Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Fantasy Rp (Hope this is ok.. ^^;;) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:34 pm
Winter walked on and tucked her hands behind her head and glanced up to the sky. The clouds passed endlessly, blue never ended. SHe thought back at her pack. "Well while i was with my pack me and my friends used to just play and we traveled for a long time. I dont know why but since daddy was the leader of the pack and he made the desicions well...we followed him wherever he traveled. He never answered when anyone asked him what he was looking for. We just tried to keep our distance from people not like us and just survive. Until we came to these lands and we were attacked. None of us were really injured or died but i got lost from my pack....." she trailed off.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:12 pm
Lei looked at winter while she talked. "Oh. sounds like fun..i never really had friends to play with...always worrying about how i was going to rule my country and things....."she said looking down at the ground. "Im soo sorry...who attacked you?"  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:48 pm
"Well they were a group of....dark looking creatures...im not too sure who or what they were. I just know they tried to kill us. They knocked me out cold but thankfully let me be, and oddly left without laying a finger on me as far as i know. WHen i awoke the next morning i was in the same place but my pack was gone..." she explained.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:13 pm
"Hmm thats odd...usually dark creature never leave anyone or thing alive." she said  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

Lunastar324

Friendly Citizen

5,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:09 pm
"Dark creatures, huh? I think I've seen them before, but I never confronted them." Then Akiko thought about her parents and how they died. She started talking again, "When I was little, my parents died right before my eyes. Some demon just came out of nowhere and murdered them on the spot. I didn't know what to do because I didn't want to leave my parents. Before my father died, he told me to run, so that's what I did. But the demon caught up to me and tried to kill me. I screamed and before I knew it, the demon was dead. It was really weird; then some guy came out of the trees and told me that I killed the demon. The worst part about all of this was that I never got to meet any other family members that I might have." She then looked at Winter and said,"I never want anyone to be separated from their parents like I was, so I'm gonna do what it takes to get you back with your pack, Winter."  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:13 pm
Myomoni just kept walking, listening to their stories.  

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:37 pm
Winter smiled and nodded and continued to walk on. "THanks." she told Akiko.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:42 pm
Lei looked at Winter and Akiko. "When i was 10...i was learning about how to run my own country...my parents were in the same room arguing...they never seemed to agree on anything but their love for me...but we heard screams coming from the village and i ran to the window and saw what was happening....people lay bleedig and dying heads everywhere...... then we heard the castle door being bust down..and these dark demon things came running in....i ran and hid under my bed....i-i watched as they killed my parents....the blood...the looks on their as they fell to the floor dying..after they left i can to them.....she said grabbing on to her necklace "my mom whispered to me in her last breath to take this before her and run far away and no matter what this will keep me safe and it did...from then all ive been on my own...i guess that's way i put off a mean attitude....i havent been able to really trust anybody...but having no parents...is real lonely..." tears began running down her face. She never cried even when her parents died. She was always told to suck it up and move on.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:06 pm
"You guys are lucky." Myomoni said for the first time. "I didn't know my parents or anyone for that matter till i was 8." Myomoni said thinking back and all he could see was darkness.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:14 pm
Winter felt bad and spoiled. Compared to all of her friends around her she had it pretty good. All the times she had fun with her daddy and friends. Nothing got in their way as wolves. But the people around her had thier parents killed or like Myomoni never had met them. Winter remained quiet.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:19 pm
((. . .))  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 12:35 pm
Akiko looked at all of them. She talked again, "Lei, it's OK for you to cry. Everyone needs to cry once in a while. I still cry when I think about my parents. And Winter, don't feel spoiled. You have a good life, so be grateful for that. Myomoni, why is it that you didn't know your parents until you were 8? And whatever happened to them?" Lei and Winter looked at Akiko as though she had read their minds, and they were right. "If you're wondering, I did read your minds. The thing is, I can do more than control the elements, but I don't know exactly what I can do."  

Lunastar324

Friendly Citizen

5,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 1:13 pm
Lei looked at Akiko. "if you dont mind...could you not read my mind...i like to keep my thoughts in my head.." She went over to Winter and layed a hand on her shoulder "Yea dont feel bad."  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 3:05 pm
"Just blackness..." Myomoni said thinking. He tripped on a log that was in the path.  

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 3:44 pm
"Oh hehe its nothing!" she told Lei with a smile and glanced over to Akiko. "Uhh sorry but i'd rather you not read my mind either. Im very close with my own privacy most of the time." she explained and smirked. Myomoni tripped and Winter stopped in her steps and let out a hand to help him up. "Oops! Hehe that looked painful!"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff