Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Darkened Hearts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

In Soviet Russia, roleplay joins you!
  No, car drives you!
  No, baby births you!
View Results

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:29 pm
Kaida coughed again and groaned in pain as his hands were moved to reveal his still open wound which was visibly healing quickly. He barely heard her speak but when she said he was a fool he chuckled weakly.

"Everyone has to have a hobby."

He did not argue as she went to cleaning the wound he just focused on beathing and healing. If i can't heal the stomach then i'm screwed.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:11 pm
Tanaka sat alone in the caravans cart with his sword lying besides him, it had fresh blood dripping off it and onto the ground. Turning his head toward a slain body three feet below his sword he jabbed it as it rumbled, causing the body to squel and blood to splattered onto the carts edge. Standing up, he brandish his sword at the body and turned it over, spitting in it's face. "Why do you pathic demons try to steal from MY caravan? Oh, don't worry, I won't kill you, atleast if you don't return. All i'm gonan do is..." As Tanaka paused to say that, he sliced of the demons arm and picked it up watching it howl in pain. "Take this. Now get the hell out of here, before I get angry." He said at it, watching it scramble up and limp off in the opposite direction quickly. pulling out a small vial, Tanaka pour the contents, which was a thick black liquid, into the open wound on the arm causing it to seal and act of it's own accord by swiping at him. He sighed watching it vainly attemp to scratch him and inserted a small lite blue glowing crystal into the palm, making it become still. "Good, perhaps now I can wield my sword correctly." He said, popping the arm onto the socket where his right arm should be. Hinging the arm, he stretched it out and held it up, aiming at a large boulder, and watched as shadows engulfed it, smashing it into gravel. 'This arm is weak, no doubt because of the weak half breed's blood....' He thought as he throw his sword back into the caravan's cart and saddled up the horses.

Blackened Daylight

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:37 pm
Shyama had wandered away from all of the earlier fighting noises when she noticed a demon running away from something. "Hm... Missing arm... Wonder whats up." She mumbles to herself as she wanders in the direction the other was running from. "I'm a fool, but... Curiosity killed the cat and satisfaction brought it back I 'spose." She adds as she comes up to a caravan. Shyama halts, cocking her head and staring from her slight cover at the man. Demon 'ttacker huh. She thinks as she slowly kneels down.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:49 pm
Avillon placed the piece of cloth over the wound and growled in frustration. She wasn't sure what to do. She had never really had to deal with someone elsese wound, especially one that was so deep and critical.

"Err, don't say things like that, this isn't the time to make jokes." Avillon said sighing.

She turned to look around.
No one.

Another sigh slipped from her lips. This was bad. She had no proper supplies to help Kaida. Now she had wished she took up being a Cleric.

Avillon hadn't noticed Kaida was healing on his own, she was already caught up in the paniced moment.

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:20 pm
Kaida demonic form faded away as his energy dulled he then cracked one eye open at her. He could feel it as the organ wound sealed up. With that healed i can slowly heal everything else for now after some rest i can focus and heal everything else. He didn't want Avi to panic over his condition. This made him uncomfortable especialy when he was used to everyone not careing. As Kaida spoke he stumbled over most of his words due to a swelling in the right cheek.

"H-hey don't worry t-too m-much about m-me. T-this is nothing compared t-to t-the s-succubus t-that t-tried t-to kill m-me s-six m-months ago."

If I can conserve enough energy i should be healed by night fall. Kaida kept focusing on just breathing and letting what little spare energy he had left continue to work on his wounded abdomen. Reaching down with both hands he touched the recall wards for his swords that were not too far away. Silently both swords glowed a pale whit due to the ward's effects as they lifted off of the ground and slowly floated back to Kaida.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:35 pm
Not too far away from all of this, but far enough to be unaware, a young girl with long dark hair wandered the land, aiming for the horizon or until she went full circle back where she began, apparently. She hummed to herself, a little tune she was making up as she went along and forget moments after she thought it up. Her fingers drummed along the blue gem-encrusted hilts of her pair of short swords, keeping time to the not-existant beat.
Suddenly, her stomach growled loudly. She frowned at herself. "Oh, be quiet," she said to herself. "I'll find someone to ask for food soon enough, I'm sure." Her stomach growled again, unsatisfied. The girl sighed and kept walking, for lack of any other course of action if nothing else.  

amusedandconfused

Interesting Cutie-Pie

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:24 pm
Avillon didn't seem to pleased with the way Kaida was speaking to her. She looked around and bit her lip.

