Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Night Of The Living Dead Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:48 am
"True. Here's a knife. Will that work?" Myomoni asked handing her a knife.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 4:54 pm
Kiko took it. "Yea. it should". She carefully placed it in the screw and started to unscrew. One by one the screws came out. "Got it. she took the cover off luckily there was a litte light so see could see. She started to rewire it. After just two minutes she got it working. "Okay lets see if this bad boy works." she pressed the button and the gears started to turn and the elevator started to come up. She backed away to watch it.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:59 pm
The elevater came up and opened. Myomoni got in.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 6:28 pm
Kiko hesitant She took a deep breath and went in.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 6:40 pm
The elevater groaned under the weight.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 6:47 pm
Kiko continued to breath deeply. She had a fear that she was going to get stuck in an elevator and die because no one could find her. She closed her eyes and began thinking about something else.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 6:59 pm
"You ok?" Jack asked  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 7:07 pm
"Im not a big fan of elevators."she said trying not to seem jittery.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:52 pm
"Ok, lets hurry then. Are you coming?" Jack asked towards Kitty.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:10 pm
"Yeah. Ready when you are!" she replied in a nervous tone of voice. Kitty stepped out behind Jack and looked around the dark area they were standing in. "What is this place? I didnt even know they would make such a place like this...and so secretive."  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:09 pm
Kiko nodded and pressed the button to go down to the main level. The elevator doors closed and the gears turned jerking the elevator. Kiko held onto the bar tightly and continued to breath deeply. The elevator moved so fast that it felt like it was moving slow. Before they realized it, it was down and the doors opened to a facility that was like a ghost town. Kiko stepped out "I dont like the look of this...where is everyone?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:51 pm
"I...i dont know. I mean where could they have gone? I didnt see anybody running out of the forest in lab coats. Lets have a look around..." Kitty gathered up her courage. She took out a small flashlight from her bag and switched it on. The light immediantly created a spotlight on a bloody body that lay on the ground across the room. Blood seeped from its head and it seemed to have all sorts of wounds on its body. "AAAH! GUys!" Kitty jumped.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:10 pm
Jack stepped forward. "Keep your light every where, and stay behind me." Jack ordered looking into the dark for anything that might jump out and start devouring them.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:58 pm
"Looks like we were a little to late." she said walking to a body. She took her flashlight out and turned it on. She kept her other hand on her pistol as she knelt down. The body was mutilated. It had chunks missing and blood was everywhere. "This is gross...but i cant look away." she said getting up. As soon as she got up the body grabbed her leg and it opened its mouth to bite her. She quickly took her pistols and shot it twice in the head. "b*****d try to bite me...keep your eyes open guys."she said walking away from the body  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:04 pm
Kitty did as Jack ordered and got behind him. She took out her pistol and kept her finger close to the trigger. "Damn..coming down here was a bad idea! Lets just move so we can find this damn scientist you both speak of!" she stated impatiently. Kitty walked further on, keeping her back to the wall.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff