Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Mahou Boarding School IS NO LONGER IN SERVICE!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:40 am
Kaji sat down with the two of them. He was really confused, did Damien like her? Did she like Damien? He snapped himself out of thinking about that, he didn't want to ruin anything if there WAS a connection between the two of them. Its probably just better to stay friends..at the moment that is. I did just meet her.....still....these feelings of mine will be hard to get rid of He pondered. "Umm...uh...I got here um, yesterday?" he said in his failed attempt to not stutter. "What about you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:35 am
"I got here yesterday morning. Had to take an extremely long bus ride too. But I think I settled in well enough," Damien said. He felt the tension building within the group. "Geez... Kaji looks like either a vein is gonna burst in his head, or he's gonna try to fight me. This is not good... not good at all," he thought to himself. He looks over at Yukora, who was absently biting her nails. "She looks miserable. I gotta think of something fast, before this situation gets worse." Damien looked toward the river. "Yukora here was the first person i met when i got here. We started talking in the cafeteria. I just met her today, i swear," he said to Kaji. "I hope i'm not making things worse for her. Just ******** shut the hell up, man," he screamed at himself. "I---I should just go.... I hate to meet people under wierd circumstances. Things just don't go well," he said to them. He gets up slowly, and takes another look at the river.  

Super Buick

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:36 am
Yukora sat in between Damien and Kaji, silently praying she was somewhere else. "I love being around both of them...so why do I feel like I'm going to hurt one of them by being friends with the other?" she thought before realizing she was biting her hails. She instantly stopped, and looked up at Damien, who had just gotten up and said he was going to leave. "Tell him not to!!! You know you want him to stay, why don't you tell him that right now??....Because Kaji's here...Forget Kaji! You don't want Damien to leave any more then you want Kaji to do you?....I don't want either of them to leave! I just want to be able to be friends with both of them, and if something happens then something happens, but I don't want to have to pick between two guy that I really want to be friends with...." She thought. She had the sudden feeling like she wanted to just cry her eyes out. "I don't know what to do...." she thought before realizing Damien was just about to leave. She instantly stood up and put her hand on Damien's shoulder, silently asking him to stay. She opened her mouth to speak, and it was everything to force the words out. "Before you go..." she said. "...I have something I'd like to say..."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:50 am
Damien stopped and turned around as he felt a hand on his shoulder and looked at Yukora. "She looks like she's about to cry," he thought as he looked her in the eyes. He sighed and said, "Look, I want to be friends with you. I honestly do. You're the coolest girl i've met since my ex, but i won't fight over another woman. I did it once and got in serious trouble from it." He looked at Kaji, who was still on the grass looking up at him, and said, "I came here to get away from the s**t of my life. I won't have it follow me here. If being friends with Yukora is gonna cause problems, then so be it. I will not give up a friendship because someone else is uncomfortable about it." he then looked at Yukora. "Sorry," he said. "I completely cut you off. You were saying?"  

Super Buick

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:06 am
Yukora took a few steps back, turned around, and faced both of them. "I'm sorry...I'm really, truely, honestly sorry. I don't want to cause any more trouble then I already have. This is all my fault and I understand if both of you hate me." she said before looking straight at Kaji and saying "I'm sorry I didn't explain why I'm here with Damien when you first walked up to us. I figured you already had it set in your mind that I decieved you yesterday, and nothing I say would change your mind. I lost your trust today, and I told myself it was too late to earn your trust back, and saying anything would only make it worse..." she said before looking at Damien this time. "Damien, I'm sorry I didn't defend you. I didn't think you'd speak up about it, and I just froze. I had no idea what to say, so I just didn't say anything at all..." she paused for a minute to try to think straight. "I want to be friends with both of you...you both seem like really great guys, and I want to get to know both of you better. And if something happens with one of you, then let it happen, but I don't want to hurt one of you by being friends with the other. And I don't want you guys to fight over me, whether it be a physical fight or a mental one. Trust me, I'm not worth the time or energy. I just don't want to cause trouble anymore...so I think it's best if I just leave. I've caused alot of damage, and me staying here won't repair any of it..." she said before turning around, letting her head fall, and closing her eyes. "...I'm sorry..." she said before slowly beginning to walk as she felt tears collecting in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:32 am
Kaji, still confused, stood up and looked at the both of them.Whats going on here....I dont follow... For some reason he couldnt gather up the right words to say outloud. I shouldnt of gone ahead and judged Damien..maybe I just should of kept my mouth shut and just accepted it....or maybe I just shouldnt of started talking to her in the first place...if I didnt, she wouldnt of been in this position. Maybe I should of forgotten about my feelings for her...she probably doesnt feel the same way anyhow, and its obvious that Damien likes her....oi..i hate this... Kaji kept telling himself. This isnt your fault, dont blame yourself! He wanted to yell out to Yukora. He watched as she began to walk away, by this point he was in total awe. He had no idea on what to do, he wanted to run up to her and stop her, but he just...couldnt. He knew if he did, he would make things worse...as always. He looked over at Damien for a second, his eyes wide , as if asking him what do we do? Kaji finally broke down and yelled "Wait..Yukora!" he took a slight step forward. Oh boy...here we go... He thought panicing in his head.  

IggyFACE

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:43 am
By this time, Yukora was barely within earshot. She would have been gone already, had she not been walking at turtle speed. She heard Kaji tell her to wait. "Do I dare to turn around? If I keep going...Kaji will just think I didn't hear him. If I turn around, I'm back in the problem and it's only going to get worse..." she thought before stopping to clear her head. "Oh what the hell...it's hard to imagine how I could cause more pain then I already have..." Yukora wiped her eyes against her sleeve the best she could before slowly turning around. She hoped her sleeve wiped away any tears that might have collected in her eyes, but it didn't. She was already facing Kaji, and at that second, tears just poured out of her eyes. She didn't care anymore. She just wanted all of this to be over. She was scared to hear what Kaji was going to say, but she wanted to hear it anyway, especially if it was to be the last thing he would ever say to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:54 am
User Image
Kaji felt as if his heart had turn to dust when he saw the tears run down her cheeks. "Y...Yukora...." He whispered. "I'm...s-s...." He couldnt get the words out of his mouth. He couldn't take the sight of her crying...he couldnt even imagine how she felt right now. He couldnt decide what would make things better and what would make things worse. Instead, he broke down and just hugged her tightly. He knew it probably would make her feel worse..buthe didnt know what else to do. "I'm sorry..." he whispered into her ear. "You've done nothing wrong...Yukora.." He pulled away from the hug, and wiped her tears away. He flipped his hair slightly out of his eyes and looked into hers. That was probably the last thing she wanted to feel. He didn't care. It was his instinct. He nodded to her and started to walk off.  

IggyFACE

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:07 am
Yukora stood there, frozen, unable to move. "...He's....He's.....He's hugging me?? Why? Doesn't he hate me? I thought he hated me....? What's going on...?" she thought. She heard him whisper the words "I'm sorry" in her ear. Even though that was one of the best things she'd heard all day, for some reason, she cried more. She wanted desperately to hug him back, but by the time she was able to get herself to do it, he had already let go. She felt his hand on her cheek, and she assumed he was wiping her tears. She looked into his eyes and saw sadness, not hatred. She couldn't help but smile just a tad bit, she was the only person that had ever wiped away her tears. For an instant, she was happy. As soon as she saw him walk away, everything flooded back into her mind. She realized that he did like her, and that if she let him walk off, she'd be making one of the biggest mistakes of her life. She ran up to him and hugged him from behind. She didn't know what to say, the words just wouldn't come. She stood there and hugged him, silently relieved that it looked like the worst was over.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:37 am
Kaji was thrown back a little from her hug. He was surprized, he didnt expect Yukora to react like that. It took him a while to get his thoughts straight, but eventually he turned around and hugged also. For some reason, he couldnt help but smile.  

IggyFACE

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:45 am
Yukora let go of Kaji, still somewhat disappointed that everything happened the way it did. Yukora picked up her cup from her orange juice that she drank. She then looked back over at Kaji, and Damien as well, and said "I should probably go. I still haven't unpacked and I need to stop avoiding it. It's probably around 6:30 now, so I can call my dad soon. I'm sorry again...both of you." She said before nodding a little and turning around to walk away. She walked faster this time, with the thought of the hug fresh in her mind.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:09 am
Kaji looked at Yukora and nodded. "Talk to you la-" He was about to ask, but it probably wasnt a good idea. He stopped himself and instead he said "Okay" with a wave. He looked over at Damien. "So...now what..."  

IggyFACE

Super Buick

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:14 pm
Damien's hea dwas reeling from this entire fiasco. He didn't know which way was up. "Take care Yukora," he heard himself say as she started walking away. He sat back down at the riverbank once she walked back into the building. He heard Kaji ask him something, but his mind was in a total fog. "Huh?" he asked. "Oh, yeah. Well... umm... maybe we got off on the wrong foot here. Shame we can't forget this whole thing happened and start from scratch. I mean, we can if you want to, man. Like I said before, I'm interested in making friends. It doesn't happen easily for me, and I feel it's time I start to try," Damien said to Kaji as he stood back up. He held out his hand and said, " hi, I'm Damien."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:50 am
Yukora walked faster as she got farther and farther away. When she reached the door leading into the cafeteria, she stopped, within inches of touching the handle. She stood there, still, for a few moments, before turning on her heel and running towards the corner of the building. She almost kept going instead of turning back towards the school grounds. She didn't care where she was going, she just wanted to run. So she did. She ran around the huge building that was the cafeteria, until she reached the walkway that led to the girl's dormatory. She slammed on the brakes and casually walked through to door and into dorm 1. She got out her suitcase and began unpacking.

((sorry for the random timing of the post, but I had to say that she walked somewhere XD *walks to the end of the earth* ninja ))  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:24 am
"I Agree" Kaji chuckled "Nice to meet you Damien, I'm Kaji." He said as he shook Damiens hand. "So what brings you to this school, Damien?" he said trying to start a subject.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff