Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 888 889 890 891 892 893 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:22 pm
*relieved by Icy's response Ayami backs down to her chair and carefully grasps her martini staring up at Vixtul for what he will do next*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:23 pm
*looks over at Ayami with a scowl*
Your fault? *scoffs* Fine. Explain. Explain it to me just how you were involved with *points at Icy* this woman entering my private chambers, leaving her garments, and defiling my lavatory.

*crosses his arms and squares his jaw, tapping his foot impatiently*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:27 pm
eek Jeeze…*looks at the time.* I must have missed something.

Icy…how would you have been able to get into Ryzan's room? eek  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:27 pm
*sighs and blushes deeply redface and rubs the tip of her shoe on the floor*
well umm Leko...
Leko... well she... she got her left and right confused...
confused with one another...

*looks to Icy to fill in the blanks as her eyes fill with tears* cry  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:29 pm
I clearly need to have your doors all color coded. stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:30 pm
*sneers and growls at Ryzan*

If you don't know how to talk to Ayami, then you might want to shut that damned smurf trap of yours and open up those pansy a** ears and listen closely!

*jumping up from her seat, knocking it over, Icy stands in front of Ryzan, shielding Ayani from him*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:32 pm
*sniffs and manages to wale out a few words*
we couldn't physically move her!
it was necessary to charm a portal!

crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:34 pm
*Icy continues*

Leko was kind enough to help me out with moving me to my room from the bar last night since I become incapacitated and could not move. She opened a portal to what she thought was my bathroom and wound up setting me in *waves hands as if a foul odor came across her nose* yours. I didn't realize it until I started finding things in the wrong place and the color scheme all wrong. Leko sensed my frustration and came to my aid, yet again, and had Ayami come out to make things right.

*still sneering at him, she glances at Ayami to make sure she's okay*

If one single tear falls down her face, so help me god I will string you up by the very tongue that lashed out at her!!!! mad  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:35 pm
-walks in soaking wet, rain water dripping from her hair and clothes on to the floor- stare  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:36 pm
*tries to keep the tears from falling to prevent any catastrophic events*
oh Dame dear! you're soaked!!
*tries to get distracted by Dame*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:44 pm
stare -shakes water off her hands- Yes. I am.

-cuts her eyes over to the doors and outside, where it was pouring-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:47 pm
here let me help!
*opens an angelic aura of warm wind to help her dry then hands her a towel to blot off the rest of the residue*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:51 pm
*seeing as Ryzan has nothing to say, Icy walks past him, and goes behind the counter, refilling her glass. Lifting it to her lips, she realizes she isn't in the mood for wine anymore. Searching for something stronger, Icy comes across a bottle of Gentlemans Jack. Opening that, Icy also remembers the state she was in last night. With a scowl, Icy recaps the bottle and reaches into the refrigerator for a bottle of water, needing to keep on her guard where Ryzan is concerned. Turning her attention to dame, Icy calls out to her*

EDIT: Hey dame. Everything ok? Need a drink to warm up hun?

*looks at Ayami, seeing she's trying to put up a brave front and smiles*

Ayami, would you be a dear and charm my clothes to my room please? I'm sure you know your right and left better than our dear leko, love. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:52 pm
*rolls his eyes at Icy*
Qualla! In our previous encounters, it was always I who had the upper hand while you flailed about pathetically, grasping at the fragile strings connecting you to your pitiful life.

*grins sinisterly and lets out an evil laugh as he lightly grazes his fingertips over the front of Icy's neck to remind her of what he's done*

*glances over at Ayami, then at dame and Psyzapp before directing his attention back to Icy*
If it was a simple directional error as you claim, then I will let it pass this time. Lucky for you, I can at least sympathize with the feeling of being too disoriented and inebriated to know where I am. Rilu'oh... *grabs Icy's cape by the collar and pulls her close* remember that I do not take trespassers lightly.

*releases Icy and brushes off his hands, looking at them in disgust as if he had just touched filth*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:58 pm
*feeling torn by the tension between Vixtul and Icy Ayami nodds bravely to Icy and sends the clothes in FACT to the correct room*
*she then returns to drinking the martini that Icy made, having it for comfort rather than enjoyment now*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 888 889 890 891 892 893 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games