Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
The Story That Went On... (Formerly Death Cut. Completed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:59 pm
Malos: "Well, it's good that everything's turning out alright... I'd better get going, I have a date with Willow in a little while..."

It was then that Malos noticed Veni glancing at him.

Malos: "Uh... Veni? Is there something you wanted? You keep looking at me."

Tiamos almost seemed to stifle a giggle at some unknown joke for a moment.

Meanwhile, Galantros had listened very carefully, red faced and all, to what Rosemary was talking to him about.

Galantros: "O-okay. I wouldn't do anything like that.. I mean, our anatomy means we have to want that in the first place, and even then, there's things that can... uhm... "

He coughed, realizing what he was talking about, and turned beet red.

Galantros: "ne-nevermind... anyway, I wouldn't want anything to hurt Black. Not even myself."

I'd rather sooner fall on my own scythe before I'd hurt Black. God forbid if I ever do again, I'll never forgive myself.

Once Rosemary managed to get Galantros to calm down and not be so nervous, she found that his aura suddenly had a pleasant feeling to it... Something that felt like closeness or togetherness. Investigating his unconcious slipping thoughts a little, Rosemary discovered that both him and his aura found her close to him as a family member. Perhaps a scary one at times, but still family.

Which made it all the more embarrassing for him when she leaned into his neck and gently bit in to drink his blood, Galantros blushing at such an intimate and close position still after all this time. He tried not to be embarrassed, but he couldn't help it because it felt so nice.... after a while, they discovered that his wings had reached back and hugged Rosemary while she was feeding off of him. Apparently the "mind of their own" that the wings had didn't double think about embracing the vampiress because of embarrassment... if it felt nice, it did it.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:04 pm
The vampire jolted up in a sitting position in one fluid motion and licked his lips to wet them a little. Truth was that once a vampire tasted a person's blood, they wished to taste it again while that person lived. Tiamos probably knew this or saw him staring specifically at Malos' neck. "Oh nothing in particular. My gaze must have ended on you."

Rosemary sort of raised an eyebrow at GL. "I hadn't even mentioned that, but this probably means I need to look up reaper reproduction for my own curiosity."

The female vampire ended up getting a little bit of sweet and salty that night. She didn't really take enough to make him feel drained. After she was done, she wiped her mouth a little with her finger. "If it embarrasses you so much, I could do nothing and let it naturally hurt a little instead. Maybe if you associated it with something like a back rub which family members often give eachother, it wouldn't be so bad. It does relax you doesn't it?"

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:43 pm
Tiamos wasn't the only one keeping an idle eye on this little exchange. Minazi hadn't failed to notice Veni's reaction... nor had Malos entirely.

Malos: "Uhm... Okay. Well, if you're sure it's nothing, I guess I'll be..."

Minazi came right up beside Veni then and tapped him on the shoulder.

Minazi: "Just ask him!"

Malos: "...Ask me what?"

At this point, they couldn't be sure if Malos was actually so oblivious, or if he was just playing dumb. Only he knew. Before Veni could even respond, Minazi made it a point to quickly clarify.

Minazi: "Ask Malos if you can drink his blood. You know you want it!"

Malos: "Oh! Uhmm, well, ya see, I'm not sure how Willow will feel about that..."

Minazi: "Are you going to ask her?"

Malos: "When I go to see her, yeah."

Minazi: "Why not right now?"

To his surprise, Willow was right behind him as he twirled around and faced her. She gave him a quick kiss on the face, then perched on his shoulder.

Malos: "Willow! What are you doing here?!"

Willow: "Got bored waiting for Malos, so I come to you! Used the left over portal charms you left behind. Dark fire hair not glad to see me?"

Malos: "Nonono, it's not that.. Just surprised!"

Willow: "Sooo... you have a question for Willow?"

Malos: "Oh.. uh... is it alright if Veni feeds off me?"

Willow seemed to smirk and glanced over at the vampire.

Willow: "Bon appetite! Just no hurty!"

Malos: "Really now? ... Wanna watch?"

Minazi sort of rolled her eyes, while Tiamos shook her head and gave a slight smile. Malos was still Malos alright. Willow seemed to consider this for a moment, her hand on her chin, before she broke out into a wide grin.

Willow: "Sure, it'll be hot!"

Malos burst out laughing, and for a moment, Willow wondered if she used the right words. He grinned himself a little, reaching up with a pinkie finger to kiss Willow gently on the side of her face.

Malos: "Heheh... my 'corruption' of you is going well, I see."

- - - - -

Galantros looked suddenly very deeply ashamed and embarrassed when he realized what he let slip out in his fumbly-ness and unsureness after Rosemary mentioned being responsible. He was quick to explain that he wasn't always or solely thinking of THAT exactly, which more than likely brought amusement to Rosemary at his goofy awkwardness.

After the feeding, Galantros' wings slowly removed themselves from Rosemary after his aura had a burst or two of warm family feelings that were gradually going back down to a lower level. He considered what she said, about just letting it hurt naturally.

Galantros: "I... I'd rather deal with the embarrassment than the pain, I think. It's just that I'm not used to such... uhm... uh, intimate contact normally. Especially with out it being.. uhm.... romantic like? "

Galantros shook his head, and gave out a nervous "heh" with a cracked, almost squeaky voice.

Galantros: "Until recently, I wasn't even used to the idea of romantic-ness. I'm less of a wreck about it now, but I ... I mean... Now that Black is my girlfriend, and I care about her so much, and she makes me feel so squishy and warm inside and... Aahh... sorry, I'm rambling."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:02 am
Drink in hand 20 limboians, watch that keeps perfect time 150 limboians, the look you get from a friend when you say, 'ask Malos if you can drink his blood. You know you want it!" ...priceless... there are some things money can't buy, for everything else there's VMasterCard.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:35 pm
The look Veni gave Minazi at this point was priceless. Usually he could keep a blank face to most things, but that caught him totally off guard. He had never had someone approach him and blatantly go; ask such and such if you can have the blood you want...right in front of that person...

"Ugh, Minazi! I am not very thirsty, I don't need it!" The vampire face palmed and shook his head a little. "It is more of a slight craving..."

The pixie came and they had their conversation... Usually for him it was an unseen almost private matter. "You guys are turning it into a spectacle."

Willow had on a little mock outfit she had made with some scrap material people gave her. She had on a top that tied into place around her neck and waist that only covered her front and left her back open and a loin cloth to fit the minimum requirement of the public decency law. She leaned into his finger with a very pleased look on her face and turned to kiss it back.

It seemed to be strangely settled; Veni wanted to taste Malos's blood again, though he wasn't quite sure by how much now, and everyone else wanted him to drink it for some reason. This actually made the vampire a little off his game. Veni was now confused...were they going to do it right there or do it away from the others?

Malos clarified what they were doing by grabbing his hand and leading him away from the others. This was going to be the second time he fed off the younger man and both times in the soul fortress to boot. When the reapers stopped Malsos looked at him and he looked at Malos and made the reaper desire to have the vampire's lips on his neck more than he already did, while the pixie watched. He pulled the much younger reaper boy in and held him fondly to him and gave him a couple kisses on the neck, trying to moisten it a little, while the pixie watched. He gently bit the boy and drank his blood while the pixie stared.... .

--------

"Don't worry your head off over growing intimate with her. You love her, she loves you even if neither have said it...I can taste it. I won't skin you alive if you get lost in a moment and express it more than you intended. Who am I to judge?" It kind of happened that way between them and Jacob, Veni and Jacob especially... "You're not a despicable young man, so don't worry about us thinking you are."

"Now go and have some fun with her!" Those words probably had more effect on him than she intended them to because he was still slightly under and recovering from her spell.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:45 pm
While all this happened, Abigail poked random places on Sephiroth's wings, sometimes the slightest bit of a feather, and asked him if he could feel it... Later that night, all dressed and ready for bed, Sephiroth gave Abigail a back rub to help relax her. This was something he started up as a sleep aid the night she saw a little of Jiluzix and was highly disturbed by it. Usually when he was done it would be his turn to receive a back scratch or rub. He didn't care which, they both felt good.

