Reply ♫ Pet Journals
EviL's Faes (Active!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Holy Amati

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:02 pm
Alarmed that he had offended her, Kalani jumped to his feet, wringing his hands. Y-y-you said your feet hurt . . . I was just trying to make them feel better he explained hastiliy, ears drooping and wings fluttering anxiously. Thinking that maybe what she meant wasn't necessarily "what" he had done, but "how" he had done it, Kalani offered a bit more of an explanation. Wazzits control the elements and um . . . my specialty is air . . . so I can pull cold air, hot air, and air heavy with herb fragrances and combine them into various breezes, from healing, to sleeping to . . . anything, based on the herbal qualities and temperatures . . . he stammered. That was probably as close of an explanation as he could offer her, but he was so afraid that he had mortally offended her that he simply couldn't keep still and stood there fidgeting.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:04 pm
At first Amethyst sort of stared at the male with a curiously twisted face. But slowly as a few minutes passed she let more of a smirk appear. "Well," she started, a bit stunned, "that's certainly interesting." She wiggled her toes a few times, then pushed her feet into the dirt, realizing they didn't hurt anymore. "Even better than any foot massage I've received!" She focused on the Wazzit's face once more and smiled. "You seem like quite the character. And you've not been here long, you said." I wonder if I could claim this one? she thought to herself, inwardly giggling. Amethyst rarely thought highly of males, but in this case, she wondered if she might have to.

"Brilliant, nonetheless," she cooed. "Yourself, I mean. Outside and in. I suppose I should give you credit for that." Finally she pushed her hair out of her face before asking politely, "What's your name?"

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

Holy Amati

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:21 am
Kalani blushed furiously at her comments. She thought him . . . brilliant looking? And she liked his magic. Oh how he wouldn't love to just wait on her hand and foot for the rest of his days, satisfying her every whim with his magic. She was so nice, and so beautiful and . . .

The thought that he could be getting duped never entered his mind.

I'm Kalani he finally replied, almost having forgotten that she had asked his name. Playing the "question game", he decided he wanted to know the female that would be his goddess's name. And yours, my lady? he asked softly, with all the reverence of a young child, despite him being full grown.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:36 am
"Kalani," she purred, liking the way his name rolled off her tongue. "Lovely name too." Amethyst stated these random things about him as if she was making a "pro and con" list in her mind. And in a way, she inwardly supposed she was. Sort of. Until she decided that this male was quite worthy, she would continue to deny to herself, and anyone else, that she might take a liking to him.

But, until that time came, she could certainly enjoy the scenery and amusement Kalani granted.

Finally Amethyst got to her feet, turned around, and stepped up onto the branch. With a few swift movements, she climbed part way up the tree and then set herself upon a higher branch. "My name is Amethyst," she called down to the Wazzit, smiling once more. Quickly she added, "Yes, like the lovely jewel, but even better!" She went quite for a moment while positioning herself to dangle upon the thick branch above him, looking down and waiting for some sort of reaction or comment.

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

Holy Amati

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:51 am
Kalani watched her graceful movements with blantant admiration. However, no lust tempted his gaze or caused his eyes to dwell in any one area to the point of rudeness. His gaze was one of simple appreciation of beauty, the purest form of admiration. He gazed up at her, purple fur and spaded tail shining in the soft light. He smiled somewhat goofily and gusted himself up into the tree, though no longer beside her, but a few branches away.

A fitting name for one such as yourself, though I'm sure the gem fades in comparison he said, his voice taking on, for the first time in their conversation, it's normal lyrical tones.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:54 am
Amethyst was truly enjoying her new admirer as he also seemed to be sort of sweet. "Why, you know how to talk to a female, don't you?" she questioned, slightly teasing him but also curious. "Have you won over any hearts yet?"

Just as she finished her sentence, she swung her body around the branch and then let herself drop towards the ground. As most of her kind would, she instinctively landed on her feet gracefully and looked directly up into the tree. "I hope you don't mind me doing some stretching while we talk," she called up to Kalani, a broad grin now plastered on her face. "I can't help it sometimes. Zamphirs do get the urges to keep on the move."

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

Holy Amati

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:00 am
Kalani looked at her with great curiosity. He knew how to talk to a lady? He didn't think so, but if she was pleased, he supposed it didn't really matter much. He summoned another bit of wind to aid him in his decent, though it made it appear that the tiny wings on his back were capable of letting him float to the ground. I don't believe I could have won over any hearts yet, Lady Amethyst, though I'm flattered you think so. You're the first femme I've met he said, suddenly growing a little shy again at his lack of experience, but more than eager to follow her for her stretching. He found that he enjoyed her company, even if she did tend to be slightly eccentric. It was refreshing, and oh how he adored her!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:40 am
"Well, aren't I the lucky one then?" Amethyst suddenly ran her tongue along a fang as she grinned at the Wazzit. Being neutral as she was, she did tend to have a few evil thoughts now and then, particularly when a male was involved. The Zamphir knew she had a power over most males just because of her beauty, and oh, she enjoyed using it to her advantage.

Standing up straight, Amethyst tossed her head to the side, causing her hair to fly about. She then took a couple steps forward and allowed her tail to slither it's way up and towards Kalani. When she was close enough, her tail had begun to wrap itself around the male's waist before she suddenly stepped back. Although she had a feeling he wouldn't mind much, Amethyst did not want to push herself too far and scare him off. At least not yet, if that ever came up.

"I would offer to show you around, but I don't want to bore you," she finally murmured, shrugging her shoulders, then turning her head towards the sunset. With a smirk, she made the suggestion, "We could enjoy a sunset together, but that would be a bit odd, don't you think?"

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

Holy Amati

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:33 pm
Kalani almost fainted. Her, lucky about him? He shivered as her tail teasingly wrapped around his waist and then backed away again, not at all rough or sharp as he had expected it to be.

He watched as she stood and tossed her beautiful blue hair and the sun seemed to catch every individual strand, making it glow with its own life. He balked at his next statement. How could she bore him? And, why would a sunset together be awkward? He was suddenly very confused, thinking that maybe she didn't want him around and was trying to tell him politely to leave. His smile and exhilaration faded.

If my company is odd to you, I could be on my way he offered, disappointment more than obvious in his tone, even though he was trying to hide it.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:03 am
[[For Morning]]

With a very serious face, Niko contemplated the possible things they could try to find. "You mean items that would be in a scavenger hunt? Oh, I love scavenger hunts!" he exclaimed, then clapped his paws together. "There's lots of lovely flowers, though we best be sure not to pick them. Leila, a Nymphae that lives around here, would be very upset if we picked all the lovely flowers. Indeed, she would be quite mad at me!"

Quickly he zoomed across the room, picking up his bowl from the berries and offering to clean up Friend Bear's bowl as well. "May I?" he asked, then rushed to wash them in the little sink in the kitchen. He called out through the doorway, "We could also try to find rare fruits that Tiger talks about. Or maybe even one of Amora's feathers! Oh yes, there's plenty of things we could find! How about we start making a list?" Turning towards a small desk off in the corner of the room, he pulled out some paper and a feather pen. Then Niko began writing down things they could search for:

1 red tulip
1 rare mango
1 bright green feather

"Hmm, what else do you think we should add?"

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

Morning_stars

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:47 am
“So you love scavenger hunts?” Friend Bears asks pleasantly surprised. She and her friends really love to play that game too. “I love scavenger hunts too and don’t worry about the flowers. I won’t pick them just point when I find them.” Friend Bear doesn’t like picking flowers that much. They can be better enjoyed when they are growing and blooming in the fields. That’s where they belong and not in peoples paws. “I love growing flowers not the ones who are picked and dying.”

She smiles at him when he takes the bowl from her. “Thanks Niko I loved the berries. It’s good you keep everyting clean here.” When he starts making a list she starts to think up things too. “What are nice things we can try to find?” she thinks to herself. "Making a list is a good idea Niko. I'll try to think up things too." Friend Bear tried to think what she normally looks for when she plays this game. She normally looks for flowers or little colored rocks. "I may have an idea Niko. I always find it fun to try to find colored stones. Like little red rocks I sometimes see here." She liked it alot. "I don't know much more to add to the list"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:09 pm
Niko smiles and immediately scribbles down Friend Bear's idea. "Perfect!" he says happily. "Let's see..."

1 red tulip
1 rare mango
1 bright green feather
3 red stones
1 purple stone
and 3 seashells

The lizard holds up the list for both of them to look over. "Purple is my favorite color, and I know I've seen a couple of purple stones mixed in with the red ones. And there's a small body of water behind the circle of cottages in which shells wash up on shore. Merlaina, a Siren that lives back there, says they come from the lake in the clearing. She says they run along the rivers and streams to her little lake back there. I know there's a few lovely ones that'll be great to pick up!"

He smiled, then turned towards Friend Bear. "I think this list looks good," he said happily. "Shall we head out? I'll show you the basic area in which we can find them, and then it'll be a sort of race to find them! Oh what fun!"

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

Morning_stars

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:12 pm
"Yes, it's time to go find those things" she replied just as happily. "It's a nice list with thing to look for now. This is going to be fun." She followed Niko and looked around to try and find all the places he told her about. He'll show her where to find everything and she is really curious now. "I hope I can find a purple stone." She thinks smiling. "Okay Niko I'm going to follow you and see the places we'll be searching. Lets see who wins today." Friend Bear doesn't really mind who wins as long as the both have fun.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:55 pm
[[For Holy]]

Amethyst could tell Kalani was tense, especially after seeing his reaction to her slithering tail. Although she found it amusing, she wouldn't do it again...just yet. Instead she simply stood staring at him, wondering where his silly idea came from. "Your company? Odd?" she retorted. "Obviously you misunderstood the meaning of my statement." This time she turned away to gaze at the sun, pondering her own hidden meaning.

Couples looked at sunsets. Together. As one. It was something Amethyst never experienced before but always heard about. The females of this neighborhood always giggled about such trivial things, and she didn't understand why. Now, here she was telling an intelligent male of it's oddity, and he took it as something different! 'Maybe it really isn't odd to normal people,' she thought to herself, inwardly scolding the neighborhood girls' silly rumors.

"No, it's not your company that is odd," she finally said after coming back to reality. "What kind of faes watch sunsets together?" she asked Kalani, wondering how he would answer. Of course, being male, he surely had a different answer for most things.

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

Holy Amati

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:02 pm
Kalani studied her, watching the sunset as she did, immensely relieved that she didn't find his company discomforting in any way.

Still, her question to him was no easier for him to try and unravel. He thought he got what she was getting at, and her move with the tail would certainly make that seem like the most reasonable explanation. Still . . . was he daring enough to do what he wanted to? He calmed himself and, instead of thinking about it, just acted.

Quietly, silent as he could be, he took a few steps to be standing right beside her and gently took her hand in both of his, looking up at her with almost pleading eyes. Our kind? he asked, his voice a hopeful whisper. He hoped he hadn't overstepped his boundaries . . . if she left, he didn't know what he'd do. Things certainly wouldn't be quite the same . . . and he was sure he couldn't find another Fae quite like Amethyst . . . his beautiful Amethyst.

♫ Pet Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff