Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 889 890 891 892 893 894 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 1, 2, 2, 2 Total: 13 (5-30)

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:04 pm
*walks in yawning and scratching his head, going straight for the espresso machine, not seeming to think anything of his soaking wet clothes or the fact he's trailing water all across the floor*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:08 pm
*completely drinks her entire Manhattan down because she can already see she's going to need more than one tonight.* stressed  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:11 pm
*ayami sees the trail of water left by TES and for no reason looses her composure all together*
How can you just not care about what you are doing!!?
You will catch your death running around soaking wet like that!
Don't you care at all?

*starts balling into her hands*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:13 pm
Ryzan Vixtul
*rolls his eyes at Icy*
Qualla! In our previous encounters, it was always I who had the upper hand while you flailed about pathetically, grasping at the fragile strings connecting you to your pitiful life.

*grins sinisterly and lets out an evil laugh as he lightly grazes his fingertips over the front of Icy's neck to remind her of what he's done*

*glances over at Ayami, then at dame and Psyzapp before directing his attention back to Icy*
If it was a simple directional error as you claim, then I will let it pass this time. Lucky for you, I can at least sympathize with the feeling of being too disoriented and inebriated to know where I am. Rilu'oh... *grabs Icy's cape by the collar and pulls her close* remember that I do not take trespassers lightly.

*releases Icy and brushes off his hands, looking at them in disgust as if he had just touched filth*

*sighing and looking very bored with Ryzan, Icy looks down at her collar, then back at him and walks away, too tired and certainly not in the mood to fight with him tonight. I just don't have the freaking energy to deal with such a pre-madonna right now.

Heading behind the counter,, Icy makes Psyzapp another Brandy Manhattan, dame a cherry coke, and searches for something strong enough for her nerves. Then, feeling like she needs to be on guard with that idiot in there tonight and remembering how she was last night/this morning, Icy opts for a bottle of water, looking at everyone in the bar*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 5, 3, 3, 3 Total: 15 (5-30)

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:14 pm
*turns around as he's stirring his steamer, and looks at Ayami with complete confusion*

...... I'm.... sorry? Would it make you feel better if I took them off? o_O;
*looks around kind of awkwardly, not sure how he managed to make Ayami cry by just walking in for a steamer*

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:18 pm
*sighs shaking her head*
Ayami is out for the evening...
she can't cope rolleyes

*glares at TES* stare
we already know you look for any excuse to strip down to you skivvies in front of us dear...
It's not our problem if you get a chill and fall ill
rolleyes  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:22 pm
-is about to answer Ayami and Icy when Ryzan threats Icy quite cruelly-

eek -she stands there mouth gaping-

ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 5, 4, 4, 2 Total: 19 (5-30)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:24 pm
*grins at Leko*
You know you like it twisted

*looks at the puddle of water on the floor caused by him standing there sees how it leads all the way to the door*
Is a wet floor really -that- bad that she can't cope with it? confused

*finally gets around to seeing who else is in the bar and oddly for once feels relieved to see Psyzapp*
Oi! Psy! I'm told you have something of mine.... *sips his steamer and stays in place so as not to trail water anywhere else in case there are others that would have a hard time coping with it*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:27 pm
Something of yours? *goes and grabs her Manhattan Icy made her and gives Icy a wink. Puts her finger to her chin.* Something…of…yours. Hmmmmmmmm.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:30 pm
ThisEmptySoul
*grins at Leko*
You know you like it twisted

pft - you wouldn't know how to handle what I like....
*makes her way to the bar area to get her scotch*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:35 pm
confused -looks really confused and starts running her hands through her wet hair worriedly, causing it to frizz-

-mutters- I should have just stayed in tonight....

-zombie walks over to the expresso machine, sliding a bit on the pool of water near it. she grabs the counter quickly to steady herself- For the love of... -huffs and blows baby hairs off her forehead- Good lord. rolleyes -starts making a warm drink of chocolatey goodness-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:39 pm
*not in the mood for proper greetings and rather confident no one in the tavern wished to have anything to do with him anyway, he goes behind the counter and starts looking over the bottles to see if he can find something he would enjoy that's stronger than his usual wine, making sure to avoid Icy at all costs while he's back there*  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 5, 6, 5, 1 Total: 21 (5-30)

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:40 pm
Yes... something of mine.
*steps a little to the side to allow dame more room to use the espresso machine*
Dame here tells me that bandaidd left my clothes here with you. I sort of need them stare *sips his steamer*

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:40 pm
stare
THAT is why Ayami can't cope with a wet floor TES...
*looks to Dame*
are you alright?...
Such a shame that SOMEONE was irresponsible and tracked a puddle in... stare

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:42 pm
OH…you mean those clothes with all the stuff in the pockets? *grins at TES*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 889 890 891 892 893 894 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games