His room seemed to be becoming hers as well because she spent most of her nights there, though they hadn't tried anything most couples would be tempted to do. Tonight he did something a little different and let his hand wander a little lower than usual when he moved to her lower back, just over her butt slightly. He didn't try anything else than that.  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:31 pm
Malos sighed as he was fed off of, snuggling into Veni a bit as his blood was drank. The reaper was shirtless, claiming he didn't want any blood stains on his shirt... though more likely, he was showing off his upper body for Willow, and partially for Veni as eye candy. Afterwards, he gave the vampire a hug. He then grinned at Willow, kissed her, and asked if she liked what she saw.

- - - - -

Galantros: "Okay... thanks Rosemary, I mean, for the talk I guess. I'll see you later."

Another quick, probably unexpected warm hug, and Galantros was off to find Black.

- - - - -

Abigail didn't seem to say anything, although she shifted suddenly a little when he did that. Soon it was his turn for a back rub, which she laid him down on his stomach for. Everything seemed to be going normally, rubbing his shoulders, his neck, his sides... All of a sudden, the massage stopped. Then, there was a quick woosh of air, and...

*S L A P !*

The contact with his behind was completely unexpected.

Abigail: "That's for trying to cop a feel on my bottom, cutie!"

She giggled and hopped off the bed, running to the other side of it as if expecting to be chased.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:26 am
Malos felt incredibly warm against the vampire. Veni knew he had lied about blood stains. There is a detergent that easily removes such stains from clothes. Jacob used to use it on everything.

"Heh. It's a shame I lack a camera. You're teasing me, aren't you, that I'll always look fair no matter how active I may be and you'll at least have those strong pectorals?" Said the vampire who appeared to be about Malos' age, maybe slightly younger partially due to his lack of much muscle tone and maybe because his actual physical age might have been less. He didn't quite remember the exact age anymore. He was sure it was between 16 and 18.

"Been better if have pants off, with only under skin on."  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:15 pm
Rosemary sort of raised her eyebrow at the I guess part. She wasn't sure what he meant by it, but he still hugged her again. Well whenever Veni was done with whatever he was doing, they'd say their good byes, and take Muerte home for food... maybe they'd go to Jacob's and she could fix him a slab of meat....

BlackMN turned out to be in almost the same spot GL had lefter her at fiddling with those flying tree lizard things.
-----------

Sephiroth looked up at Abigail who had moved to the other side and seemed to want to be chased. Her words and actions might have been playful, but with how hard she hit him he wondered if she was partially acting. Still... he rolled off and began to playfully stalk after her.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:56 pm
Galantros didn't make himself immediately known after finding Black. Instead, he followed a silly idea he had.. it'd been a while since he'd done anything goofy.

Jumping and floating way up over her head, he turned in mid air, and floated down in front of her dramatically, his wings forming a familar looking black cape behindi him. When he landed, it wrapped around him mysteriously, sending a flock of the flying lizards away from him.

Galantros: "I'm Batman..."

He stalked dramatically towards her, until he quickly picked her up and placed her on his shoulders.

Galantros: "Now I'm a race car! Vrrrrrrmmmmmm!"

Galantros then ran around the fortross, hanging onto Black to make sure she didn't fall off.

- - - - -

Malos: "Well, maybe teasing only a little bit. You got a nice look going on yourself, ya know. It's different."

Malos then snickered, though there was a very light flush to his face at what Willow said.

Malos: "Heheh... maybe next time we can put on more of a show for ya, Willow. Whaddya say, Veni? Next time dual strip teas to the underwear for the pixie?"

He laughed, but they could easily tell he thought the idea was interesting. Slipping his shirt back on, he bade Veni farewell and left with Willow on their date.

- - - - -

Abigail laughed a bit as she was chased, hopping over the bed, runningi around it, until she was finally caught by Sephiroth. Out of some manner of instinct, she struggled for a few seconds, before she seemed to forcefully calm herself down. Perhaps sensing her panic, Sephiroth let her go as soon as he realized her struggles were serious.

Abigail: "I... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to fight against you. I trust you, really, it's just.. habit."

She frowned a little and sat on the edge of the bed.

Abigail: "I really was having fun though.."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:35 am
"Don't worry, you haven't spoiled anything. Next time I'll tag you." He gave her a one armed squeeze, let go, and took a couple steps back.

"I didn't know what I was going to do when I caught you anyways. I would have most likely released you soon after catching you. But if you're still in the mood...we could switch roles. You can chase and catch me instead or we could call it a night." He got ready to move away in case she wanted to try to nab him.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:45 am
Abigail seemed to consider that for a moment, before she used vine tendrils to pull Sephiroth in close to her. She hugged and snuggled into him and sighed.

Abigail: "Tag... gotcha."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:39 am
"If you do that, next time, I'll need a much greater head start."

He was silent for a while enjoying the feel of her against him. "I'm sorry if you didn't like what I did earlier..."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:16 am
"If we're about to go swimming..." Veni doubted Jacob would appreciate him stripteasing with Malos unless he was there to watch. His master already didn't much like him feeding off of other people or so the vampire thought.

-------

These people who automatically put her on their shoulders were lucky she automatically made herself smaller... "You can fly?" She said in mock wonderment.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:21 pm
Abigail: "It's... alright. I'm just not sure if I'm comfortable or not with that yet... I probably shouldn't have done what I did then if I wasn't comfortable. Sort of a double standard..."

She then gave a wicked grin before she laid her head against him...

Abigail: "I do have to say you're definitely in shape though, from that smack I gave you..."

- - - - -

Malos just gave a slight chuckle and shrugged, seeing that there was doubt and slight unease in Veni's voice.

Malos: "Eh, not a problem. I can always give Willow a solo show later. Let's go join up with the others."

- - - - -

Galantros: "Yes! I can fly! I'm a bird, I'm a plane! I'm..."

Before Black could warn him, Galantros ran face first into a tree, sending a few climbing lizards and merpers scattering away from the harsh impact. Black escaped harm unscathed, due to his wings forming a sudden barrier in front of her a split second after he hit the tree. He ended up falling on his back, with Black landing on his stomach. Malos had returned in time to witness the entire spectacle.

Malos: "...Super Dork! Looks like you got maximum wood with your girlfriend there.."

Nearly everyone groaned at the bad joke.

Githar: "Malos, that... that was.."

Minazi: "Terrible."

Malos: "Right, next time I'll leave the bad jokes to Galantros..."

- - - - -

As the days passed, things got better. Sephiroth and Abigail's relationship continued to flourish, as well as Sephiroth's family bond with his mother. Jacob had went through a test involving a solid holographic unit with the vampires, seeing how he'd react to them being as close to their true vampyric selves as possible with innocents in the way.

Jacob seemed to be doing well, until Rosemary accidentally sliced the holographic version of Galantros in half. He was shocked, but only because it was so vivid and it brought back horrible memories for Rosemary of when she almost did kill Galantros. However, instead of reacting with disgust or anger, Jacob tried to reassure and soothe Rosemary afterwards. It hadn't exactly been her fault anyway, the reaper had been surrounded by demons in the simulation and a glancing blow threw off her aim by just enough. Needless to say, he passed the vampires' test by the way he reacted to Rosemary especially after that.

Galantros and Alzamus still continued to grieve for the loss of their mother and wife, but they seemed to be getting better. Galantros had Black to help cheer him up, and he was even acting his old silly self at times. To help his father, sometimes Galantros would bring him over to THoR to be with everyone else so he wouldn't be alone at home. They both also became more filled with hope that one day, she'd be returned to Heaven.

Muerte continued to learn about various religions, and about how to live. His curiosity and thirst for knowledge helped him grow, more and more of a personality becoming present. He even started playing games with Black and Galantros after a short while, finding the concept of fun to be very enjoyable. Muerte was also an unexpected help with Galantros' loss of his mother. The "living ghost" reminded the young reaper that he should be grateful for the memories and time he got to spend with her, where as he only had a few memories from when he was a toddler about his own family. Both ended up sharing memories about their relatives that they could remember.

Malos' budding relationship with Willow continued. The more he dated her, and that was as often as he could because he knew time was against them, the more he grew to like her. There was a carefree spirit to her that he geniunely enjoyed. After about a little under two weeks, he decided to try a more involved relationship with the pixie. Secretly though, a part of him was saddened that in such a short time compared to how long he lived, that she would fall into a sort of hibernation, and awake with possibly no memories of him or anyone else. He resolved though to do what he can to enjoy their time together, and pray that maybe there would be that chance she would remember them all... or more importantly him, he selfishly wished... in her next 'life'.

And this, is the story that went on...  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games