Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Insane Asylum RP!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taria180

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:06 am
Paco i was so worried i lost you . . . but but. . . . i i i'm sorry Paco forgive me *crying* . . . really are you sure paco? . . . but what if something happens . . . .your right like always . . . i love you too

Suki paco what to hang out with you today  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:41 pm
Name: Tammy Nurven
Mental Issue: Thinks she is a were animal. It has yet to be discovered what animal she "transforms" into yet.
Bio: Not much is really known about her. They found the girl late at night behind an abandoned building with only the clothes on her back, a water bowl, and a collar and leash which was tied around a tree. Thankfully, she seem to have been there for about a day at most, but was in bad conditions nonetheless, most likely from abuse. However, when they tried to get to her, she hissed at them, and tried to bite at them, as well as "claw' at them with only the thumb, index finger, and middle finger. They finally had to tranquilize her, and carry her back to the asylum. After a while, when she woke up, she apologized to the people there, saying that she was a were-animal, although she could never really discover what exactly she was were of. She didn't really think it to be a wolf, but she wasn't quite sure WHAT she was...
It's been about three days since then, and she's been healing very well when it comes to her physical body, but she still transforms, not simple at night, but in fact any time it gets too dark.
Appearance: Her hair is just starting to grow back, as they had to shave it due to how matted it had gotten. Her skin is a bit tanner than normal from the time in the sun she gets when she is let into the outside area (she LOVES the outside area, and will spend most of the time in the sunny areas). Her weight is also recovering very quickly, still a bit thinner than she should be, but much better than she was before. Over all, it shows how quickly the body can recover, if given the right amount of time. The mind, however, that's a different story.
Weapon: Teeth and feet, and three fingers.
Other: She was first diagnosed with amnesia, but, after a bit, it seems to be instead a repressed memory. The basic difference is why the person can not remember. With amnesia, it's simply a bump on the head, temporary, and easily recovered. They are almost always very broad, however, and they sometimes can not even remember who they are. Repressed memories, however, are much more specific, and are purposefully hidden by the mind, as they are memories too painful to even have the ABILITY to recollect. The mind simply doesn't want to deal with it, and locks it up in a place almost nobody can get to it. It can sometimes take YEARS of therapy to get everything you remember back from these hidden place, let alone finding a healthy way to deal with them.

http://www.beautyriot.com/stuff/images/articles/approve/2918_3512_Portman-Natalie-03-4x.jpg  

Kakra

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:48 pm
"What ever." she says as she sits down and throughs bits of food at the guards who dont seem to care.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:47 am
Name: John Doe/Unknown (calls himself Icarus)
Mental Issue : Voices in head. Haluciations. Thinks can Fly. Supressed Memory.
Bio: Unwilling to mention anything from his past or about his family, Pretends he does not remember. Voices in his head have told him he will one day transform into a Giant Golden Dragon and Seek revenge upon the world that shamed him for being different. Thinks he has wings made of Light (they require sunlight to work/exist) that will enable him to Fly. Thinks he has a spiritual companion that changes animal forms he calls 'Airas'.
Appearance: Shaved Head (usually has black hair), Crazy looking Wide Gold eyes, tanned complexion, standard sized, Tattoos of Dragon covering nearly his entire right arm, Large Scar stretching across left side of chest, Muscular build.
Weapon: Fists, Feet, Sword (walking stick)
Other: Partially Insomniac. Loves to Play Guitar. Loves Music.  

PH-ArcticFox

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:04 pm
Ai snapped back into reality and looked over."I'm sorry were you talking to me?,I was just talking to myself and I kinda spaced out......."Ai said smiling widley rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:10 pm
*Comes into room and sees all the other people, cringes and walks over to the wall and stares intently*

after a few moments he looks down to his left and says "you really think I should try this wall Airas?" -pauses while looking at Airas (currently in wolf form) for a response- ((the other patients can see Airas but do not hear her speaking)) after a moment he steps a little closer and then suddenly, starts pounding the wall with a series of extremely violet attacks. a few minutes later he stops and looks down at his bleeding bruised hands, "nah, I don't rekon it's gonna work, you know I don't work well enough without sunlight" before moving away to stare out the window.  

PH-ArcticFox

Kakra

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:33 pm
Tammy slowly walked into the room, pratically clinging to herself. She was so nervous, and hoped that nobody would look at her too weirdly... she looked for a nice, dark corner to hide at while she ate, before going to get something to eat.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:33 pm
"Ok come on Paco! ^-^" Runs around the cafeteria like a nut, screaming and waving my arms psychotically, Paco in one hand while i be careful not to throw him or knock him into anything. After an hour i hide under a table whispering to him.  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:00 am
Name: Alitza
Mental Issue (or specialization for guards): Draws scenes that have a tendency of happening, hears voices
Bio: Parents discovered her 'talent' for drawing, sent her to the asylum after she told them "The voices tell me what to draw"
Appearance: User Image
Weapon: hands, feet, thinks her crayons are knives
Other: talks to her doll(Lidia) and can be anti-social  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:02 am
*Dives under the table with Kiki* Hi, I'm Alitza. This is Lidia. She says hi. *makes doll wave*
((too many characters! jk, I just got confused))  

Methodless Madness

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:51 am
Looks around at new people* "I'm not gonna do that >.<"Ai thought outloud."Mehhhh!I don't wanna!.....of fine.'Ai said and stood up.Ai hot up on the table and shouted."Angel says you are all going to die here,congrats"Ai said rolling her eyes.((Angel=blackeyes,the evil one that Ai usually doesn't tell anyone about))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:45 am
*crawls out from under the table* You're right, Ai. We are gonna die here. See, the voices had me draw a picture of it. *holds up a crayon drawing" We'll die in a 'splosion!  

Methodless Madness

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:37 pm
"We're all gonna... Asplode? YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Grins evilly.

Paco: "Same old Suki. Where'd sis go?"

"...dunno..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:01 pm
Have you ever 'aslpoded before, Suki? Lidia wants to know.  

Methodless Madness

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces