Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
=|| Koro's Paper Quest ||= + paper kitty mode + Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackAmaya

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:53 am
User Image

okay I'll follow that!! I'll start collecting old tires BOOTS rather!!

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:22 am
koro what do i do with fishes? lol, i don't fish so i will never get anymore. ummm, the most i cought ever was a gupppy, that's right 1 measly guppy! hahaha  

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

dj_biscuit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:06 am
@koromyst>

yes you did send inks with it so don't worry
but can you trade two other inks for the black ink so I can buy a tatoo I wanted to have (Check my quest thread)

I wanted to add you so I am going to do that

I will keep sending you paper as long as I have it and you want it xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

@amaya>
Ooo~ totally forgot about tires rofl But hey, collecting boots is just as fun xD Sent you a boot-ful trade rofl

@Gilla>
Sell them at Logan's! xD I wouldn't recommend selling them in the mp unless you caught a really rare fish like the diamondbacks and stuff.

@dj>
Whoops! I read my own thread late xD Anyway, I sent a new trade to send you the inks requested whee I'm happy and forever great-ful to hear that you're going to donate more papers regularly xD In which, in return, I'll try my best to help you in your quest! ^O^

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Symphony of Serenity

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:58 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Just keeps running! My goodness!  

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

BlackAmaya

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:29 pm
User Image

bumpy thanks for the boots

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dear,
Symphony , Gilla and Amaya

Thank you for your bumps! ^O^

(Thanks again for the papers, Amaya xD)

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

BlackAmaya

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:44 pm
User Image

ur always welcome!! 3nodding

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:11 pm
The chocobo eh? I'm thinkin of doin something for with the wolf  

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:48 pm

@amaya>
Weekend is near! Thus my boot hunt will soon commence! xD

@Gilla>
I'm expecting to see Cloud Strife cosplays in the arena for both Fenrir the wolf and the Chocobo blaugh

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:15 pm
Why thank you for your kind donation 3nodding
You're in luck, i have alot.. aloooot of paper and junk in my trunk.. i mean inventory eek
Lol just playing lah C:
Send me a trade when you get this msg, and..
all your base are mine!
... i mean all the paper is yours C:
rofl  

ChibiMo0n

ElevenOone

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:51 pm
Paper is getting harder to get = = Just now still got people keep stealing from me bleahx !! confused  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:23 am

@Eleven>
You mean, people arrived in the area before you do and wiped the whole place clean? sweatdrop But thank you for your papers! xD I'm probably going to give you something else in return instead of inks. Special case xD Like what I gave to Symphony hehehe...

@chibi>
I'll start the trade then! ^O^

@Symphony>
Thank you again for your papers! Hope you're doing okay in real life ^_^

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:28 am
Koro I have more inks for you gonk Daily Chance seems to give me inks all the time..and tokens..so anyone who needs tokens give me a shout lol.  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games