Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 894 895 896 897 898 899 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:00 pm
-Saoza returns-

-pours a bottle of Grunny potion antidote into the wine, and drinks it, then sends Saoza over with a nonalcoholic variation-

This time, there is no alcohol in the beverage. She spent her own money on this, so it would be kind of you to drink it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:02 pm
Goodnight TES. *she goes over to the bookshelf and enters the corridor, goes to her room and retires for the evening.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 5, 4, 3, 1 Total: 18 (5-30)

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:07 pm
I wonder where my keys could have gone....
*looks up at Saoza and then at the drink*
Sorry, but I'm not in the mood. I need to somehow find my keys... or at least a place to stay. *peers out the window at the storm, beginning to feel a little cold from being soaking wet for so long*

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:10 pm
-leans her head against the wall, one leg bent and foot resting against the wall too, mentally rolls her eyes at Kanjite Knight's antics and breathes a sigh of relief about things in general. the chocolatey drink having served its purpose of soothing her soul for the time being-

-takes another drink, lazily twirling a lock of hair between her fingers and staring off into space-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:11 pm
-drinks the drink made for TES, nothing happens as the antidote rendered her immune to Grunny potion-  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:13 pm
*with his shoes kicked off, he lounges on his bed in a half sitting, half laying position, staring at the wall for a moment. He lets out a heavy sigh and goes to the fireplace, pressing the button that turns it on and off a few times but doesn't feel as impressed by it as he was when Psyzapp first showed it to him.

He sits down heavily on the edge of his bed with his elbows on his knees and his chin in his hands, allowing himself to think instead of avoiding it. He thinks about all the fights he's been in since coming to this world and remembers each time how everyone was always on Icy's side. He then remembers how he was treated like such an outsider when he first arrived, Tes' words ringing clear in his head:
At this rate, I don't think you will ever be welcome here.

He hangs his head and tries to remember when the last time he actually talked to Tes was and can't seem to remember it nearly as vividly as other recent events that he wished could be forgotten. Laying back on the bed and staring up at the ceiling, he says to himself quietly*
What am I doing here? Why am I here?

*he reaches into his vest and pulls out his lar khaliizi, then holds it up and inspects it*
This was supposed to be our bond... *remembers how just moments ago when Tes had entered the tavern, he did not even seem to notice he was there nor that he was upset* ... somehow I have never felt so far away.

*places the lar khaliizi on his end table and takes a look around his room*
My apologies, jabbress... there is nothing for me here.

*goes around the room, opening his drawers and closets and begins packing all his things*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 2, 3, 6, 2 Total: 16 (5-30)

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:15 pm
*walks back into the bar from the office and notices dame is still there*
Oi! Dame! *waves to get her attention*

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:18 pm
-upon hearing TES's response, reserves a free room for him at the Lounge and Apartments-

Saoza, tell him there's a free room reserved for him. I'll have the staff customize it for a Dark Elf.

Of course, Your Highness

-Saoza goes to TES to tell him the good news-  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:20 pm
-rolls her head languidly over to meet his gaze, eyes surprisingly clear- Yeah, TES? -takes another sip, throat working-  
ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 2, 5, 3, 1 Total: 12 (5-30)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:22 pm
*listens to Saoza and looks at him suspiciously, then glances over at Showa*
I thought you said you'd have to charge me later stare

*looks at dame*
um... I never responded to your offer of a place to stay last night...

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:25 pm
ThisEmptySoul
*listens to Saoza and looks at him suspiciously, then glances over at Showa*
I thought you said you'd have to charge me later stare

I changed my mind. One free room will not put me out.

If you want to pay for your room, you can work in the Lounge helping the otherworldly staff serve the Lounge's otherworldly customers... you'll even get a check for your work. That money you can keep.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:26 pm
-continues staring at him waiting for him to go on-

-when he doesn't she looks him up and down- Is that offer still vaild? -raises an eyebrow with an amused smile forming- What if it was a limited time thing?

-pushes herself off the wall and slowly saunters to him- Will you at least dry off first? I mean, I'll change the sheets but I really don't want mildew forming in my extra bed. wink -smiles cockily at him, but in a friendly way-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 3, 6, 4, 5 Total: 20 (5-30)

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:27 pm
Isn't your staff a bunch of chicks?

*watches dame as she walks to him*
Well, I would, but I don't have any towels.... or hardly anything at all, for that matter stare

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:29 pm
I was getting complaints about gender inequality, so I had to hire some guys. [goes to edit the description].  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 894 895 896 897 898 899 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games