Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
one piece the new era Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:44 pm
"no its fine this is kinda funny i have never seen anyone eat while asleep," will said laughing  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:10 pm
"OK. There's not much here, but I can make something." Chase takes out a pot and washes the vegetables. He then tosses them up and with precise speed, he slices them with the knife and catches them in the pot. "This shouldn't take long." He turns on the fire and lets the vegetables saute. He looks in the refrigerator and finds some meat. He chops it up and adds it too the mix.  

Mavruck

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:41 pm
lukes nose catches the smell with his nose and folows the smell glideing on the floor untillhe got to the pot "i smell meat," luke said still asleep and his mouth wattering  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:16 am
Chase pushes Luk to the side. "No drooling in the food." After the food gets golden brown, he goes to the sink and gets a cup of water. He finds some potatoesand tomatoes and chops them up. He poors in the water and the potatoes. He mashes some of the potatoes and tomatoes in the pot and stirs it. "A little bit longer."  

Mavruck

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:33 pm
luke wakes up not knowing whats going on "oh hey i smell good yumm what we eating," luke asks looking at the food almost drooling  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:45 pm
"A stew." said Chase as he finished cooking and got out some bowls. He poured the stew into the bowls. "Come and get it."  

Mavruck

KiryuDragonLord

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:52 pm
Can I still join?

gaia name- KiryuDragonLord (KDL)
character name- Goro Maeda
devil fruit (if you have one)- Catsle Fruit
devil fruit power (if have one) - His skin wiould be tough as any catsle and no metal would pierce his skin
own ability (your ability like sanji is awesome with his legs, franky is a cyborg lol be creative)- Uses his wooden sword to swat his enemies
skill (like chopper was a doctor, sanji a cook, nami navigator)- Defender/Muscle Dude
personality- Would tend to smile and laugh alot, espicially when he fights. The jolly-type
history- Live his child days as a one-man-gang. Beating up any kid that would mess with him, or would just pick on anybody that seemed tough to him. He was an orphan living on the streets, the only thing he did for a life was fight, fight, fight. His only freind was a wooden sword called a bokuto. One day by the beach, a fruit floated next to his feet and he ate it with out hesitation. As he took a bite out of it, his muscles got bigger and his skin became a shiled that woud stop any sword that came in contact with his body. Now he lives on the sea, on a little row-boat looking for the next pirate that got in his way. His goal in life is to be in the biggest battle in history...
appearence - He wears a camou-cargo pants, a black long coat, and bands on his feet leaving only the toes exposed, a blue bandana that covered his whole scalp of his head. He's in his late teens, green eyes, and his nationallity is philipino. His build is quite well built, like Cjomper's human form. He always carries his wooden sword in his hand.
---------------------

In a distance, somebody in a single row-boat is singing the pirates life is for me. "The pirates life is for me!"
A loud booming voice could be heard when everybody is in the boat.
"The pirates life is for me! BWAHAHAHA!...Hmm, a pirate boat huh?"
The guy was really huge, as he stood on his boat and stared at the other boat with his arms crossesed, he made a grin on his face.
"I hope these guy's will prove more of a challenge than the last one-" Then he suddenly took a sniff and smelled something delicious, something good he hasn't had in a long time.
"I hope they're really nice though..."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:07 pm
cool

can anyone join my awesome air gear rp it is awesome and you get to watch the first episode of air gear in english its awesome plz join it  

king zetsu13

KiryuDragonLord

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:19 pm
Goro grabbed his bokuyo and jumped on baord the ship. The small row-boat he had sunked due to Goro's strength.
Goro looked for any pirates or sailors and he took a small tour of the baot. With each step, there would be a small boom.
"HEY! Anybody here!..."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:39 pm
KiryuDragonLord
Can I still join?

gaia name- KiryuDragonLord (KDL)
character name- Goro Maeda
devil fruit (if you have one)- Catsle Fruit
devil fruit power (if have one) - His skin wiould be tough as any catsle and no metal would pierce his skin
own ability (your ability like sanji is awesome with his legs, franky is a cyborg lol be creative)- Uses his wooden sword to swat his enemies
skill (like chopper was a doctor, sanji a cook, nami navigator)- Defender/Muscle Dude
personality- Would tend to smile and laugh alot, espicially when he fights. The jolly-type
history- Live his child days as a one-man-gang. Beating up any kid that would mess with him, or would just pick on anybody that seemed tough to him. He was an orphan living on the streets, the only thing he did for a life was fight, fight, fight. His only freind was a wooden sword called a bokuto. One day by the beach, a fruit floated next to his feet and he ate it with out hesitation. As he took a bite out of it, his muscles got bigger and his skin became a shiled that woud stop any sword that came in contact with his body. Now he lives on the sea, on a little row-boat looking for the next pirate that got in his way. His goal in life is to be in the biggest battle in history...
appearence - He wears a camou-cargo pants, a black long coat, and bands on his feet leaving only the toes exposed, a blue bandana that covered his whole scalp of his head. He's in his late teens, green eyes, and his nationallity is philipino. His build is quite well built, like Cjomper's human form. He always carries his wooden sword in his hand.
---------------------

In a distance, somebody in a single row-boat is singing the pirates life is for me. "The pirates life is for me!"
A loud booming voice could be heard when everybody is in the boat.
"The pirates life is for me! BWAHAHAHA!...Hmm, a pirate boat huh?"
The guy was really huge, as he stood on his boat and stared at the other boat with his arms crossesed, he made a grin on his face.
"I hope these guy's will prove more of a challenge than the last one-" Then he suddenly took a sniff and smelled something delicious, something good he hasn't had in a long time.
"I hope they're really nice though..."

im sorry can you change your devil fruit because your devil fruit

doesnt exsist dude
and were not on a boat  

king zetsu13

Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games