Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply ~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild
Anime or Manga? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

01-shiki-10

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:46 am
i prefer manga^^ because its complete, gives me more info and i enjoy reading it......
(my mom sometimes think im a jerk when she hears me laughing hard inside my room...) xp

OHHC is sooo funny xp  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:38 pm
Well, I haven't watched many episodes of the anime, but I have read all of the chapters of the manga available.

I prefer the manga because it has more to it.  

CherryBerryTart

honeyjar39

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:52 pm
i think the anime draws better but i like the manga more since the story continued.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:21 pm
I watched the anime and haven't gotten very far in the manga but I like both right now I'll probably start liking the manga more but that's why the anime had cliffhangers TO GET THEM TO READ(or mostly buy)THE MANGA!
ps the anime had an extra difference between hikaru and kaoru,THEIR VOICES!  

mitsuki-ten

pinkyblack03

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:00 am
Well...4 ME....It's AnimE.....Co'z ....umm...Well, don't know what to say...But i reallY prefer To heart AnimE...HumPP.....

heart Yukie-San heart  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:15 pm
I like the manga much better. The story isn't shortened (the anime was rushed, like most anime), but I always like the manga better than the anime. It also will hopefully have a more satisfying ending. The anime one was ambiguous. Although, I have to admit the anime's drawings were somewhat better than the manga at times.

turtlegirl100

Omnipresent Lunatic

SupaWeena

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:11 pm
I like them both..

The manga is the original story

the anime you get to hear the twins !  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:42 pm
ANIME exclaim I do think that the manga probably has more in it, meaning it doesn't end as quickly, but I like to see things come alive. Then again I haven't really read the manga yet, but I will start reading it soon sweatdrop  

xXArtemis BlueXx

250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Leader of the Penguins

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:30 am
I'm for the manga  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:38 am
i am like WAY into manga right now, so i'm all manga but i prefer both but the manga is so good and the characters are more sexy or cuter that way  

TenshiRuchia

Witch Silhouette

Dangerous Seeker

9,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 10:26 pm
I'm still reading the manga XD  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:33 pm
anime. I love the artist of OHHC story lines. Her other series millennium snow is sssoooooo cute! but i can't stand her drawings. the way she draws eyes anoys the heck out of me!  

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

I_Sweet Angel2

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:50 pm
I would prefer manga since there are more details but it can be longer than the anime  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:15 pm
I like both o them, but I really prefer the manga over the anime. Even though the anime was good, and had great japanese voices, and decent dubbed voices, the one key element they were missing was details. The anime really turned a lot of my favorite chapters into episodes, but my favorite scenes from the chapters weren't put into the anime at all. For instance. I totally adore Nekozawa, and his screne time was cut. Which really upset me. Nekozawa appeared in a lot of chapters that the anime used, but they cut him out.

Anyway. Even though I liked the anime I just really wasn't impressed, and the dubbed versionn...I had to really get use to their voices. Especially Tamaki's and Hikaru's. I hope no one take this the wrong way, but Tamaki sounds like a gay Edward Elric. Like Naruto Abriged says: Recyled Voices is not cool!...Then for Hikaru...It's hard to describe it. It just souds so weird...So anyway!~ I prefer the manga, because it's more in depth than the anime, and of course it's on-going! xD Yes, I know I rabbled and ranted. Sorry!~

Rock Jun

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200

Beyond The Max

7,650 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:20 pm
anime allways