Reply 13: Rp Forest
School Rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

unguluck

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:07 pm
"Today...." Hanna allowed Isaac to pull her on easily. "I have swimming practice down at the Y, but there's a new movie I really want to see thats out!" she smiled.
((yes he is!))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:58 pm
Isaac pulled out twenty dollars and said. "Lets go then." Isaac started towards the door. He was still holding her hand. On his way out he tripped and fall pulling her down with him by accident.  

xXDeathsHeirXx

unguluck

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:58 pm
Hanna was some what surprised to find herself on the floor with Isaac ontop of her. "What?" she blinked. Then began to laugh histerically, she just found it so ironic. Isaac was acting all cool, the european transfer, but the he went and triped. That to Hanna was cute.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:53 pm
((my appologies for dissapearing. the semester started here at school.))

Rianna was glad when the final bell rang and people started to file out of the art room. She was always happy to be alone at her station. She doodled for a bit, making her name into a tag. She decided that after earlier today she was going to mark her work station. A Bit childish she thought, but then again she could always put the Tagging in her portfolio.

Just when she finished her name tag she looked up. There was the guy from earlier looking at her strangly.

((I know I can't RP another character and I appologise for that. I would love if someone could RP this dude... if not I will write him out. I think it would be silly if I RPed with myself... that would kind of defeat the purpose, you know? O.o Either way... I will be [unfortuantly] be RPing as just Rianna due to my school schedule.))  

karamon101

Fashionable Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

unguluck

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:59 am
((Hm... I suppose I could, I've been guys before, I'll do it unless one of the guys will ok?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:48 pm
(I don't mind roleplaying another guy. To me it's just another chance to rp here. biggrin )

Isaac felt strangely happy when Hanna laughed and said. "So where is the theatre?" Isaac was helping her up by this time. He then noticed something fall out of Hanna's purse. It was a wripped page from a book. Perhaps it might have gotten in her purse somehow. Isaac looked at it and noticed that it had a picture of a british moviestar in it. Isaac was astounded by the fact that a moviestar was once enrolled in this school. Isaac explained the case to her and told her it was his favorite star.

(Just trying to make interesting things happen. biggrin )  

xXDeathsHeirXx

unguluck

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:26 pm
Hanna gasped and squealed, "Are you freaking serious!?" she never acted like a preppy girl, but this was an occasion to do so. She blabbered on and on about the actor, so excited as she lead the way out of the school, subconsiously, and to the movie threater, which was conviently located only a few blocks south. "Ah," she came out of her talking trance and looked at the list of movie's, "Which one..." she pondered. "Which one would you like to see?" Hanna asked Isaac.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:59 pm
Isaac looked at the list not even minding her talking so much and said. "I don't really know much about movies around here so why don't you choose?" Isaac looked at her he still held a smile from earlier. Isaac was exited about the date. He was a little nervous though despite how he thought things would go. Isaac's hand was still in hers from having to hold onto the entire way here. A few people from school were here that he noticed. From what he could tell from earlier the group he recognized seemed to gossip a lot. Isaac felt a little embarrassed to be with a girl since he never really had a girlfriend if you would before. Isaac still didn't think of her as one. But they would probably bend that story into their favor. Isaac soon forgot about it and was still waiting for her choice. (Hehe)  

xXDeathsHeirXx

unguluck

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:12 pm
"Well i hope you don't mind going to see a chick flick," Hanna blushed a bit, "But I was hoping to go see 27 dresses., if you don't mind that is." she blushed even harder. She was asking a guy to go see the number one chick flick this year, but she didn't know anything else, she already saw Sweedy Todd she knew if she saw it again she would give the whole thing away, and probaly end up ruing their date. Hanna became more and more flustered. "I'll look for someothers, I know a guy wouldn't go see that..." she turned back towards the list telling herself to Shut Up!, she had a problem about blabing.

((Ru going to play the other guy with Kara?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:38 am
((Okay.. I guess I'll just write him out then))

Rianna looked up at the blonde haired boy and gave him a sarcastic snyde smile.

"Can I help you?"

"Umm, no. Thanks though." The nameless boy.

He looked about Rianna's age. He was kinda cute but she didn't appreciate people all up in her art stuff, so she didn't feel as bad as she could with the look she gave him.

Rianna stuck around the art room for about a half hour longer until she headed home for the night.

karamon101

Fashionable Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

unguluck

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:04 pm
((I think Akkdesu said he play out another guy))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:52 pm
"No wait. I'd be happy to see 27 dresses with you." Isaac payed for the two tickets then took her hand and walked in. "If you feel embarrassed then just hold my hand. I'll buy some popcorn and drink anything else you want?" Isaac asked sincerely. Isaac smelled popcorn in the air and by now had a craving for it so badly he could barely stay. But he did because he wanted to hear what she wanted rather than forget about her and gobble popcorn down. To be honest I never really thought she'd say yes. When I'm around her I feel so secure that I don't care about anything else. Isaac smiled at her as he began to blush a little. He squeezed her hand now. It made him feel secure and made him really happy to be with her.  

xXDeathsHeirXx

unguluck

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:47 pm
Hanna smiled and said "This is great! I never thought a guy would come and see me, expecially a guy like you!" she laughed, "Popcorn is fine, and a soda if you don't mind!" she kept paced with Isaac, he tended to walk pretty fast.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:57 pm
Once Isaac got the popcorn and soda he sat down next to Hanna. He grabbed her hand and smiled. Once the movie started he looked her in they and said. "Hanna I really like being with you." Than he smiled broadly at her and began blushing a little bit. "So do you wanna be my girlfriend?" Isaac began blushing even more.  

xXDeathsHeirXx

unguluck

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:08 pm
Hanna was in the process of putting some freshly made popcorn in her mouth, but she missed. "what?" she gagged. Hanna was so surprised by his forwardness about the whole thing, maybe a little to much. "Ugh, slow down there bub!" Hanna blushed, she wasn't turning him down, it was just to much for her at once.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff