Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:16 pm
Lufu had settled down at a small table to take a break and enjoy this strange new drink called 'punch'. It was quite tasty, actually. His gaze roamed around the room, pausing every now and then whenever it drifted across interesting sights, or people he knew. It finally came to rest on the newest arrival, who he saw had been joined by Kiom'e. He grinned, though it was hidden by his helmet/mask, and took another sip. He really did like this 'punch', he would have to ask Zack what was in it, how it was made, all that fun stuff. He almost choked when he noticed the costume Zephyr's familiar was wearing, and he narrowly avoided splattering punch all over his own attire in the process. It was... FUNNY.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:03 am
(LOL.....Yay my costume choked you lol.)

Zephyr finished his dance and bowed to the girl. Ichi, his dragon, had been dancing with a cat he had found. It was hilarious to see the two creatures jumping, waddling, and twirling around.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:28 am
Kiom'e smiled and giggled quietly to the strange man's reply. "When'd you arrive?" she asked, wanting to know more about the newcomer in town.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:51 am
Tiger is enjoying dancing, but is starting to get extreamly thirsty. "Excuse me Zack, but i am in need of a drink." Ty lets go of Zack and starts walking straight to the punch table.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:55 pm
Lufu had wandered over to the orchestra and was seated comfortably on nothing at all, listening to the music. It did not take him long to figure out the fingering needed by the musicians to produce the different notes, though it took him a bit longer to figure out which instruments made which sound.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:16 pm
Zephyr saw Lufu sitting in midair. He was surprised for he never knew what his powers were if he had any at all.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Twilight Walker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:27 pm
"I actually got here just a little while ago trying to Shadow jump a great distance." Said them man as he continues to walk around looking at the portraits that are hanging around."By the way what's your name, if that's all right with you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:10 am
"Shadow jumping?" Kiom'e murmured to herself as she followed the man as he spoke to her. "Oh, my name's Kiom'e, what's yours?" she asked.  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

Twilight Walker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:37 pm
"Kiom'e you say? hm............" the man takes a step forward and stops."I dont have a name"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:57 pm
Hibiki and his woman he was dancing with sat on the side, drinking and watching the others. He almost dropped his glass when he saw Lufu sitting in midair. That guy amazes me more and more, he said to himself.  

Allah The Eternal

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:24 am
"Ohh...." said Kiom'e when she heard he doesn't have a name, "How long to you plan on staying here?" she asked, hopeing not to sound nosey.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:11 pm
The man laughs a little at Kiom'e changing the subject. "People have called me Twilight......and i dont know how long i will be staying.."  

Twilight Walker

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:00 am
Zack had let Ty's hand go and sighed deeply with a bit of a smile that faded away. He walked over to his table and sat down leaning back in his chair watching the people enjoy themselves. He was glad this ball was a success. He thought things should pick up a little faster but he disregarded that after a minutes thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:52 am
Tiger pours herself some punch and walks over to Zack. "looks like your party is a hit. People should be talking about this one for a long time." Tiger takes a sip as she watches the dancing. "Its a lot of fun, i doubt anyone could have thrown a better one."  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:56 pm
tiger12
Tiger pours herself some punch and walks over to Zack. "looks like your party is a hit. People should be talking about this one for a long time." Tiger takes a sip as she watches the dancing. "Its a lot of fun, i doubt anyone could have thrown a better one."

Zack looked up at Ty and smiled a little. "Thanks, i put a lot of work into it. It would seem that a lot are having fun. What about you? are you enjoying yourself? you look quite nice actually." Zack blushed a little after relizing what his comment had been. He lowered his head and sighed deeply.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games