Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
----Old "BOOT" Camp----(Closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oooo~ can we have like an official certificate? xDDD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:03 pm
bump  

kailiax

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

domokun spots the ramen!

rofl

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:54 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thanks for the bumps!!

Umm..certificates?
Hmm..I'll try...no I'll surely try..

It's nearly December and I could give a token of gratitudes to the High rank Officials..

Thanks for the tip.. cool

BlackAmaya

BlackAmaya

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:59 am

Congratulations to Aristoc for ranking up to

SERGEANT

Keep up the good work campers!!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:03 am

Hey hey, I never knew my rank was a Brigadier General xDDD

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

BlackAmaya

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:18 am
User Image

biggrin biggrin biggrin
You're 2 ranks 'til you reach the General..(I mean the real GENERAL)

He3...I just want to motivate the guys on donating..( a strategy I've learned in my class!!)

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:44 am
User Image

I have a secret that I've kept since I played Gaia,
I've done a thing not for strategy or to get people's attention but to show how I love a person...

The picture you see in my signature is not actually
BlackAmaya...

She is my Special Friend..dream girl to be exact..I made an account in connection with her to make her happy..It's good that she allowed me to use her pics..

I'm really a guy..
I know it's weird but It's the truth..I don't want to trick people so that I could get items but I'm telling this because It's the truth..

Sorry for those people who felt I were a lady..
I don't know what to say..
Thanks for reading..

-Fleet General.....Alfred (my real name)

User Image

BlackAmaya

kailiax

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:43 am
BlackAmaya
User Image

I have a secret that I've kept since I played Gaia,
I've done a thing not for strategy or to get people's attention but to show how I love a person...

The picture you see in my signature is not actually
BlackAmaya...

She is my Special Friend..dream girl to be exact..I made an account in connection with her to make her happy..It's good that she allowed me to use her pics..

I'm really a guy..
I know it's weird but It's the truth..I don't want to trick people so that I could get items but I'm telling this because It's the truth..

Sorry for those people who felt I were a lady..
I don't know what to say..
Thanks for reading..

-Fleet General.....Alfred (my real name)

User Image

LOl Ownage! but as stated in my profile - I don't give a damn about your gender blah blah blah and I am sure no one will be angry with you. It is good to tell the truth, It is not good to hide under a mask (I hate people for not being themselves).

I think this quote would do the thing for you-" It's not who I am underneath but what I do that defines me." by Our favorite black hero THE Batman.

All the actions you have done should have their value in them, telling the truth now will not do anything to change what you have done.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:48 am
User Image

Thanks for the support, Colonel kailiax!!

You'll be remembered...

"A life with love is full of thorns but life without love will have no roses.."
biggrin biggrin biggrin

User Image

BlackAmaya

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:44 am
Good Morning! I will be doing some fishing later today And I will have some boots for yah. I thank you greatly for all the bumps in my thread! My son and I have both been sick and I haven't been on much. I really appreciate the help!

Oh and do you mind if I use pinka's sign to put a link to your quest on my front page?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:20 am
bump  

kailiax

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:39 am

Wow xD And I have been calling you amaya ever since day one rofl
So should I now refer to you as alfred? ^_~
And about this dream girl, you like her, naa? xD

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:39 am
Alfred, my goodness! Right on! Nice to properly meet you! and no I'm not mad, or angry or anythin else. I just popped by to tell you I looove the flaming baby bump! awesome.  

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:04 am

The baby from the Incredibles seems to be wearing superior forms rofl
Kidding! xD

☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas