Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lysine

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:40 pm
Hi, I have ALOT of pets and have wanted to be a veterinarian
since forever. And I'm prepared for a minimum of 4 years minimum of college
and 4 years of vet school to get there! wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:12 pm
Hmm.. well my name is Sandi and I'm 21. I live in Ontario, Canada. Have always loved animals and whenever people I know find baby birds in need, they come straight here. gonk That's gotta say something. Right now I only have fish and a hamster. Not allowed to have dogs and cats where I live, plus my sister is allergic. I hope to own horses one day. And that's all ya need to know about me. heart  

Sandi o_O

Pinno

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:12 am
Hellow 4laugh biggrin i have three cats and one dog and a lot of fishes biggrin 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:15 am
Sandi o_O
Hmm.. well my name is Sandi and I'm 21. I live in Ontario, Canada. Have always loved animals and whenever people I know find baby birds in need, they come straight here. gonk That's gotta say something. Right now I only have fish and a hamster. Not allowed to have dogs and cats where I live, plus my sister is allergic. I hope to own horses one day. And that's all ya need to know about me. heart

i heart horses they are my favourite animals and i sit on horse riding mrgreen  

Pinno

Pinno

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:16 am
Pinno
Sandi o_O

mrgreen i'm Michelle from holland and i am 15 years ald. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:20 am
Pinno
Pinno
Sandi o_O

mrgreen i'm Michelle from holland and i am 15 years ald. mrgreen
I had a guiniepick a time ago but he's new ded crying  

Pinno

Pinno

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:21 am
chilecavy~guineapig

wich wones acsecly?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:24 am
Pinno
chilecavy~guineapig

wich wones acsecly?

mrgreen biggrin i have a dog, 3 cats and a lot of fishes. biggrin mrgreen  

Pinno

Pinno

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:25 am
joepie biggrin biggrin biggrin xd xd mrgreen mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:28 am
Kitsune_Dakota
My name is Jess, I'm 18, and I live in Nova Scotia, Canada! I'm Female, in case you couldn't tell. wink I love kitties, but I love foxes more. Too bad I can't have one as a pet. sweatdrop My favorite breed of cat is bengal, and my favorite breed of dog is pomeranian.

Here is a picture of me and the love of my life at our prom:

User Image

Click for a larger version.

nice cat i have three one black one with wife brown sputs and a brown one wife black stripes  

Pinno

Pinno

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:29 am
wheeeeeeeeee biggrin xd razz mrgreen xd biggrin razz  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:52 pm
Hey all! My name's Chelsee, but you can call me Lycoris or Che, or whatever...doesn't really matter, I suppose. I just turned 17 a few days ago xd yay! Like many of you I'm sure, I ADORE my pets. I've got two shih tzus, Lizzie and Cokey, and a cat...I suppose she's just an American shorthair...Mama. I used to have another cat, Mouse, but he ran away crying . I also had a rat named Cricket that one of my best friends got me for my birthday this year...but her stupid dog ate her!!!!! stare Yes, her dog ate my rat. ::sigh:: She was soooo cute, too. Anywho, those are all the pets I have at the moment. I tend to prefer dogs, especially big ones, as pets, but I loved Mouse dearly and I love Mama, too, so I enjoy cats as well. I'm a fan of big dogs...yet I have two little ones. confused lol

Okay, well that's about it. If you want to know more, PM me sometime. I don't bite. Hard. 4laugh  

ElegantSarcasm

cinder00

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:31 pm
Hi, I just joined. My name is Connie and I live in Wisconsin with my husband, cat and three fish tanks (75 gallon, 37 gallon and 20 gallon). We will be getting a 8 week old Gordon Setter puppy next week Tuesday! smile We are very excited for our new arrival!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:45 am
hi, i'm diane, im 14, a girl (duh!) and... i have...here goes... 2 dogs, 2 cats, 6 chooks, 8 fish, 2 chineese minature painted quails, a rainbow lorikeet, and 2 cockatiels. when i grow up, (lol) i want to be a marine biologist, and work on the base in antarctica, and study seals and orcas etc.  

daine_the_wild_mage

Jet Ryegill

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:28 am
Helloooooooooooooo!

I'm Jet and I'm an animal biologist, animal behaviourist and animal trainer. biggrin

I have 1 cat at the moment and he does tricks and obeys commands. biggrin

If you ever have any animal probs then please feel free to IM me to ask a question.

See you all around. smile  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces