Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 890 891 892 893 894 895 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:46 pm
-looks at Leko- I don't have much room to talk or complain, Leko. I puddled in water too. -eyes flicker to the front door where she stood, puddle larger now that TES came in- It's not TES's fault -motions to him but refuses to meet his gaze- None of it would have happened if I wouldn't have worn these stupid heels! -angrily wrenches the heels from her feet, chunking them in a corner- I don't even know why I wore them! I hate heels!

-feels the tightness of the goggles when she bends down to take the heels off- Augh! I hate these too! -rips the goggles off and throws them- Probably why I have a damn headache! -snatches the bandanna off- I hate you too! -balls up and tosses-

-looks down disgusted at her corset- Does any one have a t-shirt? Something soft? Any top I can wear? I'm tired of this damn hard and cold corset too! -glares at it with contempt-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:47 pm
*while watching the patrons, Icy sees dame heading towards the espresso machine. As dame slips, Icy jumps towards her to make sure she doesn't fall. Before she can get to her, dame has caught the counter and steadied herself. Sighing in frustration, Icy doesn't even bother to glare at TES, but steps around dame and the puddle, goes to the storage room and grabs a mop, bucket, and a few caution signs and mops up the wet trail TES dripped in, placing caution signs so people know where not to step.

After placing the mop and bucket to the side just in case someone else comes in dripping, Icy goes back behind the counter. As soon as she does, Ryzan comes behind the counter towards the liquor shelves. Not wanting to see nor deal with his childish antics, Icy hops over the bar top to the other side,, going over to her table and kicking her feet up, wishing she never met him or TES*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 3, 3, 3, 5 Total: 20 (5-30)

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:47 pm
*eye twitch*
.... yes. You.... you didn't go through my stuff, did you?

....... actually, I probably already know the answer to that stressed

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:49 pm
eek
*backs away from Dame slowly and retires to a table without a word*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:52 pm
lady leko-chan
eek
*backs away from Dame slowly and retires to a table without a word*

(( rofl ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:53 pm
You know Quortek…*she takes a sip of her Manhattan*…you carry around a lot of stuff. twisted  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
lady leko-chan rolled 2 20-sided dice: 20, 2 Total: 22 (2-40)

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:58 pm
*sips at her scotch still bewildered about what just happened with Dame*
eek
Umm Icy... you need a hand with cleaning up at all?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:59 pm
*looks up at dame and thinks to offer her his vest when she asks for a shirt, but remembers that he did not finish dressing and thus did not put it on today. He looks down and wonders if he should offer his shirt anyway, but after looking down at his chest through the gap which he forgot to button, he suddenly feels rather self-conscious and clasps the shirt closed. Without a word, he walks quickly out from behind the bar and into the office to reach his private quarters so he may finish getting dressed*  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 2, 5, 5, 4 Total: 21 (5-30)

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:02 pm
stressed Why does everyone keep calling me that? stressed

Yes, I am well aware of how many things I carry stare Some of them are rather personal mad

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:03 pm
*stares at her nails while responding to TES*
don't exaggerate love not EVERYONE calls you that...
*picks up her scotch and sips it again*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:04 pm
So…*she looks TES in the eye and raises an eyebrow.*…how badly do you want this…stuff?  
lady leko-chan rolled 1 100-sided dice: 35 Total: 35 (1-100)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:05 pm
*looks at TES and snickers as she tosses a tail at the image*

User Image  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:11 pm
-sighs defeatedly and slips off her gloves, then goes about the room picking up her things. after gathering them in a bundle, she walks to a dark corner of the bar near the PTTOTES game and slips off her corset, tying her two-toned bandanna around her chest for modesty. when she comes back into a dim light she realises she tied the purple side outwards instead of the orange side-

stressed Doh! scream gonk -angry at herself, she bites her lips- Ah ******** it, who cares if it doesn't match. -shrugging she makes sure all her things are piled up in a chair and goes back to the expresso machine to pick up her drink, mumbling an apology to Leko on the way- Sorry Leko, for going bat-s**t on you. I...I think I'm good now.

-retrieves her drink and takes a long swig, calming her nerves-

lady leko-chan rolled 1 100-sided dice: 39 Total: 39 (1-100)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:15 pm
*snickers under her breath at Dame and speaks lowly back*
I must say you surprised me, but in a good way wink
*lifts her hand again and sends a tail whizzing past TES while laughing wickedly*

User Image  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:16 pm
You know…*she sips her Manhattan, sits and crosses her legs.*…I found a very interesting KEY in your pile of clothes. twisted  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 890 891 892 893 894 895 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games