"Stay here..." Avillon said knowing her really couldn't move.

She wondered off in search of a healing plant she had come across before long ago when she was with her traveling group. She was a fair way from Kaida but she tried not to head too far, just in case someone else hit.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:32 pm
Kaida shifted somewhere between a sitting position and a laying face down in the dirt position as his two short swords came within reach. Grabbing the blades he slid them home into thier sheaths and found his pack. He went digging into it for ingrediants as he tried to heal himself with his demonic powers. Lets see i can try to make one of two things something embedded with healing power so as to make these wounds vanish or something to supply me with energy so i can just heal within an hour and be done with it. Kaida withdrew a vial and began to rummage for his herbs as his head, back, abdomen, leg, and every bruise throbbed with each movement.  

NakhtiChaos

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:41 pm
Avillon went from one bush and shrub to the next. It was hard to find such a plant around these parts but she didn't want to give up. Avillon was wacked in the face with a lot of branches and stumbled across many thorns, but none the less it never stopped her.

She followed a short trail and carefully scanned the area. A small bush of weeds surrounded the very plant she had been scavenging for.

Finally! she thought smiling to herself as she went down on her knees, already covered in dirt. Quickly she pulled a few herbs from their roots. Slowly she rose and walked back, trying to retrace her steps wasnt so easy when she was so far away.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:50 pm
Kaida coughed out a small ammount of blood and shook his head as a wave of dizzyness took him. I think i'll go for evergy or something to rapidly replenish lost blood. Lets see we need some of that, um these roots will do, crushed flower petals, water, and a drop of blood. Gee with these open wounds i wonder where i might find a drop. Knowing this concoction was not lethal was easy he had combined these ingredients before but simple had not combined them in the mesurements that he did this time. Last time he tried something like this he made a drink that tasted like flowers and left him slightly giddy for a full twenty minutes. I am cutting back on the flowers and going for more root lets hope that was the problem. I'd love to at least close the wounds from that bastards claws in my head. Pulling out a moarter and pedestal Kaida was on his side mixing ingrediants since he was in too much pain to bother moving to the nearest tree.  

NakhtiChaos

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:06 pm
Avillon finally found some of her foot prints and used them to guide her back to Kaida. She eventually got back, looking all beaten up, as though she had been restling in dirt with a squirl for a damn plant.

"I got...you a little..." Avillon stopped and watched Kaida from afar.

What is he doing? she thought looking at him with her blank face on.

This wasn't really looking good but she said nothing. She blushed slightly for thinking she could help but shook her head before getting closer to Kaida, not saying a word.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:16 pm
Kept grinding the ingredientst together in a fine powder. Normaly he would have smelled Avi coming but sense he was bleeding from several places all he could smell was his own blood leaking away. He continued to grind the dry ingredents to s fine powder the powdered concoction smelling a bit flowery. Grabbing the glass vial he poured some water from the flask into the vial then he took three pinches of the powdered mixture and dropped it into the water followed by a drop of his own blood. Putting a cork on the top of the vial he began to shake it as the mixture slowly turned to a hazey bubbly light red color. Its darker than last time might be a good thing.  

NakhtiChaos

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:24 pm
Avillon was now standing right in front of Kaida. She threw down her plants in his lap and turned her back to him. How could he just...start concocting a medicine so fast!? Ungrateful...tart... Avillon waved the back of her hand to Kaida.

"Don't get into trouble.." She said disapearing into the bushes and trees.

Avillon raised her first and shook it slightly. That's the last time I help that guy out.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:32 pm
Kaida uncorked the vial and coughed slightly at the flower smell.

"Gah."

Not giving it a second thought he threw back the concotion and drank it. He felt energy returning to his body and focused it anew on his wounds as Avi stomed away from him. What pissed her off? Then a side affect of the concoction kicked in. Sounds around him were multiplied many times to the degree where birds chirping was painful. Putting his hands over his ears he let out a strangled cry which only hurt him more. Now normaly Kaida was one to shrug off pain of many types so it was the first time in a long time that he laid on his side in the fetal position his ears tortureing him while he tried to heal his body. Next time I'm combineing this with a goddamned deafness induceing potion.  

NakhtiChaos

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:41 pm
Ungrateful...child!...Grr...If he had just waited until I came back...Avillon was still upset at the fact that Kaida had concocted his own potion instead of letting her help him. She stumbled across across a dirt road not far from the battle scene. She felt like she had been wondering in circles and what seemed to be an endless forest.

She sat down and sighed thinking, wondering what else could go wrong?

RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff