whispered, "Go ahead."

Give me someone to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:34 pm
"Guess that means I get to have them open the door for us." Lewis thought telepathically and reached out to one of the guards, giving him a helpful reminder that there would be a few more guards going in.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:59 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Keeping crouched William looked towards the way they were going as he dispelled his portals for the moment letting him recover his energy while they moved. He would need likely all he could get in the end of the mission so that he could portal the group out of the area when they needed to make there escape.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:29 am

Fade examines the guards for a moment before carefully building up an illusionary disguise around them. After a few moments, she taps Archer to signal that the illusion was as complete as she could make it.

Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:53 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Archer nodded and stepped forward, testing the effectiveness of Fade's illusion and PsychoStick's telepathic suggestion. For all she knew, the guards might have some sort of resistance. But the guards only nodded in acknowledgement as they caught sight of her. Or the fellow guard that they saw. Archer turned back to the Team and gestured for them to join her as she continued toward the door.

Give me someone to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:03 pm
Standing up fully as archer led them forwards Deadzone followed after her signal as he placed a small portal in a corner of the room just hidden under the security camera. He would link one to that when he had the chance and they moved on to another area.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:56 pm
"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

With the Team out on their first mission, Clyde found it to be a good time to do some research. Though, not professional research. No, the Leaguer was researching what was a good place to eat that wouldn't make him go broke in one swoop. Clyde finished his work and deleted his history from the Cave computer terminal. No one needed to know he was using it to look up places to eat. The swordsman then left and headed for the Zeta-tubes to find Dreamer.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:39 pm

Fade follows silently behind Archer. A hand lightly grips the other girls cape thing to use as a guide, most of her concentration currently on keeping the illusions from being noticed for what they are at close range.

Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

β€œDeep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

Dreamer sighs tiredly, setting down the book she had been reading. She had escaped the watch tower and was now sitting in the Hall of Justice though she was currently forbidden from doing any magic since hers has yet to fully recover from the previous week. Her body was still far from perfect condition as well, though that didn't stop her from wanting to go and do something. "Bored..."

β€œFearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:46 pm
In the hall's training area Brink stood in the middle soaked in sweat as he was bent over breathing heavily. During his fights recently against more magical foes he had begun to think of new ways to help him combat flying foes and ones that try to keep at a distance from him. It was something he had gotten an idea from when he walked past the viewing screen to a few of the younger members watching something called 'detergent' or some laundry cleaner based anime. They had called it shunpo if he remember right and it was an ability to run on air. So far during the week while he wasn't training the teens he was tiring himself out working on this move. He still had a ways to go till it was perfected tho but if needed it could likely get him out of a jam.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:48 pm
Lewis followed along, directing his thoughts to the next group, letting them remind themselves that the Team would be coming through. All they had to do was hopefully keep up the current illusion and get further inside without raising any alarms.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:50 pm
"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Clyde entered the zeta tube and exited through the other side into the Hall of Justice. The Leaguer pulled out his communicator and began tracking the mistress of magic herself. It didn't take too long to find her as she seemed to stick out, just sitting all by her lonesome. "Ah, Vivian. Found you. Ready to go?" Clyde asked as jutted his thumb behind himself to some random exit.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

(It's probably safe to say it's evening? I haven't been paying too much attention sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:56 pm
((Early evening, yes. Around sunset.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games