Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Negima: MahoraFest-Open! Needs everyone but mostly females. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Because i have to
  yup, sure do.
View Results

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:04 pm
"YOU HEARD THAT!?! i-i said 'me aversion'! 'Me aversion'! S-sometimes it seems like these trains have a me-aversion!"

Ku shook her head. "No good covering-up, Negi-bozu. No points."  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:58 pm
Anise grins a little and turns her face away. "Heard what? Sure, fine. What does that mean then? Mhhm?" She asks mischeiviously with a slightly evil but innocent grin. Sounds like that thing that my mother told me about, what was that term? She thinks to herself.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:20 pm
"UM..!! I-I MEAN THAT WHENEVER I'M HERE, THE TRAINS SEEM TO RUN LATE!! Oh, hey whats' that? Oh, my gosh, he's naked!!" He pointed urgently in front of them.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:14 pm
"Really, how do you get to classes on time... I don't see him, don' really want to. Kinda gross." She says as she glances in that general direction, then looks away. Magistrate? no, monkey, mango, magnifier... What that word? Anise thinks as she giggles at her sensei's antics.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:18 pm
Negi flailed in panic. His staff was coming closer and she was looking right at him. "NO, REALLY, YOU MUST LOOK BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!"

"She no fall for it. Negi-bozu need my help!" Ku picked up a rock and chucked it at the canopy over the platform. The force punched a hole clear through. "Next time, need throw less hard."  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:10 pm
"I already looked, I didn't see anything. Gah!" Anise says as the rock flashes by her vision and breaks her train of thought. "A... rock?" She relaxes, but looks around and takes her hand away from her arm. Magnificent? No, magic? Yes Magic... Ma..."gi. Err... Geez, weird."  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:15 pm
Anise's attention momentarily elsewhere, and not a second too soon, Negi snatched his staff out of the air. "Oh, y-you missed it. Oh, look, my ra-um, ermine, brought my walking stick back. See, hes not all bad!"

"You are owing me, Negi-bozu."

" '-gi'?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:23 pm
"Hm? Oh, the rat... You nearly called him that to, didn't you? Gi what something in your throat? You nearly called him a rat, nah nah na nah nah." Anise says as she makes a raspberry noise. Magi, magi you are a magi! Young, never did mention any ages mom... She thinks, feeling qute victoious for the moment.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 10:32 pm
"Oh, well...heh-heh, yes, i'm afraid i did. You're not the first person to call him a rat, you know. My roommate Asuna calls him that quite often. i guess the habit is starting to rub off on me."  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:25 pm
"Oh, I think I would like her. Sorry, I guess I am being a little mean to you Mr. Springfield." She says with a sigh. "But Asuna sounds like a fun person."  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:37 pm
"Fun isn't the half of it", he thought, remembering his first..'busy' week as a teacher. "Yes, shes very..energetic."  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 2:11 pm
“People with energy are fun. I usually just watch people like that though. It is very entertaining and educational to watch those types of people.” She says with a nod and a shrug. “What does she look like? Or will I be able to tell when I see her?”  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 2:26 pm
"Well, shes tall, though for someone my height, that probably doesn't mean much, does it? She has long orange hair in two long tails...um..her eyes are heterochromatic....oh! And she looks a lot like my onee-chan!" Negi reached into his pocket and gave Anise a picture of Nekane and Anya. Nekane was smiling and waving to the camera while Anya looked away with crossed arms and a slight blush. "The taller one is Nekane onee-chan and the other one is my friend Anya."  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 2:43 pm
“Wow, I would love to have two different eye colors. Your sister and friend are very pretty! So she looks like your sister, Nekane?” She says as she points to her to make sure she got it right. “She looks tall, are either of them very tall?”  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:29 pm
Negi smiled warmly at a few memories of Nekane. "Yes, my sister is not only very pretty, she's also kind and wise too. Shes the one who raised me before i came to Japan. Well, raised me the most, anyway. She doesn't seem like it at first, but Asuna-san is a lot like Nakane in more ways than just their appearance. They're both very nice people, though in Asuna's case, there are exceptions. She and class rep don't get along, but then again, they do." He thought for a moment, trying to compare Asuna's height to Nekane's mentally. "Nekane is already out of school, so she's adult-height. i suppose Asuna is a bit tall for her age, especially compared to the Narutaki sisters."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff