Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
School for "special students" RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:40 am
snuggle89
Angelicos Flame
snuggle89
jackie walked along the corriedor to her first class.
she slid open the door and walked in. a boy sat near her seat. she walked over and sliped into the second seat near the back "your new?" her voice was still emotionless as she turnd to face him "im jackie slater"
she bowed her head "whats your name?"

"Rock" he replied dryly, without any enthusiast or emotion. "Your steps are noisy..." Rock commented without looking the girl in the eyes, looking at a bird fly by. Without looking at the board or what he was doing, he opened his book at the right page and took out his pencil, still looking outside.

a breif smile crossed her face before it turnd back to it's normal cold exspretion "im sorry to have troubbled you so much" she faced the board and closed her eyes "you still didn't answer my question you know"

"I'm not new here... It's just you never remarked or heard me at all..." Rock replied, turning his bored, cold gaze at the girl. Rock's wings appeared in a burst of light and wrapped around him.
"First time someone except Sonya spoke to me... Kinda feels odd..." Rock thought to himself. "Where's that teacher gone anyways, class should have started 5 minutes ago... At least, I won't be as disturbed wrapeed inside my wings as I would be without my wings. Though I could bring more attention...." Rock kept thingking to himself.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:45 am
Angelicos Flame
snuggle89
Angelicos Flame
snuggle89
she slid open the door and walked in. a boy sat near her seat. she walked over and sliped into the second seat near the back "your new?" her voice was still emotionless as she turnd to face him "im jackie slater"

"Rock" he replied dryly, without any enthusiast or emotion. "Your steps are noisy..." Rock commented without looking the girl in the eyes, looking at a bird fly by. Without looking at the board or what he was doing, he opened his book at the right page and took out his pencil, still looking outside.

a breif smile crossed her face before it turnd back to it's normal cold exspretion "im sorry to have troubbled you so much" she faced the board and closed her eyes "you still didn't answer my question you know"

"I'm not new here... It's just you never remarked or heard me at all..." Rock replied, turning his bored, cold gaze at the girl. Rock's wings appeared in a burst of light and wrapped around him.
"First time someone except Sonya spoke to me... Kinda feels odd..." Rock thought to himself. "Where's that teacher gone anyways, class should have started 5 minutes ago... At least, I won't be as disturbed wrapeed inside my wings as I would be without my wings. Though I could bring more attention...." Rock kept thingking to himself.

jackie's eyes remaind emotionless as wings appired behind the boy.
slowly she stood from her seat and walked to the door. without a single word she walked out of the class room, her cloak dark blue swining behind her "if you ask at the front desk they can provide you with a free room if you are struggaling" jackie's voice echoed down the hall as she disserpieard into the shadows  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:12 am
((I'm sorry I've been inactive! I have no excuse, sorry! crying ))

Rex smiled and shook with her. He then let go. He looked at his hand then at Robin's. "My soulmate teached me many things but she didn't teach me this." He said. "Thank you." He added.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:14 am
snuggle89
Angelicos Flame
snuggle89
Angelicos Flame
snuggle89

slowly she stood from her seat and walked to the door. without a single word she walked out of the class room, her cloak dark blue swining behind her "if you ask at the front desk they can provide you with a free room if you are struggaling" jackie's voice echoed down the hall as she disserpieard into the shadows

"Who said I needed help.... I've lived alone for 5 years, why would now be any different?" Rock's voice boomed. The cap on his water bottle in his backpack blasted off and water gushed out and rose into the air. Rock made his wings disappear and brought the water back in his bottle. The teacher was at the door, shaking of fear.
"Hmm... Pathetic fool..." The air began hard to breath as Rock's hands ignited of an orange glow. He put a hand on a desk and it fell to ashes.
"How can you teach when you are afraid of your own students, fool?" Rock's voice boomed evilishly. Somehow, the colour of his eyes changed from pale blue-gray to red.
"Start with your job, idiot.." Rock's hand went back to normal and the air became breathable again. His eyes became blue-gray and he sat down again.
"Jakie seems tohave skipped the class now..." Rock remarked.

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:27 am
Angelicos Flame
snuggle89
Angelicos Flame
snuggle89
Angelicos Flame
snuggle89

"Who said I needed help.... I've lived alone for 5 years, why would now be any different?" Rock's voice boomed. The cap on his water bottle in his backpack blasted off and water gushed out and rose into the air. Rock made his wings disappear and brought the water back in his bottle. The teacher was at the door, shaking of fear.
"Hmm... Pathetic fool..." The air began hard to breath as Rock's hands ignited of an orange glow. He put a hand on a desk and it fell to ashes.
"How can you teach when you are afraid of your own students, fool?" Rock's voice boomed evilishly. Somehow, the colour of his eyes changed from pale blue-gray to red.
"Start with your job, idiot.." Rock's hand went back to normal and the air became breathable again. His eyes became blue-gray and he sat down again.
"Jakie seems tohave skipped the class now..." Rock remarked.

dark shadows bubbled in the door way of the class room "i did not say i skipped?" jackie appired from the shadows, her hooded cloak engulfing her body "also i said if you need help not that you needed hlep"
she walked over to the other side of the room and sat at a free desk
she looked at the teacher and stood up again "here" she walked over pulling a small vile of green liquid out from under her cloak "it will help your nervs" she turned to face rock "and as for you control your temper" her eyes glinted venumously under her cloak as she sat back down  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:52 pm
"We must go! The classes are to begin." Rex said. He sprinted towards class and ran into the class. "I'm sorry I'm late." The bird was still on his shoulder. "Not so fast next time Human." She said. "I appoligise." Rex said telepathically. He sat down on his spot where he was supposed to sit.

((Reminder: Only Rex can talk/understand animals unless someoen else has the power. To everyone else, it's just sensless chirping))  

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:06 pm
"AH, that's right, we have class now!" Robin started sprinting for the school, helping herself out with a bit of a tailwind. She snuck in behind Rex with an apologetic look at the teacher and a soft, "Sorry." Taking the seat next to Rex, she tapped his shoulder, and grinned, "Um, you wouldn't happen to have an extra pencil would you? I forgot mine by the tree."
(What class are we in anyways?)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:35 am
(ummmmmmmmmmmm how about english?)

jackie looked at the two new people, she knew the first one to be rex but she did know the second one's name, she raised an eyebrow and turned back to face the teacher, with her eyes closed  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:30 pm
snuggle89
(ummmmmmmmmmmm how about english?)

jackie looked at the two new people, she knew the first one to be rex but she did know the second one's name, she raised an eyebrow and turned back to face the teacher, with her eyes closed

"Hmm!" Rock's wings appeared and sent him in the air, pulled a back flip, landed on a desk behind him and shut his eyes. When he re-opened them, his gaze was foggy and his muscles relaxed. His wings faded off. He stepped down to the floor calmly and grabbed his things and walked to the door.
"I... be back sometime today..." Rock walked towards the stairs, no noise from his footsteps, as if he was a ghost and went to the roof.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:38 pm
Robins eyebrows scrunched together. It didn't matter who someone was, Robin had an extremely strong mothering instinct. She hated fights, and she hated the pain that came form them. her insides twisted around, settling only when she stood up. "I'll be right back." She jumped over to the door and then ran up the stairs. She didn't know where he had gone, but if she went to the roof, she could watch to see where he came out of the school. opening the door to the roof, she saw him, right there; at least she wouldn't have to look for him. "Um, I was just wondering, if you were alright."  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:24 am
jackie closed her eyes "he is in pain" a quick smile crossed her face "it's intrestin in 16 years her is the only one to stand up to me"
she pause "foolish boy, no matter who stands up to me the shadows wont alow it, it's a burd but he will pay. not by my own doing though"
she opened her eyes and looked at the board, she shadows neard her seemed to grow darker with every second that passed  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:54 am
- i walk into class with a bandage over my eyes and head i sit down and start to go to work when i finish early i pardon myself i walk outside put my head on my lap and cry-  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:19 am
squeakers_13
Robins eyebrows scrunched together. It didn't matter who someone was, Robin had an extremely strong mothering instinct. She hated fights, and she hated the pain that came form them. her insides twisted around, settling only when she stood up. "I'll be right back." She jumped over to the door and then ran up the stairs. She didn't know where he had gone, but if she went to the roof, she could watch to see where he came out of the school. opening the door to the roof, she saw him, right there; at least she wouldn't have to look for him. "Um, I was just wondering, if you were alright."

Rock sighed. "Don't mind me at all... I've lived alone for 5 years now... Why should now be any different..." Rock was sitting on the edge of the roof. "You should head back to class. You might miss something important... I'll come back down soon or later..." Rock watched the shadows by the corner of the eye, knowing that they had a potential danger for him. "Oh and by the way. I'm Rock... And it wasn't a fight... It was just.... Someone who wasn't me trying to cause trouble..." Already, Rock was feeling a bit at ease to talk to the girl that had followed him to the roof, though he didn't even know who she was and what she could do. "Wonder how come I'm already partly open to you and not Jakie? Simple answer... I see how you are... By your eyes... Simple contact of the eye and, though it's not one of my powers, I can still 'see' the person's soul..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:38 am
- many people surround me all of them start swinging punches and throwing rocks and before i know it im being hit so many times i can't even through a punch until i see a chance i take it - never ever come to my school to many lives at stake !!!!!!!!!!!!!!- i start kicking fliping ucking and punching till only i stan but then i fall over passed out a single tear still clutching to my eye-  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:53 pm
jackie let out a soft chuckle "some one is passing the thresh hold"
shadows lept around her body and in a second she was gone.
she appired just outside the school, the boy she new as the one she had come to blows with earler that week lay on the ground. she walked up to him and sat down, crossing her leg's "pyyyyyyyyrooo" her voice was almost as soft as the wind and sent birds scattering from the tree's "pyyyyyro, come back you don't want to cross the brink"
she closed her eyes, shadows gathring around her "pyyyyyyro come back"  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces