Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Night Creatures Dorm Rp (full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

every thread needs a poll
  like so. <3;
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:23 pm
"Uhh...Ok..." She smiled and walked with Kaleb.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:13 pm
Kaleb led her up some stairs and out to a little roof he then started climbing up a later and then helped her up and smiled "well....i remeber comeing here when i was a boy....my father showed me...i never forgot it..." He smiled holding onto you "your my queen now and i love you and never want to let you go. i want to share with you my entire past and future baby." He held onto you and kissed you lightly and then looked into your eyes getting lost in them and then slowly leaned in and kissed him agian.  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:35 pm
Ayame smiled, nodding. "Thanks, Kaleb." She looked down.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:09 am
"well...you know...i woudl give you the world on a silver platter if i could...right?" He smiled wrapping his arms aorund her waist. "i would do anything for you....even if you found your self happy with another guy...i would let you go just to see you happy."  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:12 pm
"Who said I was going to do that, silly." She smiled, laughing. "It's Hiroshi. To him, I'm the only mother he has. Our step-mother doesn't even know his name." She growled.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:26 pm
Kaleb looked into her eyes "so....are thinking of not conseeving our child?....or children...?" She looked at her with a sorta let donwn expression on his face.  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:50 pm
"No. We are having a child or children but Hiroshi will have a fit for a little while." Ayame sighed, shaking her head. "But we are still having children." She smiled hugging Kaleb.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:28 pm
"why would he...he'll be an uncle." He smiled and hugged her back holding her tight "i love you."

Kamron heard the song stop and thenw ent back to the bar "where did they go?"  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:39 pm
Ayame shrugged. "Let's go back." She got back to the bar and saw Kamron. "Looking for us."

Ayu smiled, sitting on one of the stools.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:56 pm
Kaleb smiled and let out his hands and saw his borther did the same thing and then they grabbed hadns and turned it into a hug "alright...did you just get laid your so happy...."

Kamron laughed no...."im actually getting married though....i guess it makes me happy."  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:08 am
Ayame sat on the bar stool next to Ayu, whispering to her in Elvish. She laughed and Ayu shook her head, smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:50 pm
"There they go again" Kaleb teased he got his drink and took a sip and put it back down as people started to come over to congrdulate him for winning and ayame for becomeing the new queen.

Kamron smiled "yup....ya know...im gonna learn the language and be one up." He smiled proudly.  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:01 pm
Ayu sat up, looking at Kamron. "You can't learn the language. When your born you can speak it even when your just two."

Ayame smiled and nodded. "It's hard to remember ofter how long? Oh 250 years."

Ayu choked on her drink and laughed. "Damn your old."

Ayame growled. "Hey watch it! Your older than me."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:44 pm
Kaleb smiled and hugged ayame "i don't think your old at all...your just right.....perfect....plus im older then the both of you ut together..." He smiled ad then kissed ayame on the cheek.

Kamron sighed "eh well can't do that in my spear time." he sighed but quickly got over it.  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:52 pm
Ayame smiled and coughed. "Do you have any idea how old Ayu is?"

"Don't you dare!?" Ayu growled, about to break the glass in her hand.

Ayame smirked. "I would."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces